Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread

Go down 
+6
yoshi09
rie
AmyRose92
hawshif
kuro~neko
BRR
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AmyRose92

AmyRose92

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:56 pm

hawshif wrote:
i don't like him too...i don't know why...probbaly because when i watched the argument between him and matsumoto jun in utawara show i found this guy is so annoying...i just don't like the way he behave...he also has a lot of bad rumor... i never watch his drama or film so i can't judge his acting skills... but i think he quiet talented in singing...i also noticed that most of matsumoto jun fans don't like him too(including me)...whatever is i just can't accept him because of his bad manner :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

lol Yup, me being a Jun fan, I absolutely hate Jin and that Jun vs Jin video made me hate his guts for real! They say his acting downright sucks. Epic fail. Abomination. Yeah, he sings well, but he thinks he's awesome because he thinks he's the hottest one in Kat-tun (ugh, Kame looks way better than he does, in my opinion). What a pathetic loser. He's so ungrateful, arrogant, pigheaded, childish, immature, and naive, he makes Jun's worst side look heavenly :x
Back to top Go down
hawshif

hawshif

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 pm

AmyRose92 wrote:
hawshif wrote:
i don't like him too...i don't know why...probbaly because when i watched the argument between him and matsumoto jun in utawara show i found this guy is so annoying...i just don't like the way he behave...he also has a lot of bad rumor... i never watch his drama or film so i can't judge his acting skills... but i think he quiet talented in singing...i also noticed that most of matsumoto jun fans don't like him too(including me)...whatever is i just can't accept him because of his bad manner :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

lol Yup, me being a Jun fan, I absolutely hate Jin and that Jun vs Jin video made me hate his guts for real! They say his acting downright sucks. Epic fail. Abomination. Yeah, he sings well, but he thinks he's awesome because he thinks he's the hottest one in Kat-tun (ugh, Kame looks way better than he does, in my opinion). What a pathetic loser. He's so ungrateful, arrogant, pigheaded, childish, immature, and naive, he makes Jun's worst side look heavenly :x

hehe...it's looks like you don't like him so much...
yeah... i also think that kamenshi kazuya is more better than him...
sorry for those who like him....
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 pm

who is AKANISHI JIN????
in my world there is no one that exists with that name.. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:58 am

rie wrote:
who is AKANISHI JIN????
in my world there is no one that exists with that name.. LOL lol!

Some would say that would be better for you. ^.~

(But, he's from the JE band KAT-TUN)
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:41 am

I don't like him too! coz he's so arrogant! he's the reason that i really don't like kat-tun..
Back to top Go down
kimmy2411

kimmy2411

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:39 pm

The funny thing was that I was a Jin fan before I became a Jun fan. Well actually I wouldn't really call it 'fan' but I thought he looked really cool and hot. So I watched some vids... eg the Jin vs Jun vids and stuff and I thought it was funny and I was like yea he's cool. (coz I've only seen about 2 vids by then so I couldn't really judge). He didn't hold my interest long enough for me to go and research and get into the group he was in but then i was watching some vids after I got into Arashi (and then JE) and he annoyed me a lot. His attitude really irks me somehow...
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:41 am

ahhh.. this is my first time reading this thread.. at first i was like, who the hell this jin? why everyone seem so to be so damn pissed? lol!

when i google his image, and found the person, i was like "eeeehhhhhh?????"

HE'S THE MAIN REASON WHY I HATE GOKUSEN 2!!!!!!!! big time spoiler! and yes.. i hate him too.. and to found out he got this argument with jun-kun.. make me even more..

big time loser!
Back to top Go down
calela

calela

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Oh my I never knew this thread existed!!! lol! lol! lol!
Same here, I really HATE his guts. grrr He has this strange aura that I don't like(maybe the way he carries himself) and yeah his full of himself(VERY or should I say EXTREMELY). You can tell it by just looking at him and the way he speaks. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3