Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread

Go down 
+6
yoshi09
rie
AmyRose92
hawshif
kuro~neko
BRR
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Empty
PostSubject: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:26 pm

by: ChibiKyt

I've finally gotten around to it

So from the title, you can pretty much tell what my opinion on this guy is .

I was thinking of putting this under 'Music', but then I thought no, because he's currently on 'hiatus' (ha... yea let's see about that hiatus, shall we?) and then I thought it was a complete insult to real artistes.

Watch this space. There will be many rants to come from me, and hopefully other people who also share their dislike in Jin.

And for those of you that do like Jin, well I damn well hope to convert you...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:28 pm

by: FX8UIN

i was LAUGHING so hard while i was reading your COMMENT about JIN on AF yeterday or was it this morning....

bwahahahhahaha!!...this guy really REALLY PISSES me OFF!!....

there's NOTHING about him that is LIKEABLE.....ENDEARING....RESPECTFUL even.....he's a COCKY son of a gun!!....DISRESPECTFUL...FULL of SHIT...who thinks FULL of himself....bwahahahhahaha!!...hear me slinging EPITHETS eh?....dang!!...look at what he has REDUCED me onto doing eh?...aarrgghhhhh!...

he is NOTHING but a PIECE of GARBAGE!!!....

i really DON't get it why PEOPLE find him HOT...SEXY...or WHATEVER!!..when REALLY looking at him?...he is just ORDINARY LOOKING....NOTHING SEXY about him....

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!....aarrrgghhhhh!!

this comment made me LAUGH my A$$ off!!!

{yao} Jin finally sucks a dick

After having many secret night rendezvous with adult video actresses and that girl who did nothing in SPEED, getting verbally abused by older and classier members of his talent agency, and even pissing off the man who made him, he's decided to do something more drastic than debuting in a special side group for a mediocre drama: He's going on an 'indefinite hiatus.'

Now, I don't know about you but I know a thing or two about Johnny's Entertainment, and that is when someone's on 'indefinite hiatus' that basically means he's peaced out.

Earlier on this week to the consternation of hormonal teenage girls around the world Akanishi Jin (22) announced that he was going on hiatus for an indefinite amount of time because he wants to supposedly 'study a foreign language abroad.' Of course what language and where he did not announce for 'safety purposes.'

Fast forward a few days to a little article about how he's supposedly dating a 26 year old Brazilian-Japanese model, Rina. Apparently, he's been dating her for quite some time and when news reporters asked him about whether his hiatus was due to a women he said, "No." And folks, in the entertainment world no means yes and Gackt is the mascot for a plastic surgery clinic.

source
Labels: akanishi jin, gackt, johnny's entertainment, lol, romance, rumors, scandal, yao

source
Labels: akanishi jin, gackt, johnny's entertainment, lol, romance, rumors, scandal, yao

i love that site...SO MUCH BASHING going on...bwahahahahaha!!...

i am not even sure they are facts but what the HECK!!...it sounds like it...

the ITTY-GRITTY...and the FOULEST of all BASHING!!...bwahahahhahaha!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:29 pm

here's more....

this one i ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!...

Monday, October 30, 2006
{Yao} THIS JUST IN: Jin in NYC

Wait, wait, wait, wait...
So you're telling me that Jin is actually going to do what the official statement said and is going to the US to study english? Um really? Apparently he speaks no English but yet wants to enroll in a school that specializes in linguistics. K let me go apply to med school without taking the MCAT/knowing exactly what the spleen does.*
Well I guess studying english also includes getting wasted at halloween parties.

*I kid, at least I know what my spleen is doing.

EDIT: Just because there is a not ugly asian man standing next to a JE member does not mean that he himself is also a JE member. That guy is not Koki/Kusano/Uchi/Johnny Kitagawa. If all y'all fangirls want to do JE members then clearly you need to be pretty and white (or a Vivi/CanCam model and Japanese) like the girl we stole these from.

EDIT 9:16 EASTERN TIME: WTF KAT-TUN crazies?! Apparently fangirls went crazy and started threatening to kill this girl. Killing Jin's BFF's GF is not going to make Jin hot and bothered about you kthnx?

EDIT3: Let me quote some hilarious serious and alarming threats:
we the chinese kno where u r and we r coming. all of asia will no u beatrice fer 坏蛋 u r.
where did u bring jin? u singlehanded ruin fandom. i hear U r the reason he left? eskimo death.
Oh Chinese fangirls, where would we be without you?

Note from Veronica: This is a legendary post, so I'm butting in to give my two cents on the matter. And my two cents are these:

1. Jin going to school in the U.S. is making me feel like I'm being raped in the ass and I really don't like it please go home now. If Jin decides that he's just gonna up and go to the University of West Virginia or some gay shit like that, millions of fat white fangirls are now going to think they can bang him. Thus, they will undoubtedly become 3000% more annoying than they already are. All I visualized this morning as I had my coffee and Croissanwich were legions of Wapanese fools joining the Exchange Student Society and Asian Students Association at their college "just in case". I am shaking my head with embarrassment for you all already.

2. I fucking hate that motherfucker. He looks so ugly in Real Life, as evidenced here. I wish these pictures were full length so you could all see the belly shirt he was probably wearing to attract women to his gross bloated potbelly. Go back to Japannnnn and send me someone awesome instead wahhhh

oh P.S. these pictures are outsourced from http://sennuyer.livejournal.com/243145.html. She's probably going to come here and bite our heads off for talking shit anyway, but we thought we'd be nice and credit her anyhow.
Labels: akanishi jin, kat-tun, yao

i have also READ somewhere that it aws reported on by JIN on his BLOG i think or whatever...JIN enrolled himself to COMPTON UNIVERSITY....bwahahahhaha!!...and people actually believe it and were even proud of it....that JIN is STUDYING his HARDEST...yeah right!!...that JIN is LEARNING something...oh yeah...you bet he does...he's done a LOT of STUDYING....studying my FOOT!!...whatevers!!...*me being sarcastic here*

now if those people ONLY knew what and how COMPTON university is....i don't even KNOW it EXISTS....

what we have here is COMPTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE....and by the WORD itself "COMMUNITY COLLEGE"...you know how that is...

and COMPTON is not really a place you would be PROUD to be saying unless you want PEOPLE to be SCARED around and about you....it is a scary part of town in LA...it is even far from hollywood area....it is a county of LA...and believe me when i say...SCARY..it is that SCARY...for there's a LOT of GANGs going on that side of town...and believe me when i say COMPTON and where i am at are basically NEIGHBOR cities...BORDER city....and NOBODY ever wants to LIVE and VENTURE onto that side of town....a lot of SHOOTINGS are happening on that side of town...

let's just say it is not one of those REPUTABLE cities...but okay...it is REPUTABLE...a DIFFERENT KIND of reputable....bwahahahaha!!..*winks*

i say BURN him...bwahahahahaha!!...

wow i am REALLY in a BASHING MOOD eh?...dang!!...i'll stop now....*winks*
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:29 pm

by: kikintae

last time i go on this site, forget already, they should a pic of him partying, drinking, seriously he really look bad, and him kissing up girl and partying and i though, studying, is this you call studying, i felt sorry for jonhny old man to sent him so he could reflect what he done but all he did is drinking and partying. i dont' want to jinx myself saying this but i hope he wont return to japan because with him back. everytime kt come up, other group in johnny got push back. and what piss me off last time is that some kt fangirl were writting on her blog how kt fan hating arashi and they wants to kill them if johnny old man didn't debut kt. well that make he hate kt more. they actually go to arashi concert and booing on aiba, how mean, there alot of fangirl want to go the concert and they waste the ticket just to do that. jp fangirl are crazy. by now you now i dislike kt and don't like jin either
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:30 pm

okay i basically said earlier on i'm going to STOP bashing right?...well...i can't RESIST to add one more....

i dunno if this TRUE or not!!....but this somehow put me off about YAMAPI for awhile back then....

but see...given YAMAPI's innocent almost ANGELIC face....arrrggghhhhhhhh!!..i gave IN to him...

but good thing i STILL have an ounce of SELF-CONTROL to ONLY forgave YAMAPI...okay okay i'm BIASED so BURN me eh?...*winks*...

but i just can't LET GO of JIN....he is the EPITOME of BULLSH*T...bwahahahaha!!...

woooo hoooo!!..i am REALLY getting USED to this BASHING thing...

okay for FINALE....

Oh and ps, this post was on one of those Japanese threads and it's pretty much lol:

This is a true story, but there will be some who won't believe it.
Tanaka Koki goes to my college...and he sat next to me so we talked a lot (we exchanged email addresses and telephone numbers(^^♪)
Ater that, Koki got busy with work and couldn't come to school much, so I was a bit disappointed.
But, one afternoon I got a text message, and it was from Koki!
It said "I showed your picture to the other members and there was a good response. Also, your facial features are Jin's 'type'...he wants to meet you today so wait at the nearby TSUTAYA at 9pm.
After finishing school I went come and got like, totally cute and when I went to our meeting spot at 9, Jin was there!
He said, "Ah, hello. Are you the girl in the sha-mail? You're really cute." and I was really really flattered. After that we ate dinner, shopped...
"Well, let's get to the main course," he said.
"'Main'?" I asked and he said, "Look forward to it!" It was totally like a date and awesome.
The main course was Jin's house. "Nobody's home today, so no need to worry," he said and I relaxed.
When I entered his room, YamaP was there and he said, "Jin, yer late!"
"My bad, like I promised I brought her."
I was a little surprised but a bit happy. But, right then, Jin embraced me from behind. He grabbed both of my arms and threw me on the bed.
"Sorry, He's rough," said YamaP. After that Jin took off my clothes, and licked me all over.
YamaP said, "Let's do a threesome."
"Yeah. She'd like it too," said Jin.
I said, "Jin stop..." but Jin and Yamapi kept on going, and I was panting, and I was told, "Your voice is so cute," and "Let out more sounds, or else..." and I was raped by them two.

LOL

EDIT2: LULPISODE:
「赤西君のクラス分けのテストの結果は7段階中の、3Bというかなりお馬鹿なクラスになってしまいました。
この時本人は『テストの結果はレベル5だったけどレベル5のクラスは日本人が多いのであえてレベル3にしてもらった』と言い訳していました」
"Akanishi-kun's (language) class placement was class 3B out of 7, which is quite a dumb class. At that time (after placement), his excuse was, "The test results said I should be in level 5 but level 5 has too many Japanese people, so I told them to put me in level 3."

I generally hate all the JE jokes circulating around on the internet, but the source blog entitled these pictures JIN'S "NEW" REAL FACE? which you have to admit, is loltastic.
Labels: akanishi jin, fagz, hilarious pictures, humiliation, sightings

*i bow*...THE END!!!...*winks*

i love that site....bwahahahahaha!!...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:31 pm

@KINKITAE

oh girl!!..it was still on there...JIN's got a LOT of HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE pics on there!!....YIKES!!

uugghhhhh!!...i never did like KATTUN....aarrrgghhhh!!...i hate them...i hate KAME...i hate JIN....basically I HATE ALL OF THEM...bwahahahhahaha!!...

and yes!!...i have to agree with....japanese fangirls are WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too CRAZY!!....what have they been eating or feeding them on there eh?....

they are sooooooooooooo scary when they IDOLIZE someone....geeezzzz!!...EASE UP GIRLS!!!....*winks*

okay...that's about it for tonight...

YATTA!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:32 pm

speaking of kame, i never did care, don't hate nor like either. but what the heck, why people on blog saying kame looking like jun, and seems kame trying to be like jun now, dressing like him and last time cutting his hair like jun. seriously, are they try insult jun. it seems kame and jin are fighting over spotlight, and jin lose. i love the jun vs jin fight, jun totally dominate him, jin was being disrespectful to jun calling his name withou add san in it. rude. i just finish reading what you say, that so funny, urg, can i hate him anymore. at first watching gokusen i find him good looking, and like you the more i look at him, he look so ordinary that i wonder what people seeing in him. and that story you wrote about jin and yamapi. i can't imagine yamapi doing something like that. don't know, just doesn't fit the image. seems last time jin piss yamapi off by saying on television that yamapi lie.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:22 pm

by:ChibiKyt

This song is soooo awful. I hope that he now knows enough english to understand what he has sang:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdiTf_v7od4

Don't accept the offer... Sometimes I think just watching this boy you'll catch an STD.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:23 pm

that english song that he sung, really is awful, wth, the lyric is bad, and let just say, he digust me.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:24 pm

by: skidmarks

ROFL! This is SO FUNNY, I've got tears in my eyes!! Bwahaha!

I love those articles from CHOSCANDALOUS! I found them a while back when I was searching for info bout Sawajiri Erika and you guys know how they hate her there too. Lol.

I gotta say, I've hated KT since the first time I heard about them. Well, that's coz the first thing I ever read about them weren't good things. Lol. I find it really odd how they're so popular, though. I really don't understand...

Anyway, I'm going O_o over that supposed rape thing... *shakes head* True or not, it's still... disturbing.

But it ammuses me how a lot of KT fans still believe that Jin will return to KT. Denial, I guess. Heck, I'd be in denial too if anyone from Arashi decides to take an "indefinite hiatus". But, really... it's getting a little pathetic. Just give it up already.

Boooo, Jin!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:24 pm

princess_jime

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that bakanishi.... *Is crying from laughter while her family worries about her*

...........but I'll just say this: that supposed rape rumor... sounds more like a *very* disturbing fanfic than the truth.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:25 pm

by: skidmarks

@ kikintae:

WTF?! He's back?!! For real? NOOOOOOOOO!

And here I was thinking the world had gone right for once when he left... URGH.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:26 pm

I think it's still rumors... probably fangirls getting exciting because they heard he was in Japan (well duh, it's probably Spring break or something in L.A.!) and thus assuming the best. Well, for me it's the worst haha but for them it's the best.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:26 pm

by: Pianist

Oh what? you guys have opened "the Akanishi Jin hate thread" , I laugh so hard reading the comments here

I dont like Kattun either, and especially this Akame couple.
Truly I dont think Kattun will last long and successful.
I dont care if there are fangirls who like them but really I dont get it that a smart guy like Yamapi is good friend with these 2? (no offense to Yamapi but just dont get it)

And what I dont understand too , is how this Akame couple always ranking above some smarter guys, even above Arashi guys in so many ranking lists? Nani gore? Really dont get the Japanese taste ?

And to Jin, this guy just is selfish and doesnt have discipline!!! he wants to enjoy (love) life and wants to get famous in e-bussiness, dont think he work hard either for the "so-called Kattun fame".
How come such a low person got idol status?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:33 pm

i was browsing around and saw that he is on kt newest pv. the world once again become dark.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:35 pm

by: Pianist

oh yada gore , so it's true that this guy is back huh...

So here I have some caps from this Utawara Jun vs Jin, I enjoyed it so much watching this clip again ... ha ha

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Utaw
The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Uta4
and when this meanie Jun pretended to shake hands with Jin, and Bakanishi was so ... (like his nickname says) put his hand out.......meanie Jun took it back and walk away .... YATTA^^
The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Utawara2
The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Uta2
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:36 pm

I am so pissed! I didn't know he was back.
Damnnn.

Place your bets now, how long until another scandal comes out ?!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:39 pm

just read some phrase from some people on the pv. it seems that he is not in there, not come back yet, but they just put him digital in there, guess to raise the sale. anyway happy, i not for sure he back or not, some say he back, some say dont. i just want to live on my delusion, and i can hope that he never come back
taken from sakura-mars.livejournal.com
1) I want to live in a world where the city underground train system looks that pretty @_@

2) So...Akanshi's(sp?) in it. Well, THAT's a surprise. They did a perfect job of digitally placing him in the video...and yet... when they all stand next to each other he looks weird.

Everyone looks kinda cool and groovin'...Jin looks pissed off. He just spent like 5 months partying in Cali. And the fangirls are going to worship his return. What's he got to be pissed about

3) Oh no....I think that Koki is joining the ranks of my other halo-effected J-celebs. Everytime he does something in the video I go @_@. His bench move is totally sweet. Well, at the very least he's surpassed Kame for me. But we shall see.

I kind of resist him because I don't want to feel like a copycat. People who like/pretend to like artists just cuz you like them seriously bug me, and I don't want to be like that, and I have friends who are Koki fans...so yeah. I tread carefully. I want to appreciate him for him.

4) The red and blue beams of light remind me of lightsabers in Star Wars

5) The "oh oh oh oh" reminds me of New Kids on the Block xD

6) The camera watching Koki reminds me of Quincy by BoA... holy shit, QUINCY! Wow, I havne't listened to that in a while O_O

**7) Uh, do the lips of the Kat-tun people not go with the music slightly for anyone else? Is that the style? Or is my vid messed?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Ah yea I was gonna mention that he's not back... just yet.

Haha they just did that to boost sales... good thinking, Johnny.

I was wondering why he looked so strange and still the video...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:40 pm

by: summer

eh...ok, i will stay away from this thread...haha
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:41 pm

by: Kytana

*reading everything on this thread*

so, he's from Kat-tun? i can't bash someone i haven't researched on yet. LOL so, he's pretty bad and is very stupid compared to jun, ne? *reading*

does anyone have a clear picture of what he looks like because i may know who everyone is talking about but i'm not sure?

*cheers for jun and the rest of the arashi.. lol*
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:42 pm

@PIANIST

oh yeah!!...me too i enjoyed these RARE moments of JUN vs JIN.....in 3 times that they met and have those bickerings...JUN won twice....while JIN only once...hahahahhaha!!

i so love the way JUN would annoy or pull a fast one on JIN...JUN's tone even his actions...bwahahahahhaha!!....poor JIN!!!

JUN was so smart...and quick witted really....

i love the part where JUN said "don't get carried away you PUNK....your face is not that GREAT!!".....bwahahahahhahaa!!!....FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!

i love the part where JUN said "but your face is pretty cool ne?"....it's like he was trying to say "really now your face is COOL? i don't think so"....bwahahhahahahaha!!

then JIN got annoyed i dunno maybe he was just acting in here but he did say..."you are really PISSING me OFF!!".....bwahahhahahaha!!

i love the part where JUN said "so you're really not a player?"...it's like again JUN saying..."yes! you are player you lying two faced SOB!!!"....bwahahahhahaha!!

in which JIN called him disrespectfully(i think)..for he called JUN...."MATSUMOTO!"

i especially love the way JUN put JIN on his place when he said he was trying to get a discount on a store or something...then JUN said "are you trying to be COOL?"....for really now it does not mean just because you are a celebrity you could do that eh?....tsk tsk tsk!

then i guess JIN got STUMPED on that one...thus he said in return...."MATSUMOTO what the hell?".....bwahahahahhahaha!!...he's no match to JUN eh?...

then JUN shook his head at him...then again put him into place by saying "i guess with your debut and all that you now don't call your SEMPAIS with a SAN"....bwahahahhahahaha!!...again JUN got him on that one....for by this time ARASHI debuted 7 years ago...yet KATTUN only debuted like 17 days?....something like that....

awwwww man!!...i must say those were good times...but it still did not make me go soft on JIN....

i still think he's a scum....hahahhahahaha!!

whatevers....but i am hoping for him to change his ways though...so yeah....i am soooooo hoping for this....

YATTA!!!

as i recalled this clip....the thing that comes to my mind was....ONLY MAO could STUMPED JUN eh?

hahahahahaha!!...i still can RECALL VIVIDLY on that interview where MAO told JUN "you are right...so YOU must LOVE ME MORE"......bwahahahahahahaha!!...the LOOK on JUN's on that one was soooooooooooooo PRICELESS....and it really took him a good couple of seconds to RETORT back an answer on that which surprise surprise was in agreeance with MAO...."you are right....i am WEAK on that one!"......bwahahahahaha!!!....WHAT A MOMENT that was!!!....sooooooooo HILARIOUS and AWESOME!!!...

it's one of those CLASSIC JUN MOMENTS....CLASSIC JUN and MAO MOMENTS!!!

YATTA!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:43 pm

Haha fx8uin, sooo true!

@ Kytana, just type Akanishi Jin into google and his pic will come up... or go to one of those LJ kattun communities and you'll see him there...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:44 pm

by: Kytana

ok.. saw pictures. ^_^ now... i know i need to research him further, but UGH!

i'm gonna go by pictures and what people have been saying about him....

1) this guy is NOT good looking AT ALL! i just want to kick his ass when i look at him.
2) he really LOOKS stupid! --;;;; i hate really dumb people. i'm glad that jun-kun is SMART and knows how to deal w/ people. from what i see w/ his jin guy..... he looks like he needs to get his ass whooped in college. lol
3) he LOOKS like a total JERK! --;;;;;
4) what's up w/ the scandals!?! is this guy mental or what? i understand being famous, etc., but abusing the power is wrong. he just sleeps around, etc. ugh.. i hate drama kings!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:45 pm

1) I knowww!
2) His nickname is Bakanishi haha~
3) he is
4) Go to this site: http://choscandalous.blogspot.com/
(go to archives from the beginning)
They hate Jin so I love them haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next