Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread

Go down 
+6
yoshi09
rie
AmyRose92
hawshif
kuro~neko
BRR
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:46 pm

by: kikintae

let me see, what do i know about this guy. his family is rich, seems to produce model or something. he said he only join Johnny to get girl. Probably found out later he can't do so blantanly. pretty close to yamapi and kame, but seems to in argument with kame. pretty arrogant when he was young, think he look the best, takki had to put him down. kt seems to piss mostly all the senpai in johnny because they don't do as they told, they said it because they not children. he got piss that kame got more fame than he is. but then with all the scandal and hiatus they give him to redeem himself. he still go out, get his picture taken, what do he really expect. have enough, they send him to america. he got into university. i don't get how, he not that smart, don't want to be in class with japanese. goes party mostly everyday. yell at his fan cause they follow him. one time thought girls was following him, he tried to beat them up, turn they are not. post on j-web yell at his fan. very coward. once in tv, he and his date goes into haunted house, he ran out without her. yeah the jin vs jun. I like that one. jun totally mess with him, but he was being very rude call jun by his first name. jun do like him, maybe cause he very frank to the point of oblivious of people around him.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:47 pm

let me see, what do i know about this guy. his family is rich, seems to produce model or something. he said he only join Johnny to get girl. Probably found out later he can't do so blantanly. pretty close to yamapi and kame, but seems to in argument with kame. pretty arrogant when he was young, think he look the best, takki had to put him down. kt seems to piss mostly all the senpai in johnny because they don't do as they told, they said it because they not children. he got piss that kame got more fame than he is. but then with all the scandal and hiatus they give him to redeem himself. he still go out, get his picture taken, what do he really expect. have enough, they send him to america. he got into university. i don't get how, he not that smart, don't want to be in class with japanese. goes party mostly everyday. yell at his fan cause they follow him. one time thought girls was following him, he tried to beat them up, turn they are not. post on j-web yell at his fan. very coward. once in tv, he and his date goes into haunted house, he ran out without her. yeah the jin vs jun. I like that one. jun totally mess with him, but he was being very rude call jun by his first name. jun do like him, maybe cause he very frank to the point of oblivious of people around him.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 pm

by:FX8UIN

oh yeah!!....i was browsing at LILY's...and guess what i have stumbled upon?...KAT-TUN...arrrghhh!!

anyways...here's what LILY has to say about JIN...

November 10, 2006
KAT-TUN - Will Be All Right
Filed under: KAT-TUN 。ェ Lily @ 11:14 am
So I was checking my SAT scores for October。ュ and just when I saw that I got a 740 on my Verbal, THIS song started playing on my winamp.

Simply AMAZING timing!!!!

Then, when I googled the first line to find the whole lyric, I found out。ュ apparently every KAT-TUN fan blog is using it as their farewell message to Akanishi Jin.

So Akanishi Jin, I。ッm sorry to say, my situation this song more than yours does.
He says he。ッs going to 。ーsome。ア place to learn 。ーsome。ア foreign language for a 。ーcertain。ア amount of time. How vague can you get? Then, where do you end up but LA? And Korean town, of all places! And where did you enroll but in some community college in some dangerous neighborhood. WHY? I know why. You。ッre just using this foreign exchange thing as an excuse to save your face, because you knew Johnny。ッs was going to fire you.

Yes, so let。ッs get on with the lyric. The English makes no sense, so I cut some parts out.

This is not a translation. I have intended to interpret it to my situation.

Will Be All Right
// KAT-TUN

猪処、テ、ニ、・、ホトソ、ャ ハタス釉ミ、ヒンx、、、ニ
Will Be All Right 我、ィ、ニ、讀ッ
You Shine On The World

The whole world can see how hard you tried.
Everything will work out.

、ノ、ヲ、キ、ソ、ホ」ソ セ、鬢キ、ッ、ハ、、、・br>、ス、ハ、ウ、ネヘ・・ニ、キ、゙、、、ハ、・br>、゙、ソ、メ、ネ、トチ网・ソ帶、ホヤU、マ」ソ 。ュTell Me

What。ッs wrong? It。ッs not like you.
Just forget about the grades and the SAT
Why are you still crying? 。ュTell me.

ムヤ、、ヤU、マ、キ、ハ、、セ、ャコテ、ュ
、筅ヲ、、、、、ォ、鰊ヤキヨ、ホ、荀・ス、ヌ
、ウ、ホ因ヒヌセ、ホモ侃サ、ニ

I liked you when you didn。ッt make excuses.
Just do things your way
And let everyone see how great you are

ヨル馮、ネ、ト、、、タミィ
、荀テ、ネメ侃ィ、ニ、ュ、ソケ・br>、ウ、・タ、ア、マリ豆ア、ハ、、
、、、ト、゙、ヌ、簪訷ィ、ハ、、、・br>、「、ホ、ネ、ュハト、テ、ソマ・、
テユ、リ、ネ゚M、筅ヲ

The link between you and your friends,
The light at the end of the tunnel,
There。ッs nothing stronger.
It。ッll always be shining.
Remember the goals you。ッve set in middle school,
And let。ッs move forward!

It。ッs All Right 、「、熙ホ、゙、゙
マ゙、熙ハ、、廻、\、サ、ニ
モミ、ソ、ッ、・スウ、ウ、ヌ
You Shine On The World
猪処、テ、ニ、・、ホトソ、ャ
ハタス釉ミ、ヒンx、、、ニ
ホエタエ、オ、ィ我、ィ、ニ、讀ッ
スウ、ウ、ヌ

It。ッs all right, just as you are now
Don。ッt give up your dreams
Let fate take care of it all.
The whole world can see
How hard you。ッve tried.
There will be a place for you in the future.

bwahahahahaha!!!...of all the schools eh?...the neighborhood on that school is really really really BAD....assuming what LILY heard is the same thing that i have heard about his school that apparently JIN enrolled to.....yeah!!...whatevers!!!

who is trying to kid eh?.....dangit!!

YATTA!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:51 pm

by: sweetstar56

For those of you who want to see the clip Jun vs Jin, then here it is and it's with subtitles too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b4bDH_vMgc

You know what I too hate about Jin, is that he just has to copy what Jun is doing. For example like after Jun did the drama Gouksan, ( dunno if spelling is correct) the next season just has to have Jin in it! I mean like....is he trying to be famous like Jun?! He's no where close to Jun's popularity right guys! LOL!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:52 pm

by: myiuchan

Jin SUX!!

>.<

I Hate that stupid music haha ャ.ャ

Because of that... Arashi is the best... u.u~

The lyrics are great and the musics too *0*
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 pm

by: cw

Ouch at the hate for Jin. I don't know what he's truely like off-screen but I have seen the series Anego (great show btw). He plays a younger man who has a crush on an older woman. He's pretty darn likeable in the show and cute in a non-threatening feminine kind of way. I guess if the scandalous things about him are true, he did a great job acting in the show.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:55 pm

by: FX8UIN

i got this from LILY

April 19, 2007
Okay, I take it back.
Filed under: KAT-TUN ・Lily @ 7:22 am
I care now.
Because mixi have this function where people can comment on news articles, and the very first comment on there was・br>
典he truth behind Akanishi痴 foreign exchange.・br>
Gosh, I admit. I love gossips.

But do take it with a grain of salt. In fact, here痴 a whole bucket for you.

So, various tabloids have said in the past how:
Mr. Johnny was always threatening him, accusing him to be too selfish and arrogant. When Jin said he wanted to quit, Mr. Johnny said 添ou can稚. That痴 just selfish.・br>He kept comparing Jin to Kamenashi who was polite and obedient.
Jin didn稚 like that, so he was already starting to talk with the other KAT-TUN members about quitting as early as last summer. Back then, he told Mr. Johnnys 的 have no intention of coming back.・br>
Now・br>
It seems all the Jin bashing was intentionally created by Johnny痴 Agency themselves!
There was already an agreement between Mr. Johnny and Jiin that Jin will take a leave for half a year.
However, the public won稚 understand that as easily, so they decided to invent the story about how Jin is taking a leave because he痴 too selfish.

According to Jin痴 acquaintance,
the talk has already been settled by the press conference last October.
Jin has an close elderly American friend, and since the man was starting to get ill, Jin wanted to take him back to his home country. Last summer, he went to ask for a two-week break without any expectation (because he thought he won稚 get it) but rather than saying no, Mr. Johnny said 的f you池e going overseas, you might as well go for half a year and learn English while you池e there.・br>Jin was really surprised at how easily he got the okay.
Then he agreed that he値l do a foreign exchange for half a year, and then come back into KAT-TUN afterwards.

However, if he just let Jin leave like this, people won稚 accept it and come up with various reasons of their own. That痴 why they hid the truth and leaked a false story out.

Now, Jin is already preparing to participate in the Tokyo Dome live performance on June 2-17.

・br>
Both the story from the acquaintance and the information about the live is written on one article, so the commentor is betting that the paper won稚 publish false information about the live, and risk getting sued, so the first part must also be true.

You can go find more stories/news articles about this if you want. Don稚 ask me to, though.

link:

http://jland.wordpress.com/2007/04/19/okay-i-take-it-back/#comment-7724

bwahahahahahha!!....what a BUNCH of BULL!!!...

hmmmm!!・on稚 think i would believe this though・ven the story about elderly american that JIN wanted to accompany back here and take care of・ have seen various pictures of JIN drinking booze・etting drunk and all that・his is one again one of those propaganda to put JIN back in good graces・o paint a saintly picture of him・ake him less of a bad boy・whatevers・ever did like him anyways・ahahahaha!!..never did and never will.....hahahahhahaha!!!

i meant pictures of JIN drinking booze・etting drunk here in US of A・.if that痴 what they meant by going to認OREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT・program・hen okay i believe them・EHHHHHH・winks*

YATTA!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:57 pm

bunch of bull shit, just want to put all that rumor what an ass he is, he goes against old man johnny, seeing as how kattun being kind of slow these, old man want to bring him back but as good homecoming instead of all the bad rumor. let see how far he can push old man johnny, maybe then he would get kick out. i so evil. i just don't like this guy, he bug, the whole kattun bug me, the one who bug me the most in kt is him and junno. I don't know everytime i see that guy face, i just wanted to punch him.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 pm

by: myiuchan

what makes me more pissed off about Jin is because he can go overseas and make what he want...
But the other Johnnys can't do anything ャ.ャ

Yes yes all the KAT-TUN bugs me... I Think the only one who I accepted is Kame o.o' Only him o.ユ
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 pm

by: fi0naLee

you guys, i haven't been posting here but i think you should all see this. i'm not sure if this has been posted here or if you've already seen this yet... akanishi jin and matsujun seemed to have had arguments in this talk show. i'm wondering if these were just friendly banters or were these intentional? matsujun doesn't like jin, does he? (oh yeah, i don't know a lot about jin and why jun doesn't seem to like him) i honestly don't know the details but jin got really pissed off. in my opinion, jin's overconfident and arrogant that's why jun kept on teasing him... well, see this for yourselves! enjoy! lol, this really cracked me up! lol. go matsujun! lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0cErI5mJ50

big thanks to yukari10 for the upload!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:59 pm

by: ChibiKyt

It's just a bit of friendly banter... although I see a bit of truth in it hehe~ there was another video (sorry, can't find it) where they hugged and made up lol.
I can't watch the video but I'm pretty sure it's where he gets pissed off is the video where they ask who gets mistaken for being a playboy and Jin raises his hand and says 'because of my appearance' (is this description sounding correct?). And Jun says something to the extent of 'your face ain't that pretty!' and then Jin is all 'no that's not what I meant! Just my appearance' and then Jin is like 'but you are pretty good lucky right?!' And Jin looks kinda stumped... then Jun says 'so you're not really a playboy then?!' *insert his DoSness here hehe* and then Jin goes 'MATSUMOTO! Stop putting down your kohai!'
Ok it would have been easier to find the video with subs but obviously my memory is so great I remember it all hehe~
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 pm

by: fi0naLee

lol. this is the video, admin-sama! lol. they didn't hug here though but this definitely the one wherein jin shamelessly said that he's mistaken as a playboy because of his appearance! lol. i wanted to punch him when he said that! lol. oh yeah, it's so obvious that there's a bit of truth in jun's comments here. so funny when jin got pissed off! lol. he got well-deserved comments from jun! lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 pm

by: rinnie

eh............ jin hate thread , and i like jin but its bearable enough here , don't worry i'm just here to read , i won't convert or say good thing for him cause i know the more i defend and explain thing the more u guy hate him so just gonna read hehehe
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:02 pm

by: ChibiKyt

Subbed version on the 3 arguments that took place :
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmedia?id=57187
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:03 pm

by: Najun

yeah. i don't like Akame too. blaaah! could they just vanish? lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:03 pm

by: najun

this is so damn good. lol. no wonder why Jin still needs to audition [and doesn't get in] HAHA.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:04 pm

by: Princesshours

Ooh i see you don't like him^^.
XD!I laughing sooo much when i read your comment!^^
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:05 pm

by: najun

hahaha.
well, this is just for a few laughs.
im not really seriously hating Jin.
he's still as fine as the other "unpopular" Jap artists.
lol. just kidding.
but things would get serious if he doesn't move out of Jun's way.

lol.
but i hate Kame. that's it. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:06 pm

by: Elle

LOL u guys are hilarious..reading your comments..I can't stop laughing,I'm falling down the gorund..LMAO
I don't see JIn a lot only once when fighting with Jun in a show<that was funny,Jun totally owned him but then he got back at him at the end which pissed me off when he said that-''so you were pick by your face''<blah so what?means he's hot but no, you had to go the audition to get in-they alread seen the talent in Jun-no need to prove.
Also when he said''Next to Matsumoto should be written ability unnecessary''< Jin your r a f@cking B*lls$@t.You yourself have no talent at all or that fugly face of yours.

^i know they were joking around but still...I mean i don't hate him as much I just dislike him...He gets on my nerves.

He pissed me off when ppl thinks he's a player bcuz of his face..plz that ugly face of yours!!tch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG62ohSUK3A
^he looked so gay..men ur making us the ppl who speak english bad so just don't talk at all even japanese(cuz their awesome).
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:06 pm

by:MakinoLove

i Completely agree with Elle 100%
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:07 pm

by: owj

I kinda surprised when I find this thread...

It's so amazing..
I think that I belong to this thread

Honestly, I've been looking for any thread like this one..
Well.... I think I'm gonna check the previouse pages first...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:08 pm

by: xiaotianmei

LOl!!! a bakanishi thread here...nice

Actually, when I heard that rumor that he was supposed to be filming with mao-chan for HYD (which turned out to be false), I had goosebumps. I totally don't like him to be there..Thank God it didn't materialize... cause, I don't him to be there..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:09 pm

by: owj

Thank God, Jin is not involved in HYD Final...

HYD doesn't need a character played by Jin....
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:58 am

haha :twisted: this is too great!!finally i found it!!
i will say this loudly..I HATE AKANISHI JIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
i really can`t stand this guy!well,i can`t say i dislike kat-tun because i liked a few of their songs..and i liked kamenashi kazuya too but not crazy of him :roll: always act like a leader(i don`t know if he`s really the leader)..warghhhhhhh!!!!! HATE HIM :evil: :evil: and i also hate the crazy japanese fan :x :x too fanatic!can`t stand them..whatever it is I HATE AKANISHI JIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
hawshif

hawshif

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:47 pm

i don't like him too...i don't know why...probbaly because when i watched the argument between him and matsumoto jun in utawara show i found this guy is so annoying...i just don't like the way he behave...he also has a lot of bad rumor... i never watch his drama or film so i can't judge his acting skills... but i think he quiet talented in singing...i also noticed that most of matsumoto jun fans don't like him too(including me)...whatever is i just can't accept him because of his bad manner :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread   The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'I hate Akanishi Jin' thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next