Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 pm

by: Dreamy Luna

Ehhh thanks for the pictures. I didn't know she was THAT touchy with Jun... okay she is officially getting on my nerves. x_x

I agree with MatsuMMY. Jun is a great actor! I'm sure Masami bothers him as hell. Isn't he the guy who hates to be touched?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:53 pm

by: NerdBomber

ouch
that's a lot of skinship
and it seems that jun doesn't mind at all

oh well
maotsujun still stands strong!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:54 pm

by: paris

gosh!

as much as i love maotsujun that i hate this masami girl!
i feel hurt ...huhu
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:55 pm

by: minerva

Well, I can't say that I dislike her, but I definitely don't think her acting is that great. I've watched dragon zakura, propdai, yasashii jikan, sekachuu movie, touch, rough, nada sou sou. My first comment is, "She's such a very lucky girl". She already played with many cute and kakkoii guys. I prefer her acting on her earlier acting career, like in yasashii jikan or in sekachuu movie. But her acting in touch or rough? I don;t know. It's just feel not real, especially when she tried to cry.

But lately, she became more and more.....ungg.... what should I say.... (trying to be euphemistic)... too cute? It seems that she tried to show this "kawaii" character too much. Don't know, perhaps it's just my feeling.

Oh, and I think Nagasawa Manami is very "friendly" towards her acting pairing.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:02 pm

by: mgirl955

i agree i can't say i dislike her since i don't know her. But i don't think her acting is that great. she is just lucky she got to work with a lot of cool boys which i think added to her fame.

I have watched her in last friends and i have to say her acting has matured, but needs to work on scenes where she has to cry.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:04 pm

by:Zohariel

Oh, well it looks like she's now rumored to be dating Nishikido Ryo... lawl.

http://myfirstgossipblog.blogspot.com/2008/06/nishikido-ryo-and-nagasawa-masami.html

Probably just because of Last Friends... and besides she's rumored to be dating almost everyone she co-stars with
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:04 pm

by: CeeCi

LoL I must join this thread xD hahah I practically like all Japanese actresses but I just can't stand her.x_x; I even gave up watcing Proposal Daisakusen thanks to her T__T" Tried to watch last friends too.. gave up because of her again. x__x I honestly think she can't act..==" (And it sucks 'cause I think all the other actors in Last Friends are really great>< Like Juri and Eita)

Zohariel~ hehe I saw a rumour a while ago about the possibility of Masami & Eita dating as well. xD Witness report said they were super close when they went drinking together.==" So yeahh she is rumoured a lot.. I know a lot of people in Japan don't like her because they say she's a huge flirt around guys but then is really rude to staff members and stuff. I prefer Sawajiri Erika (who has a really bad personality x_X) to Masami cuz at least her acting's really really good.T_T

*ends ranting* xD hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread   The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "I Dislike Nagasawa Masami" Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2