Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First time introduction..Hello everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

First time introduction..Hello everybody Empty
PostSubject: First time introduction..Hello everybody   First time introduction..Hello everybody Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Dear LSS administrators and mao/jun fans....It's a pleasure and nice to meet all of you.. First time introduction..Hello everybody 156459800

Hi..my nickname in this forum is wasurerarenai which means unforgettable (correct me if i'm wrong)...Actually this nick was chosen because i love the melody and lyric as i love Arashi most...

I'm from Kuala Lumpur and a very dedicated fans of mao and jun First time introduction..Hello everybody 413578547
I'm accidentally meet mao and jun since watching the first Hanadan First time introduction..Hello everybody 1453902187 ...to me it was a memorable drama and film...i love their same shy smiles and they look perfect together to me....

LSS forum is the place where i can read and get the latest infos on mao and jun... Thanks guys for making my life more brighter and i'm really enjoying each of the topics presented... How did i found this forum? Yes...by surfing through internet about mao and jun fans forum...I'm so relief to find this forum and it is in English...so that i can understand better....

I'm not an excellent person to post a comment for each topics...i'm just a silent reader before...but i'll try my best to communicate with everybody and meet the requirements of 20 post per month so that we can know each other better!

Thank you and i'm sorry for the long introduction...

Nice to meet all of you...
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: First time introduction..Hello everybody   First time introduction..Hello everybody Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Heellloo unforgettable (nice name),

First time introduction..Hello everybody 156459800 welcome to LSS again & its good to see you post for the first time. Have no fear we are an awesome bunch cause we all love our favorite OTP, & hopefully I get to see you around here.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: First time introduction..Hello everybody   First time introduction..Hello everybody Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Ooh, nice name.
Welcome and have fun here. First time introduction..Hello everybody 2317702173 *Tinhatters' seal-o'-approval*

Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First time introduction..Hello everybody   First time introduction..Hello everybody Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Hi crsma2 and Trice...

Thank you for the approval and it takes 2 wks for me to log in again and get new infos of jun and mao...aaahh...really missing this forum so much...quite busy with my office works lately....i'll try to be more active from now onwards...Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
jankat

jankat

PostSubject: Re: First time introduction..Hello everybody   First time introduction..Hello everybody Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi, wasurerarenai ...
nice to meet you
have a nice time here
First time introduction..Hello everybody 156459800 First time introduction..Hello everybody 156459800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time introduction..Hello everybody   First time introduction..Hello everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time introduction..Hello everybody
Page 1 of 1