Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello all!!! long time no see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

hello all!!! long time no see Empty
PostSubject: hello all!!! long time no see   hello all!!! long time no see Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:32 am

ORIGINAL POST FROM: junsuki87

hello everybody!!!
i guess i'll finally introduce myself. i'm junsuki87 originally from san francisco, california but currently in hong kong studying abroad (i'll be back in january).
well i think i've been at love so sweet forums since the start of hyd2 in 2007 (this forum kept me sane after the drama ended :lol: ) i've been mostly a lurker but i posted once in a while in the fanfiction section which was the best =) gosh did i love that ouji and hime fanfiction, it was definitely the best :cheers: but i thought all the others were amazing as well :D
as a maotsujun fan, i usually like all couples from dramas but there was something extra and special about this pairing so i was especially excited about them.
i've been away from love so sweet for the past few months and i guess i discovered a lot of changes. thanks for all the hard work on this new forum and i'm glad to be back. hope to hear and read from you guys soon and more often. ☀
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: hello all!!! long time no see   hello all!!! long time no see Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:04 pm

hello. C: new here. c:

yuukiee-chan here. but not he same as my name. lol. c:

i'm glad you're back in the forum.c:
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: hello all!!! long time no see   hello all!!! long time no see Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Welcome back on LSS =)
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello all!!! long time no see   hello all!!! long time no see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello all!!! long time no see
Page 1 of 1