Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
+3
miku*
limanh
neji_sorariku
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:15 am

Hello everybody =)

I was a silent member for some weeks ago and i hadnt the time to post an entry. Also i was a bit shy and i rather wanted to read your entries with all the maotsujun facts..hehe :D However, im sorry for not introducing myself as a new member back then. :oops:

I really love the facts about our OTP..they and their interaction are so cute :P and its really interesting to read your opinions or rather analysis about them^^

Im looking forward to see more evidences about them dating each other. So please dont stop giving news about them since i live in germany and cant get any news from here 🇳🇴 Introduction 1805953252

At last i want to say that i really like the LSS forum =)
Thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:39 am

hi! yokosou! welcome to LSS the official maotsujun heaven... hahaha...it is really fascinating to read the analysis of people here in LSS ne? don't be shy people here don't bite... pips here are actually very nice :) share your thoughts about our OTP and let us go spread Maotsujun love... hahaha...anyways, welcome again.. Oops almost forgot to introduce myself. Iae(yey) here dozou yoroshiku onegaishimasu...well ja ne. it's already 3:30 am here in my place so i think it's just right to go to sleep ne? well ja ne. oyasumi nasai! :) and again welcome to LSS
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:29 am

Hi sie_x3,

if you´ve been here for several weeks already then I think you know me at least by my name...lol...yes, I´m one of the ba~ka girls here...hahaha...

Well, I just wanted to welcome you and tell ya that you really don´t need to be shy...as you can see we are a bunch of crazy girls and happy with it...have fun here that´s all that matters and if you´re active it´s more fun...lol...so don´t forget to post at least 20 comments to you won´t get deleted again...

So see you around often,
you ~limanh...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:03 am

@Iae: thank you very much nice to meet you! :D ;) ..yea you're so right and people here are very friendly and nice :)

@limanh: Yes, of course i know you ;) so its my pleasure to meet you and thank you for your entry :D ..I must say that im always enjoying and having fun whenever im in LSS, i love maotsujun and im so~ addicted to their interaction XD ..so i know how you girls feel ;)
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:29 pm

sie_x3,
hi!!! welcome to LSS!! nice to meet you.. I'm miku*
don't be shy. people are very nice!
enjoy~
Back to top Go down
laaadybug

laaadybug

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:44 pm

hello :)
nice to meet you ..
hope u'll enjoy ur stay here .. heheh ..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:40 pm

thank you both =)
Back to top Go down
chii

chii

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:07 am

Sie_x3, welcome~
Find out moar of Maotsujun here! Hehe. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 am

Hello.

I'm winwin. I'm a big fan of the two since I've seen them on Hana Yori Dango and I was so very happy to find your site truly dedicated to both of them.

I can't wait to read all news about them :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks a lot. I'm happy to be part of this. :D
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:16 am

WELCOME :cheers: winwin, enjoy your stay here :D
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:29 pm

welcome sie_x3. have some fun here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm

@dinay thanks for your warm welcome.... :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1