Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] All Things Considered

Go down 
+5
mj4e
zijin
magzhydfan
bebexjoolie
GlynZaelin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

[comments] All Things Considered Empty
PostSubject: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:59 am

Let me know what you think!

All Things Considered
Back to top Go down
bebexjoolie

bebexjoolie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 am

i looved it! it was hilarious and super cute. i love how you incorporated sho's recent an an spread in the story! shomao is definitely my second favorite after maostujun and i was really hoping that someone was going to write a fic for his birthday so thank you!! :)
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Hehe... thank you. that An An spread was pretty inspiring :D couldn't help but think what his girlfriend's (if he has one) reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Glyn, that was beautiful. I was browsing last night if there will be any fanfic about Sho for his birthday. And here you made it. And you incorporated the latest An an. And It's SHoMao too. I love it I love it. I truly enjoyed it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
zijin

zijin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 pm

This is a lovely one-shot!!

OMG I was just laughing like mad about Mao commenting on Sho's sloping shoulders!!! :lol:
I totally forgot about how Mao rejected his shoulders in VIP Room XDD

Thanks for writing this fanfic! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://sugata-style.livejournal.com
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:43 pm

hahaha *ROFL* this is just sooo hilarious!! i enjoyed reading this story very much! [comments] All Things Considered Icon_lol ..yeah I would imagine his girlfriend doing just that eh...i mean i would too if he was mine..thanks so much for this story! besides jun i think that sho or nino would be the next best option! [comments] All Things Considered Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:27 pm

@ magzhydfan: I couldn't resist writing SOMETHING about that photoshoot :) glad you enjoyed it!

@zijin: i like the idea that Mao could love Sho despite her dislike of sloping shoulders. but she'd still have to bug him about them.

@mj4e: I'm totally with you! If she's not with Jun, Nino is my second choice, but Sho is catching up :)
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:33 pm

really enjoyed reading it!...
ShoMao fic!.. despite Mao's aversion for sloping shoulders... hehe..
and of course his An An photos!... wahhh :oops:
thanks for sharing this Glyn!.. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Hentai Mao-chan :lol:
so fun to read this... Sho-Mao is my second favourite pairing after Maotsujun..
Back to top Go down
Ichiban Ue

Ichiban Ue

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:00 pm

I just discovered this now. I love it, love it, love it, love it, soooo love it. Notice here that I can't stop grinning. kekeke :lol:
And it's a ShoMao plus a bit of hentai so I love it more! bwahaha ☀
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 am

Hehe...glad you like my little story. I have to admit, writing ShoMao cracks me up... probably cuz I write them like little spazzes together. A little off-topic, I'm currently watching the latest AnS and Sho looks soooo skinny!!! Someone needs to feed that boy and make sure he's getting rest! I volunteer!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 am

I love it! The last paragraph about Arashi giving Sho and Mao five hours had me chuckling. XD The greatest thing is that for every "EH?" and every other expression Sho made I could visually imagine exactly how his face would look like. LOL Thanks for giving us that one shot!
Back to top Go down
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:23 pm

AHHHHH! I'm so blushing at this even though I write mature content. xD Wow... that was just... *in awe*

I love Mao-chan so much! She expresses her thoughts to him and to tell the truth, it makes me think if she can really be like that. ;) Also, I bet, in real life, she probably got a copy cause Sho was very gorgeous. That would be so awesome! haha

I hope you write another story pertaining them. I love the Sho/Mao pairing that much cause they work so well together. ;)
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
bebexjoolie

bebexjoolie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:31 am

i've already commented lol but i just wanted to say i second that to kytana's post! i'm always up for a shomao fic ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] All Things Considered   [comments] All Things Considered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] All Things Considered
Page 1 of 1