Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Comments] Sticks and Stones

Go down 
+5
jmc_iuqcaj
neacactuz
baXia!
junmaolove
GlynZaelin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

[Comments] Sticks and Stones Empty
PostSubject: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:30 am

Please enjoy Sticks and Stones. (it'll be the shortest thing I write...ever.)
Read here please.
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 am

:cheers: YAY! first to comment.... LOVE THIS! i'm also a shomao shipper secretly *looks around if other maotsujun lovers lurking about* :lol:

such a fun fun fic and totally redeemed our poor bullied sho in the recent HnA episode.... thanks for posting and hope you could pen more of this! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Back to top Go down
baXia!

baXia!

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 am

OMG!! i'm speechless *melts away*
<3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Glad you like it. I'm mainly a Maotsujun fan myself, but I really just like Mao with Arashi.
I figured poor Sho needed a break :)
Back to top Go down
neacactuz

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 pm

HUhuhu~
I never expected this...
You are so creative,huhu...
Mao as a flailing girl...hm, never thought of it.
Thanks for the lovely fic ^ ^

Last edited by limanh on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved from the fanfiction thread to the comments thread...)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:36 am

Ahhh! I love this one! It had me smiling like an idiot right from the start! Creative, funny ending there. So glad you created this. I think this will be one of those fanfics I will end up reading over and over again. :) You're a good writer. I'm going to go read your other fics. ;)
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:58 am

Maria wrote:
Ahhh! I love this one! It had me smiling like an idiot right from the start! Creative, funny ending there. So glad you created this. I think this will be one of those fanfics I will end up reading over and over again. :) You're a good writer. I'm going to go read your other fics. ;)

Aww. Thanks. :oops: Unfortunately there aren't that many of them. I have two other Mao fics that aren't this forum, kinda scattered about. But there isn't much to them right now....
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:30 pm

awwww...
she definitely picked on sho ne!...
thanks for sharing this!
Back to top Go down
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:21 pm

WOW! I loved it! =D Continue writing like this cause Sho x Mao is becoming my 2nd fave shipper. kekekeke *huggles*
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 am

Awww....! I can SO imagine the scene...you're GOOOD...you are really GOOOD...! Apart from Maotsujun, I'm SO into this pair right now...they are such a fun combination...can't stop imagining them going up a ferris wheel, screaming and laughing their heads off at the same time...
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:41 pm

OMG!! this is soooo funny!! LMAO
even though my heart twinged a bit at the jun mao part (can't imagine them being anything else but a couple!) i still love this fic...can just imagine how sho calls her..brings to mind how sho called jun macchan in one of the previous Ans...but in a waaayyy sexier way...and they both have similar traits like not being flexible and fear of heights...

but even though i am a junmao shipper..i would not mind if she ends up with ANYONE from Arashi cos all of them go oh so very well together with her! (quickly hides from being bashed by faithful junmao shippers) :pale:

i really like your fics glyn! they are so refreshing, cute and funny! hope to read more of your works in the near future! [Comments] Sticks and Stones 995439709
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:53 pm

bwahahaha!!
bwahahahahaahha!!

so funny and cute!!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:21 pm

mj4e wrote:

but even though i am a junmao shipper..i would not mind if she ends up with ANYONE from Arashi cos all of them go oh so very well together with her! (quickly hides from being bashed by faithful junmao shippers) :pale:

i really like your fics glyn! they are so refreshing, cute and funny! hope to read more of your works in the near future! [Comments] Sticks and Stones 995439709

Well, if it makes you feel better, I do love reading and writing Mao with other guys...Trust me, I have another short story that will probably invoke the ire of the purists... I might even be banned from this site:p ok. it's not that bad...
I also believe she should end up with an Arashi member :)
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 pm

yatta! will really be looking forward to that! thanks so much! :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sticks and Stones   [Comments] Sticks and Stones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Comments] Sticks and Stones
Page 1 of 1