Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Comments] Closer to Death.

Go down 
+2
nareeeman
Trice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Comments] Closer to Death. Empty
PostSubject: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:45 am

Comments on the thwarting, sporadically updated, sick fanfiction 'Closer to Death'.
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:58 am

even you r evil writer
and i know it will be sad ending but i can git engh for your stories....
because you r soo briliant
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:11 am

I can't resist your stories :cheers:

i think it will be disappointed, but i'm going to read it till the end and.

thanks for this new story. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:48 am

Trice, you just amused me with your fanfic... Your ideas are just too out of the box but captures attention with the words you used. The first 7 lines keeps me thinking once again what kind of story will it be. Definitely not something which will happen to Inoue Mao and Matsumoto Jun in real life. Married Inoue Mao? Somehow i have a feeling the married Inoue Mao is not married to Matsumoto Jun. :( oh well, whether it will be happy ending or not, will still look forward to it even though i personally would prefer happy ending stories. (but i supposed, what we readers hope for won't affect how your story will flow. hehe) looking forward to the first chapter of this new fanfic of yours as well as "Six Months" though you mentioned not to have high hopes on that.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:18 pm

OMG!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm

hmmm...
now a dark fic... ;)
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 am

@nareeman: thanks for still reading though I can be a pain in the ass XDDDDD
@dinay: We shouldn't start reading a story, being a little biased right? .... (considering the reputation I got, I guess it's unavoidable... ROFLMAOOOOO XD)
@frenzlove: There's no box in my mind, I guess. XD I'm working on Six Months right now and wrote 400 words this evening edit: it's 1000 words now... (Can I have a reward-cookie? XD) If I can somehow write another 5 pages and have the plot of the month being settled, I'd be a very happy fanfic writer. XD
@rie: =D
@jmc_iuqcaj: Yup. Tryin' everything. I'd like to expand my view a little and not be stuck in only one category. I assure you I have plans for a comical one. Only I'm putting it in the fridge for a while. I'm concentrating on Six Month and something else ;)

Thanks for commenting though I only posted like 7 sentences. XD

(Oh, I'll be adding some warnings: strong language, violence, mild ecchiness (but not my hentai level now... You'll know what M is for me once I write an M fic. lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:51 am

Ok, so Mao is married, but not with Jun...

I have a bad feeling that Jun is THE MURDERER...I don't know why...

Mao, she's crazy to agree about all that...for her career...i'm afraid for her...the murderer seems to be very dangerous, a psychopath...

update soon please, and thanks for this long chapter :D
Back to top Go down
nareeeman

nareeeman

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 am

"I am ...." whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock: :shock:

please please update sooooon
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:41 am

Woooo.... The first chapter is up.... Saw that you were online this morning and i thought you might be updating Six Months which turns out to be this fanfic instead. doesn't matter anyway so long as there's something for me to read. hehe. Who is the man at the last part of the chapter? Matsumoto Jun? Curious to know what's the name of Mao's husband. Thanks for the update and hope that something will be put up for "Six Months" too. hehe.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 pm

im a bit confused.. lol
like you said i hope in the coming chapters all will be cleared..

and ecchi? i never thought you would include something like that in this pretty dark fic.. haha!
i do hope that the ecchi parts would be mao with jun.. XD
i just wanna ask, is there even going to be a bit of romance in this? none, right?

i feel like im in for quite a ride with this fic!! better hold on tight! ;)
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm

@dinay: Will your assumptions be correct or not? Well... I know the answer already XD
@nareeman: Will do my best. Though this fic is a real 'gottahavetherightmoodtowriteit' kind. xD
@frenzlove: There are times, I come on LSS and do... nothing. LMAO XD
@rie: yohohohoooo~ I'll jut say 'be patient and read' XD

Thanks for commenting though it's not a main-stream fanfic (I guess). ^^
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 pm

hmmmm....
im a bit confused as well...
so many mysteries, i hope we will see a clear picture soon... hehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Closer to Death.   [Comments] Closer to Death. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Comments] Closer to Death.
Page 1 of 1