Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun

Go down 
+9
jmc_iuqcaj
magzhydfan
rie
Kytana
junmaolove
okasan
stardust.
novemberbaby
yoshi09
13 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshi09

yoshi09

[comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Empty
PostSubject: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:00 am

Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:36 am

I know I already left you a comment on LJ, but I just wanted to thank you for writing this. <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
stardust.

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:05 am

I had that feeling it was Inoue Mao, but I wasn't sure, haha, so then in the end I was like, " O____O; KYAAAA. " I enjoyed reading this piece much like your others. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
okasan

okasan

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:00 pm

I like ! Sho seems so tired and the girl seemed soo nice and cute...

and Jun! you were cold ne...if I was Aiba I would have died on the spot for sure...knowing who it was !

Yoshi..this is off topic..but Arashi boys are very touchy feely ne?and very affectionate towards each other...is this how they are?

I asked because Nino was playing with Ohno's hair! And it seemed so cute! and girly! but Arashi does that sort of thing too eh?

Anyway yes please please update your other fic its been a joy to read you!
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:19 pm

ssk2 wrote:
I like ! Sho seems so tired and the girl seemed soo nice and cute...

and Jun! you were cold ne...if I was Aiba I would have died on the spot for sure...knowing who it was !

Yoshi..this is off topic..but Arashi boys are very touchy feely ne?and very affectionate towards each other...is this how they are?

I asked because Nino was playing with Ohno's hair! And it seemed so cute! and girly! but Arashi does that sort of thing too eh?

Anyway yes please please update your other fic its been a joy to read you!

Hey sweetheart~ ^_^

Thank you for the comment! And it's totally fine to ask here (at least, I think so. I don't mind talking about Arashi at any point)!

Yes. The affection is what Arashi is pretty well-known for. They're a very close group, and many consider them the "closest" group in Johnny's Entertainment. Not just like, for romance, but as a group of guy friends. Romantically though, I'd say the main pairing is Ohmiya (Ohno + Nino) because it's so blatant, although the second most popular I'd say is Sakuraiba (Sho + Aiba) or Juntoshi (Jun + Ohno; which of course, I don't really ship because Jun belongs to Mao and Ohno belongs to Nino! haha!).

But, really, Nino adores touching Ohno. It's really adorable, I agree, and Nino oftentimes takes a sort of more... feminine role when it comes to Ohno, I guess. Hm, how to explain this. I guess, the way I believe Mao and Jun are together, I believe that Nino and Ohno have a special connection as well.

Here, I think you may enjoy this:

Just so you have an idea how close Ohno and Nino are. *smiles*
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: holy cow!!!! sorry, i'm just a brand new arashi fan due to hanadan. i absolutely have no idea how "close" nino and ohno are. thanks for putting up the vid. you're right! they do have a special relationship, don't they? i'm just surprised to see this since i've read in the archives that nino is dating masami for like 5 years???

as for your fanfic, i kinda have an idea that it was mao coz i also love this pairing too! i can sense that sho likes mao basing on that arashi secret talk 2005 when he told the boys that he co-starred with mao. it was cute how he told jun that she might not remember. also on HnA matsujun's date, his facial reactions when mao had a strike in the bowling segment and when mao kinda berated jun that he should try harder. :P plus they both look so kawaii together. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am

junmaolove wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock: holy cow!!!! sorry, i'm just a brand new arashi fan due to hanadan. i absolutely have no idea how "close" nino and ohno are. thanks for putting up the vid. you're right! they do have a special relationship, don't they? i'm just surprised to see this since i've read in the archives that nino is dating masami for like 5 years???

as for your fanfic, i kinda have an idea that it was mao coz i also love this pairing too! i can sense that sho likes mao basing on that arashi secret talk 2005 when he told the boys that he co-starred with mao. it was cute how he told jun that she might not remember. also on HnA matsujun's date, his facial reactions when mao had a strike in the bowling segment and when mao kinda berated jun that he should try harder. :P plus they both look so kawaii together. :cheers:

Hahaha~ I think Sho really approves of Jun's relationship with her. He admires how hard she works, and probably admires her more for going to and finishing school. Arashi/Mao is such love, seriously. Goood, I can't wait for HnA.

As for Ohno and Nino~ you're VERY VERY welcome! This video is quite a good ice breaker to show how close Nino and Ohno are. ^_^ The more you delve into Arashi, you'll start noticing the relationships between them.

Oh hum. Yes. I'm not going to deny that Nino probably did date Masami, because I believe that. But... I will say that Nino was close to Ohno nonetheless. I don't think Nino thought he was being unfaithful, because "it's just fanservice." But Nino doesn't realize that a lot of what he was doing was because he was used to it; because he enjoys touching Ohno since it's comforting; and that by doing it so much he just confused himself more. I really do think Nino and Ohno have feelings for each other, but Nino doesn't know how to face them, and Ohno is to passive to do anything about it because he likes how everything is as is.

Ah, it's so much more complicated than that, but that's a summary.
Back to top Go down
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:18 am

I want to read more! =D I wonder if they really have a secret relationship... KEKEKEKE
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:03 pm

woah! i got a shock at the end.. LOL
i thought it was mao at first actually..
but then kobayashi mao was mentioned and so i said "ah, so it was a different mao".. and i thought sho's reaction to jun's answer about inoue mao was a bit weird too..
but i still thought it was kobayashi despite sho's weirdness.. lol

i could just imagine jun when he finds out the truth.. lol

still waiting for the next installment on "I don't not love you"
good luck and i hope you get inspired soon.. ❤
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:35 pm

I love this one shot. It really helps my mind occupied while I am waiting for tonight HnA. Oh yeah, please update your other Maotsujun fan fic soon. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:30 am

I really liked this! I kind of sensed it would be Inoue Mao based on the way you described her voice - very feminine, bubbly, etc. :) Also, good portrayal of Sho. I know it can't be easy if you also do fanfics with Jun, trying to separate the two personalities. :) I like the one-shot, but I also wouldn't mind if you continued. ;D It'd be interesting to see Jun and the rest of Arashi's reactions when/if they do find out about Sho and Mao. LOL!

Edited to Add: And you're right. Nino observes everything! I was watching HnA with Mao guesting and you can just see Nino's eyes watching Jun and Mao like a hawk right after she came down the stairs and started talking about her impressions of them. If us fans can see it through a television, I know Arashi has to be blind not to see it because they're right there at the stage. LOL

Last edited by Maria on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:16 pm

oh my God!...
i got a shock at the last part!..
i sensed that it was Inoue at the beginning..
with the whole voice thingy...
then i was like "aaaahhh okay it was not our Mao-chan"
when he was cornered by arashi members....
and then BAM!!!!...
it was Inoue after all!!!...
hahaha!!!
i really want to know what would be arashi's reaction especially jun when they find out it was Mao-chan!. :D
Back to top Go down
Ichiban Ue

Ichiban Ue

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:00 am

I got the feeling even from the start that the girl is Mao. To me, what gave her away is the intelligent part and your description as to how she laughs.

Nice twist in the ending though. For a minute there, I thought I was mistaken in my assumption.

I love your fanfic a lot mainly ‘coz it stars Mao and secondly because I’m not an Arashian but I do love Sho. :oops: hehe

Peace minna san... peace... I'm still for Maotsujun. ❤
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:36 pm

hahaha ..i was just wondering if the rumour about sho dating kobayashi mao was actually sho dating inoue mao instead and here you had already written that into a fiction... :lol: nice shot there yoshi! i really enjoyed the story...
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:27 pm

Thank you for this one shot. It was nice to read something not the usual since it's not a maotsujun fanfic but i was really thinking that it was Kobayashi Mao instead of our Inoue Mao. haha. No offence but just personal preference, i feel that Sho is more of a brotherly figure with Mao then a love. They don't really look very compatible in a way. But then again, i still enjoyed this fanfic. thank you!

Sidenote: It suddenly strike me if there was any rumors about Sakurai Sho and Kobayashi Mao being together before or something?
Back to top Go down
bebexjoolie

bebexjoolie

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 am

thanks for sharing!! although my number one is maostujun i looved your fanfic! it was semi-obvious that it was inoue mao-chan but the ending still made me go KYA! wish it was more than a one-shot! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun   [comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] Himitsu no Sho-kun
Page 1 of 1