Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans

Go down 
+65
kazetsume
3104yen
Irinka89
zelskeet
dangerousmistress
bluetopaz
chii
crzi
loreii
baXia!
leelee
nini
Josy
vanshi
laaadybug
sukinow2
TataJun
Tha
Sakura
joycee
Darla.Sakurai
neji_sorariku
frenzlove
6elicaheartsmao
silvergate08
mm.loves.arashi
momo_jun
tennislvr03
sarah87
limanh
miku*
aida
Ringo
hawshif
junmaolove
magzhydfan
devan
nsk2077
bellisaria
dinay
AmyRose92
lovebird
rie
hikarichan
shiro
jared
eggpie
novemberbaby
nareeeman
rbaquiran10
iceycuty03
switluv
itamas
Junbait
kuro~neko
chibi_love
sweetmao
zashibear
bochecokina
lenzi123
jmc_iuqcaj
padme
yoshi09
liddoxcookie
BRR
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:27 pm

limanh wrote:
I found another pic that I want to share...maybe most of you girls know it already (I didn´t...lol..)...credits to baidu:

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 19997b1e5e8e80d41ad57675
So how is this one devan-chan and hikari?...lol...

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 64a2d12a5b997909d52af124
And I love his dorky face here so much...two different sides of our Jun-kun, ne?...*melts*...

The first one is hot. :affraid:
Second is kawaii~ Love his hair there!
Back to top Go down
sukinow2

sukinow2

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Tha wrote:
limanh wrote:
I browsed this thread before posting these two pictures to check if they are posted already and I haven´t seen it, so I decided to post it (if I was only too blind please tell me and I´ll edit my post...lol...). So here it comes: (credits to baidu)

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 E13b32a81b471291ca130c7

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 F21126a4a5bb96d79152ee7

@devan-sama: You need some imaginary pictures for your one-shot, ne? Here it comes...hahaha....

@hikari: We wanted to make this the hottest thread in LSS, ne?...Is it a little hotter now?...lol...

P.S. I love his hair here. Reminds me sooo much of Domyouji!...hihihi...

He is Domyouji..
I know this pict is from Hanadan Final photobook..am i right?!*sory if wrong*

And Jun at AnAn..
Really love..he looks so hawt!!*dies*

Thanx for sharing that scan..^^,

Tha,
I think it is...in fact I think I remember Mao saying this was her favorite pic from the HYDF photobook (besides the fact that she was on the cover with F4 on the front and on the back advertising a bank). lol! hahaha so funny that you guys put it up here...I think Mao said he looks hot here, and I must agree. ❤
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 pm

@limanh:

Oh gosh... how could I have miss that out!
*melts...

I love the second pic!!! Is it from Bambino??? His outfit and background looks like it.
The first one is too sexy to stare too long. Lolz.
Aw.. i love that cute wink!

Love you dear! You are the best!!!

@devan:
Hmm, hope you have enough hentai thoughts inspired to pen something down.
Lolz. :p
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 pm

@hikari: I was already wondering why you didn´t post a comment but then I thought maybe you already knew these pictures...lol...

And to answer your question: yes, the second one is from his drama "Bambino"... I love his wink...there are two more pictures that are cute as well but I didn´t want to flood this thread with his pictures...lol...

I hope you feel a little better now...*hugs*...
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:13 am

@chibi_love and any others who wants to know under what circumstances was the picture of chibi_love's avatar of the sexy Jun taken, it is actually not a photoshoot.

Back in 2005, Arashi took part in this game show call Ultra Strong Game with Arashi as the team leaders, therefore forming 5 teams to go to Australia to take part in various games and one segment happened to be swimming and this is where Jun is one of the contestant for this segment. You can try to search for this videos (i think about 9 parts in total) in youtube which i watched it back then because after watching it, especially this segment which the avatar Jun is half naked, you will totally admire Jun for his courage and his character for doing things to the fullest.

Sorry for the side track, and back to the topic. Thanks for all the photos sharing of hot sexy Jun. I find that his built is getting better as compared to the skinny momo when he was half naked too in Kimi wa Petto. haha.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 am

@limnah:
lolz, knowing me, it only will meant i miss this post. Lolz.
hmm, flood??? is there such a term applicable here? its gonna be full of him~

yup, i definitely felt better! yapari, going baka with you about our ichiban is the best!
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

@hikari and limanh: This is especially for both of you. XD Of course, to the rest of the lovely ladies at LSS too.

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Teache10
credit to finanwen of LJ

If he were your sensei, would you even really learn anything??? O_O

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Junlip10
credit to fuckyeahmatsujun

daaaang it!!! *hentai thoughts* XDDD

Last edited by junmaolove on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:33 am

WAH!!!!
Dang... am surrounded my Jun goodies tonight...
*melts again.

If he was my sensei, whatever he said will just enter my mind easily and I'll be his best student and make him proud~
Lolz.

@junmaolove
thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 am

Eh~?...How come I can´t see the picture here?...Will have to wait again to see it at home...aaaarghhh...

If he would be my sensei I wouldn´t learn anything at all because I would only stare at him all the time....hahaha...

@frenzlove: thanks for the information..I will look out for this on YT...
Back to top Go down
Tha

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:13 am

@junmaolove
thank you so much for sharing Matsumoto-sensei . . . heheheheee
of course i will not learn anything coz my mind is always him!!!!
can't think anything beside him...wkwkwkwkkk
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:21 am

junmaolove!!!.. omg.. those pics almost make me forget about my aiba-chan.. >_<

if jun is my sensei.. i would have full attendance.. and yes.. drooling throughout the whole period..
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:13 pm

jun as my sensei?... i love to...
definitely i will attend all of his classes and take a seat in front row...
but i'm sure i won't be able to concentrate studying...
too busy drooling over him.. lol!

and that the 2nd pic... he's so hot... 👅

junmaolove... thanx for these breathtaking pics... :flower:
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:36 am

Sharing more pictures of our beloved Matsujun....lol...(credits to baidu):

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 B47fad181f504b3734fa4163
(in memory of his birthday where his hime sat in the audience and he said those magic words...you know what I mean... isn´t he wearing the couple bracelet?...lol...)

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 3d511fd8e94e2e0533fa1c98
(in memory of our epic battle although I was a MaoxSho shipper...hahaha...especially for you, maopire!)
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:27 am

@turtlerabbit: i love the matsumiya moment!!! nino is so sweet!!! the photos! omg!!!! is there the photo of him half naked? wet in the rain... kkkyyaaa!!!

@junmaolove: i love the second photo you posted... imagination running wild!!!

@hikari: waaahhh!

i need to go back on hiatus now, turtlerabbit aka ficpire said therr are alot of goodies posted...
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Matsumiya's adorable. :)

Wet. Jun. Hm. All I can think of is that someone's very lucky to have him, haha. He looks good in red too!
Back to top Go down
laaadybug

laaadybug

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:19 pm

limanh wrote:
Sharing more pictures of our beloved Matsujun....lol...(credits to baidu):

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 B47fad181f504b3734fa4163
(in memory of his birthday where his hime sat in the audience and he said those magic words...you know what I mean... isn´t he wearing the couple bracelet?...lol...)

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 3d511fd8e94e2e0533fa1c98
(in memory of our epic battle although I was a MaoxSho shipper...hahaha...especially for you, maopire!)

just want to ask ..
is this their 5x10 concert ?
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:38 am

@ leydii... yup it was 5x10 concert...

jun in red and wet... it was fit him well... . ;) ;) ;)
and matsumiya was so cute... lol!
thanks limanh.... :flower:
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:04 pm

Since Limanh started it, I might as well get on with it as well... LOL...
This one made me go O_O then X_X....

Credits to katrina_nicole@LJ
Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Holysh10
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 11:11 pm

O____O

*faint*
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:34 am

junmaolove wrote:
Since Limanh started it, I might as well get on with it as well... LOL...
This one made me go O_O then X_X....

Credits to katrina_nicole@LJ
Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Holysh10

fudge...O_______O.. *hyperventilates*
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:29 am

oh Gosh!!!!.. that picture took my breath away... :P lol!
thanks junmaolove... :flower:
Back to top Go down
jared

jared

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:51 pm

i can't resist this photo lol
i love it when his hair was style like that :oops:
add that cute smile too..

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Esw46v

credit: AYUs890248
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 pm

jared wrote:
i can't resist this photo lol
i love it when his hair was style like that :oops:
add that cute smile too..

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Esw46v

credit: AYUs890248

waah! so adorable! i want to pinch him... lolz!! he can be wholesome and sexy... is this what you get when you're in love??? *sighs*
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 pm

I´m glad that we can at least keep the other threads ongoing since we don´t have any news about them, ne? So minnas keep it coming I will post a picture this evening, too...lol...

Although I don´t like that his hair is getting too long now (he needs a haircut!... hahaha...) I like it when he pins his hair up...it always reminds me at Maotsujun first interview together...lol...

@jared: As I can see you already made an avatar out of this picture...lol...we´re trully ba~ka girls, ne?...We just can´t resist him...hahaha...
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 am

Sorry, I have to post a new reply or else it won´t show up for you girls and he´s is too awesome to be forgotten, ne?...hihihi...

So here comes the promised picture....it´s Jun aka Domyouji in HYDF...why do I choose this picture? Because I really love him in this scene...the outfit, the hair, and everything else was just perfect...*swoons*...and of course because I miss those happy HYD times sooooo much (credits to baidu):

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 19544dfb4fd12d44034f56dc

What do you think?...lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next