Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans

Go down 
+65
kazetsume
3104yen
Irinka89
zelskeet
dangerousmistress
bluetopaz
chii
crzi
loreii
baXia!
leelee
nini
Josy
vanshi
laaadybug
sukinow2
TataJun
Tha
Sakura
joycee
Darla.Sakurai
neji_sorariku
frenzlove
6elicaheartsmao
silvergate08
mm.loves.arashi
momo_jun
tennislvr03
sarah87
limanh
miku*
aida
Ringo
hawshif
junmaolove
magzhydfan
devan
nsk2077
bellisaria
dinay
AmyRose92
lovebird
rie
hikarichan
shiro
jared
eggpie
novemberbaby
nareeeman
rbaquiran10
iceycuty03
switluv
itamas
Junbait
kuro~neko
chibi_love
sweetmao
zashibear
bochecokina
lenzi123
jmc_iuqcaj
padme
yoshi09
liddoxcookie
BRR
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 am

Since I was already posting a picture of the Men´s Non No April 2010 issues in the Arashi thread I thought I could also add two pictures of our ouji here...lol...(credits to Keiogirl@arashi_on again):

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 6a00e398b089a400040123dr
(P.S. devan-sama wouldn´t Sho fit to Mao-chan in a drama, too?...lol...

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 6a00e398b089a400040123d

What can I say...hahaha...I simply love them...
P.S. Hikari, I promised you to upload a picture of him if you post your one-shot, so here it is...lol....
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:52 am

Oh hot damn.
*major nosebleed*

Isn't he cute ^o^ I love him with Domyouji hair...*cough*HE'SPERFECTFORMAO*cough*
He looks really classy in these. Love them!~

xD~ 🤡 🤡 🤡
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 am

limanh wrote:
Since I was already posting a picture of the Men´s Non No April 2010 issues in the Arashi thread I thought I could also add two pictures of our ouji here...lol...(credits to Keiogirl@arashi_on again):

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 6a00e398b089a400040123dr
(P.S. devan-sama wouldn´t Sho fit to Mao-chan in a drama, too?...lol...

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 6a00e398b089a400040123d

What can I say...hahaha...I simply love them...
P.S. Hikari, I promised you to upload a picture of him if you post your one-shot, so here it is...lol....

baka girl limanh: jun... seductive! kkkyyaa!!! *fans self* nino fits better!

second picture: The sexy seductive dos! gosh you are giving me hentai thoughts again!!!
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 am

*hugs Limanh-sama* waaaa~ MY 2 ICHIBANS!!!! I almost spat out the chips I was eating. LOL... So freaking hot, these 2. I totally agree with you that if Jun can't co-star with Mao again, Sho would be the perfect 2nd choice. SHOMAO! SHOMAO! SHOMAO! *holds banner and yelling her head off* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for sharing the pics! ❤ ❤ ❤

Here's mine:
Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Jun312
Credit to ice_axel@LJ

Last edited by junmaolove on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:19 am

Because of this epic battle at the chatbox, I am posting this photo too..

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 6a00e312
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:42 am

Jun looks so sexy in this mag xD!
the best among all Jun and Aiba really hot!!!
sho looks weird Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Lol an nino looks cute Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am

i let here some pic!
junbait send me a message to share my avatar pic
in a large version xD! so here you go

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 18487333
is from a magazine in 2005 i think Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:00 am

Girls... thank you so much for sharing all this scans...
its really making this page steaming hot now!
Lolz.

He is just so gorgeous!
The scans did this thread more justice as this really ought to be the most hot and sizzling thread in LSS. Don't you agree limanh? Hahaha.

@junbait, chibi_love:
am sure limnah would love you girls~ cause am really thankful~
*hugs*
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 am

@chibi_love

thank you soooo much for posting the pic! my god he looks so good!!!
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:36 am

I browsed this thread before posting these two pictures to check if they are posted already and I haven´t seen it, so I decided to post it (if I was only too blind please tell me and I´ll edit my post...lol...). So here it comes: (credits to baidu)

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 E13b32a81b471291ca130c7

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 F21126a4a5bb96d79152ee7

@devan-sama: You need some imaginary pictures for your one-shot, ne? Here it comes...hahaha....

@hikari: We wanted to make this the hottest thread in LSS, ne?...Is it a little hotter now?...lol...

P.S. I love his hair here. Reminds me sooo much of Domyouji!...hihihi...
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 am

kkkyyyaaaa!!!!! *screams on her mind* okay... calm down...

these are photos from the hanadan photbook... these are the pictures when mao-chan kkkyyyaaa when she saw them... these pictures are deadly!

@limanh: you really want me to post a smut one-shot... *dies*
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

Junbait wrote:
@chibi_love

thank you soooo much for posting the pic! my god he looks so good!!!

i know he looks amazingly HOT! Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
eggpie

eggpie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Thanks for all these pictures. Loves all these pictures. He's getting more and more handsome everytime I see a new picture.
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:57 pm

limanh wrote:
I browsed this thread before posting these two pictures to check if they are posted already and I haven´t seen it, so I decided to post it (if I was only too blind please tell me and I´ll edit my post...lol...). So here it comes: (credits to baidu)

@devan-sama: You need some imaginary pictures for your one-shot, ne? Here it comes...hahaha....

@hikari: We wanted to make this the hottest thread in LSS, ne?...Is it a little hotter now?...lol...

I must say these are hotter than his an-an pics. Hahahaha! Too much exposure doesn't neccessarily mean hot, right? :D Thanks for posting these!
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:50 pm

novemberbaby wrote:
I must say these are hotter than his an-an pics. Hahahaha! Too much exposure doesn't neccessarily mean hot, right? :D Thanks for posting these!

I sooo agree, I think his subtle sexiness in these pictures are alot more appealing (at least for me)...hihihi...

P.S. I´m glad you liked the pictures, devan-chan!...lol...You know what I´m waiting for now, ne?...hahaha...
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 pm

kyaaaaaaaaa..jun choo~ sexy..

thanks to everyone who post this *dies in joy *

:face: :face: :face:
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:56 pm

WAH!!! Desireably HOT!

@limnah: You rock! Now this is his scans thread, starting to get sizzling~

@tammy: I so agree with you~ 若隐若现? Haha.
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 pm

junmaolove wrote:
*hugs Limanh-sama* waaaa~ MY 2 ICHIBANS!!!! I almost spat out the chips I was eating. LOL... So freaking hot, these 2. I totally agree with you that if Jun can't co-star with Mao again, Sho would be the perfect 2nd choice. SHOMAO! SHOMAO! SHOMAO! *holds banner and yelling her head off* :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Here's mine:
Credit to ice_axel@LJ

SEXINESS ALERT! >.<

@junmaolove- i love your avatar :)
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:31 pm

neji_sorariku wrote:
junmaolove wrote:

Here's mine:
Credit to ice_axel@LJ

SEXINESS ALERT! >.<

@junmaolove- i love your avatar :)

HE IS, isn't he? Made him my wallie so he can stare at me the whole day. LOL...
Since this thread is heating up....
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tha

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:55 pm

limanh wrote:

He is Domyouji..
I know this pict is from Hanadan Final photobook..am i right?!*sory if wrong*

And Jun at AnAn..
Really love..he looks so hawt!!*dies*

Thanx for sharing that scan..^^,
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:47 am

I found another pic that I want to share...maybe most of you girls know it already (I didn´t...lol..)...credits to baidu:

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 19997b1e5e8e80d41ad57675
So how is this one devan-chan and hikari?...lol...

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 64a2d12a5b997909d52af124
And I love his dorky face here so much...two different sides of our Jun-kun, ne?...*melts*...
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:58 am

limanh wrote:
I found another pic that I want to share...maybe most of you girls know it already (I didn´t...lol..)...credits to baidu:

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 19997b1e5e8e80d41ad57675
So how is this one devan-chan and hikari?...lol...

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 64a2d12a5b997909d52af124
And I love his dorky face here so much...two different sides of our Jun-kun, ne?...*melts*...

limanh-chan, do you want to kill me? lolz!! the first photo, sexy jun... i think this from their 2007 time concert... and the second photo is from bambino... i like his hairstyle here.. i wish he goes back to short hair, not long bangs..
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:03 am

@mod-sama devan-sama: you´re right with both statements...I like both hairstyles here and like you I hope he changes his current hairstyle soon (although I like the way he had it in the MS "troublemaker" performance)...lol...
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 am

OMG!!! those pictures make me doki2... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
yup... i like his hair style in bambino too... he looked so cute there...
thanx limanh... :flower:
Back to top Go down
chibi_love

chibi_love

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:11 pm

awww the first one is a killer itself! Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_twisted
and i love his hairstyle in bambino! he was adorable there <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next