Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans

Go down 
+65
kazetsume
3104yen
Irinka89
zelskeet
dangerousmistress
bluetopaz
chii
crzi
loreii
baXia!
leelee
nini
Josy
vanshi
laaadybug
sukinow2
TataJun
Tha
Sakura
joycee
Darla.Sakurai
neji_sorariku
frenzlove
6elicaheartsmao
silvergate08
mm.loves.arashi
momo_jun
tennislvr03
sarah87
limanh
miku*
aida
Ringo
hawshif
junmaolove
magzhydfan
devan
nsk2077
bellisaria
dinay
AmyRose92
lovebird
rie
hikarichan
shiro
jared
eggpie
novemberbaby
nareeeman
rbaquiran10
iceycuty03
switluv
itamas
Junbait
kuro~neko
chibi_love
sweetmao
zashibear
bochecokina
lenzi123
jmc_iuqcaj
padme
yoshi09
liddoxcookie
BRR
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
eggpie

eggpie

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 am

Thanks chibi_love for sharing these pictures. Jun looks like a business man, makes him looks older maybe with the way he did his hair. But I like this look on him.
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Limnah, you are so right... he is becoming an attractive irristably manly, sexy, handsome, etc
Omg... everytime i stumble on the new pics you girls posted here... am like melting all over again
Iya... if you stared too long in his eyes... you'll get lost...
Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 11:07 am

lovebird wrote:
JONNY SHOP PHOTO
Spoiler:

where can i find more photos like this???????
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:37 am

have you seen the photo of jun in dazed magazine?? oh my gosh! he is sooo handsome there!!! i have the pic i just dont know if it is allowed to post outside. let me check it again. he looks really good there! it is actually my wallpaper now!
Back to top Go down
bellisaria

bellisaria

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm

My God!!!

He looks gorgeous in that magazine!! Lately there are so many mgazines of Arashi, it's like a dream for us!!
Jun as dracula is the best!!!

Thank you so much for this!!! :D
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 am

Hi girls,

just wanna share a new picture of our beloved Jun from the "myojo 2010/01"-mag
(credits to jesychan from lj):

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Page8p

Him holding a pet in his hands reminds me of someone...isn´t he just too cute?...lol...
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:29 am

Kya, his aura feels so diff from his usual photo shots!
And i must say, i like it! He does that so naturally, very comfortable too! And what a lucky dog. Hahaha
:)

p/s: hug, hope you are not jealous. Lolz
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:39 am

kkkyyaa! thanks limanh for the picture... I agree, this picture reminds me of someone that has a dog and HUGs it this way...... the girlfriend named mao lol

anyways, he changed alot.. I think I remember before that he doesn't like pets that much. But now, he wants a pet... lol maybe someone influenced him..

I know hug won't get jealous.. she is still the first pet... lol
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:44 am

^^ you´re both so right...lol...that´s why I wanted to share this picture...
I love his natural way in this picture...not DOS at all....
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:00 am

Isn't he cute. Thanks Limanh for this picture. It is such a good timing because last night I was writing a one shot about Jun and a dog and I have the same(well similar) picture in my imagination(I'm not sure I described it well)of the dog he is holding in that picture.

Jun has really changed a lot ne. I'm happy for him and I'm very proud of Mao.
Back to top Go down
6elicaheartsmao

6elicaheartsmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:12 am

i love it.. jun looks so healthy in here. and fresh.. because he's not wearing too much accessories.just a simple sweatshirt and pants.. and i think he really toned up his body. he's getting mature neh?!

the picture would be a gazillion times hotter if the dog is HUG., :D
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:36 am

i saw thwe whole myojo 2010 mag...
but... lol!
the dog is too small for jun.. he was walking it and it was so cute.. it's more like a girl's dog lol!
i guess that's how jun would look like when he walks hug! haha!

medium sized dogs would suit jun i think...
Back to top Go down
tennislvr03

tennislvr03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:31 am

HELLLLPPP!!!!!!
Okay, so i'm doing a chem project where we have to pick a theme and my theme is arashi so basically every member of arashi is given an element (ex: ohno is oxygen XD lol) and we need to make little cards for them and i neeed pictures

I'M LOOKING FOR THAT ONE PICTURE OF MATSUJUN ON THE SET OF THEIR PV FOR "EVERYTHING! u know the one where he was wearing the flannel shirt, with the white tee underneath and he also had those (super hot) aviators. IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND THESE PICS PLEASSEEEE TELLL MEEE!!! i'd appreciate it :)
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:04 pm

tennislvr03 wrote:
HELLLLPPP!!!!!!
Okay, so i'm doing a chem project where we have to pick a theme and my theme is arashi so basically every member of arashi is given an element (ex: ohno is oxygen XD lol) and we need to make little cards for them and i neeed pictures

I'M LOOKING FOR THAT ONE PICTURE OF MATSUJUN ON THE SET OF THEIR PV FOR "EVERYTHING! u know the one where he was wearing the flannel shirt, with the white tee underneath and he also had those (super hot) aviators. IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND THESE PICS PLEASSEEEE TELLL MEEE!!! i'd appreciate it :)

how bout this?
posted by lovebird

lovebird wrote:
JONNY SHOP PHOTO

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Bdas
Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Zoj1mw
Back to top Go down
tennislvr03

tennislvr03

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:25 pm

YESSS!!!! RIE THAT'S IT! thank you so much!! i was looking for those pictures for like 2 hours...not even joking. lol, you just saved me another 2 XD thanks!!!!!!! <3

oh, and by chance, do u know if the other arashi members took photos on the set of everything? or was it just matsujun? if not that's okay, but thought i might ask.
Back to top Go down
junmaolove

junmaolove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:52 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Hello minna-san!!! Just wanted to share Jun's latest pics from their recent 5x10 Tokyo concert. COUPLE BRACELET!!!!!! Still wearing it after all, eh? His very own lucky charm, maybe? :) KKKYYYYYYAAAAAAA..... He's smokin' HOT!

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123ddc62004860b.html

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123ddeebeed860d.html

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123ddeebef6860d.html

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123f184dcbc860f.html
credit to: arashinino
Back to top Go down
sweetmao

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 am

junmaolove wrote:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Hello minna-san!!! Just wanted to share Jun's latest pics from their recent 5x10 Tokyo concert. COUPLE BRACELET!!!!!! Still wearing it after all, eh? His very own lucky charm, maybe? :) KKKYYYYYYAAAAAAA..... He's smokin' HOT!

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123ddc62004860b.html

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123ddeebeed860d.html

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123ddeebef6860d.html

http://arashinino.vox.com/library/photo/6a00fae8bfd96c000b0123f184dcbc860f.html
credit to: arashinino

OH MY GOSH...

matsujun..choooo~kakoii ...

*ehem cough bracelet..cough :D *
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 am

I just loooove that Jun has remained consistent with wearing that bracelet at the concerts. :) So devoted. :) No matter how many costumes and outfits Arashi changes in to, his bracelet still remains.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:41 am

Looks like Domyouji's's hair is back. Credit to Ayu's blog.

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Junmag10

Last edited by magzhydfan on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:57 am

magzhydfan wrote:
Looks like Domyouji's's hair is back.

Thanks for the pictures. Is this photoshoot a recent one? if so, why so sudden about the return? Because of the broadcast of Hanadan on christmas eve or there's more into it? They filming another hanadan continuation? I hope they can film another drama with Jun and Mao and i wonder if this is a sign. haha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:15 am

OMG, Magz I love you for this picture! Thank you! *goes down on knees and prays like crazy* please let it be true please let it be true please let it be true please let it be true please let it be true please let it be true!!! If this is very recent, Jun looks great in that hairstyle...makes him look more masculine I think. Come to think of it, it might explain why he retained his hairstyle after that Showa drama he filmed. He's already done but he kept his hair long, either because he's growing it long and it's some kind of new fashion style again he's doing, or maybe it's because of this? One can only hope. If not, ah too bad it was a nice thought but OMG if it's true and Mao also has reverted back to bangs looking like Tsukushi....AHHHHHHHHH!!!! I can't take it! Dec 24th needs to hurry and get here! LOL Wouldn't it be funny if they are back to their Hanadan hairstyles to suddenly be catching "Tsukasa and Tsukushi" sightings around Japan? XD It'd be like life imitating art or art coming to life...LOL. Regardless, this has me so excited for Dec 24th I can't wait!

Somebody should post the two pictures of Jun in the new hairstyle and Mao's photo with the Candies in the Maotsujun thread. :) It'd be nice to see them together like that. Tsukushi and Tsukasa back together again. :)

Last edited by Maria on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 am

magzhydfan wrote:
Looks like Domyouji's's hair is back.

OME!!!! i really hope this pic is recent....WAH!!!please pretty please Lord, let it be recent! onegaishimasu!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:59 am

sorry everyone but that's an old shoot. It even says domyouji on the top right picture. btw please credit where/who you got the pictures from. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:26 pm

Oh, sorry everyone. And sorry Junbait. I normally credit it but I forgot this time. I saw it in Ayu's latest blog entry so I assumed it is recent.
Back to top Go down
Darla.Sakurai

Darla.Sakurai

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Kyaaaaaaa!
in the photo say Domyoji ^^[道明寺司]
nande, nande???????
kyaaa omg!! what is the date of the photo??
is the domyoji hair for the mag or is the look that he is wearing now??????
Heeey where is makino... ne~~???
hahahahahahahahahaha
Love This Pic
I want all the photoshoot
Back to top Go down
http://nosoymaterialdelosweones.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans   Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matsumoto Jun's Picture Gallery/Magazine Scans
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next