Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Empty
PostSubject: yoroshiku onegaishimasu~   yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Name: Ko-chan (real name: verena xD)
Birthday: 23.05

Hello everybody :) Well..what else can I say about myself? mm..I became a fan of Arashi in November 2006 through HYD (of course Matsujun became my No.1 member xD) then I became a fan of Maotsujun when HYD 2 started to air in Japan (so I've been a fan since January 2007). After watching a few episodes of HYD 2 and interviews of Maotsujun I noticed that they have great chemistry and that they look sooo cute together. I wondered if I was the only one who thought like that and searched through google and found a gif by hhhhh (<3) and soon I found the LSS forum and was amazed that so many people found them cute together (and I'm glad I've found this place <3333)

Besides fangirling about Maotsujun I listen to Jpop such as Morning Musume (+ other H!P acts), Arashi (and other JE acts), Namie Amuro etc. I also LOVE watching Dramas (Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese everything xD) Currently I'm watching Maou (Ohno <33333) and Yasuko to Kenji (this drama is seriously hilarious xDD)

Umm I guess that's it so..yoroshiku~ ⭐
Back to top Go down
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
princess_jime

PostSubject: Re: yoroshiku onegaishimasu~   yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 am

Welcome to the new LSS!!!
Morning musume? cool, you can post about them on the music subforum... I'd actually really appreciate it cause I know nothing about them :rendeer: other than a clip I once saw of one of the girls doing a sketch with gackt. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://randomarashi.blogspot.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: yoroshiku onegaishimasu~   yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Princess_jime wrote:
Welcome to the new LSS!!!
Morning musume? cool, you can post about them on the music subforum... I'd actually really appreciate it cause I know nothing about them :rendeer: other than a clip I once saw of one of the girls doing a sketch with gackt. lol!
I just made a thread :D (happy to know that you're interested in them <3)
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: yoroshiku onegaishimasu~   yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:28 am

Willkommen Ko-chan on LSS!
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yoroshiku onegaishimasu~   yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
Page 1 of 1