Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ARASHI

Go down 
+27
dinay
miku*
silvergate08
misGA
gaea1899
TataJun
neji_sorariku
Josy
mj4e
tika_taki
itamas
limanh
anamikaela
magzhydfan
aida
frenzlove
bellisaria
hikarichan
baXia!
novemberbaby
shuurei07
kuro~neko
hawshif
Ringo
rie
maea_maie
Kytana
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 am

silvergate08 wrote:
jun being arrogant and impolite?? hmm... somehow i have a feeling it was his younger years. didnt he always criticize by his other co-stars that he has this "dark" aura, that you can not even talk to him and especially touch him. but after hanadan, if you read his interviews, he did admit that he started to see and treat his surroundings differently, (not the exact words, but you know what i mean and you know of course who influence him *cough*)

Yup! And it was actually very recent that I read it in one of the Arashi´s or Jun´s videos (I don´t remember which one anymore because I´ve watched too many videos of them...lol...)...she said that he is only polite to his senpais and respected persons and also that she works around Arashi...I can´t tell how true her words are though...

Maybe he is still DoS around other girls to keep them away from him, ne?...(*coughs* ...which only proves me how special Mao-chan is to him...*coughs*)...lol...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Okay I know for a fact that she's being subjective. She makes it sound like it's a regular basis, but that's not true. When Arashi did rehearsal for Music Station's 1000th episode (and probably to set up Sho's CG), Music Station's staff blogged about how nice all of Arashi were to the staff, thankful. And I remember someone posted about their experience on VS Arashi that in one episode, one of the ones who were interactive and nice to the audience was actually Jun. Maybe he is like that every now and then, probably as a factor of his DoS, or as you say limanh, he keeps away women he doesn't want near him. I think it comes because being the baby of the group, he's the one who gets most of the women throwing themselves at him, Japanese actresses included, so him being usually cool I believe is a defense mechanism sometimes to protect himself. Eh, if she doesn't like it, then why is she working with them? *rolls eyes* If you don't like it, then stay away. No one is forcing you to stay. If you can't take the heat, then get out of the fire. Seriously, if you're going to brag about it, you're kind of looking stupid being there in the first place.

OMG, and on another note, thanks to Yamakaze, you guys have GOT to see this link: http://kimiyume.jp/ It's the website for Aiba-chan's new butai. Get a look at the beautiful picture of him!
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 am

Oooh... i just gotta say something after reading this.

About Sho, I remember reading about him being treated like a VIP, instead of he acts like one. In fact, I read most Arashi members are being treated as VIPs, given special treatments, and they are actually embarrassed about it. One example given by the blogger is that they are given individual green rooms, but they prefer to stay in 1, as comes to Arashi, is always 5 of them together. Hence, the staff said that its really commendable of them, as even they are so popular now, they remain as the old humble Arashi.

About Jun, I just read about the news on the making of the Kose(Fasio) CM, the staff mentioned that Jun was so professional and hardworking that he tried on the mascara himself to understand/practice on acting out the "application" part. Although the staff were shock on how thick he applied at first, but they are deeply impressed. (LOLZ.)And because he is acting to the "air" in the making, there are quite a few NG's, he apologized to the crew~ Haha, am really trying my best not to sound biased, but this are facts reported on the newspapers... (read it in some Taiwan newspaper clips during the launch of Kose in Taipei this year)
:)

About him and Nino quarrel at backstage, well hey even I quarrel with my best friend when we are both under pressure, over small stuff...
Don't that happen to everyone of us?
:p

Finally, we have seen countless "the making off" shows, cm, drama, or anything that the boys are in together or respectively with others... with how they interact and talk to the crew, what do you yourself think?

Anyways, we can't control what others are thinking or writing neh? Just believe in what you want to believe. :)

Last edited by hikarichan on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 am

Awwww, Hikari-chan, I love your post! I completely agree 100 percent. You said it absolutely perfectly. I wish they would report more on the positive stuff Arashi does behind the scenes like that. I love that Arashi prefers to be in one room than individually. That is so cute. :) And thank you for translating the Japanese stuff for us. I really appreciate that we can see what is also reported out there. :) *tries to picture Jun with thick mascara* lol
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:41 am

Hikari,

I´m soooo glad you are back!...*snivels*...
You know how I feel about this, ne?...No need to put it in words....

*nods*...*nods*...I can only agree 100% with you...those are the words I needed to hear....arigatou gozaimasu!...
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Arashi will have another Challenge week this coming april 17 and 24 (not sure about the dates) NTV will host this event. The group will be appearing in different NTV programs. Their appearances will sum about to 65 hours ( the first Challenge week was only for 43 hours). NTV will show different videos and will trace through the 11 years of Arashi. the turning points etc....

Here's the list of shows they will be appearing in:
4/17 part 1:21:00- Kaibutsu-kun,
part 2:22:10- “Arashi den, only tonight easy to understand Video on air on stroke.
4/24 21:00- Kaibutsu-kun
21:32:54- Arashi ni Shiyagare, episode 1
Arashi member appears NTV show more and more.
4/10 Popular show all gathered! Spring inter programs game Satoshi Ohno Masaki Aiba & Arashi's video
4/11 The Sunday next Satoshi Ohno
4/12 Deeply Good story Masaki Aiba
4/15 News Zero Satoshi Ohno
4/17 Meringue no kimochi Meringue no kimochi, NTV Sho Sakurai
Tensai! Shimura zoo Masaki Aiba Satoshi Ohno
Seikaiichi ichiban uketai jyugyou, (the best class of the word I wan to listen) Satoshi Ohno
4/18 Legal consultancy office, Satoshi Ohno
4/19 Sekai marumie! TV special investigation Masaki Aiba
4/22 GuruGuru Nitynine Satoshi Ohno
4/23 Yatterman Sho Sakurai
4/24 Tensai! Shimura zoo Masaki Aiba, Satoshi Ohno, Jun Matsumoto
Seikaiichi ichiban uketai jyugyou, (the best class of the word I wan to listen) Jun Matsumoto

Complete info can be found at yamakaze067's journal..

---------------------------------------------------

My thoughts about this second Arashi challenge week...hahaha i just can't help but rant about this one.. of course i'm proud that Arashi's popularity heightened and they got new shows and everything...I'm also happy that NTV is giving them such breaks and special programs, demo sa... i hope the boys don't over do it. i hope they still have time to relax and loosen up because honestly all this work are blessings for them but from what i experienced WORK=STRESS= NOT HEALTHY...hahaha...anyways i just hope that despite their busy schedule they won't forget to take care of their health.. Anyways.. Congratulations to Arashi and i hope they keep it up! :) But don't over do it..haha
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

"4/24 Tensai! Shimura zoo Masaki Aiba, Satoshi Ohno, Jun Matsumoto "

cant wait for this!! kyaaaaa!!! thanks neji!! ^__^
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:41 pm

neji_sorariku wrote:
Arashi will have another Challenge week this coming april 17 and 24 (not sure about the dates) NTV will host this event. The group will be appearing in different NTV programs. Their appearances will sum about to 65 hours ( the first Challenge week was only for 43 hours). NTV will show different videos and will trace through the 11 years of Arashi. the turning points etc....

Here's the list of shows they will be appearing in:
4/17 part 1:21:00- Kaibutsu-kun,
part 2:22:10- “Arashi den, only tonight easy to understand Video on air on stroke.
4/24 21:00- Kaibutsu-kun
21:32:54- Arashi ni Shiyagare, episode 1
Arashi member appears NTV show more and more.
4/10 Popular show all gathered! Spring inter programs game Satoshi Ohno Masaki Aiba & Arashi's video
4/11 The Sunday next Satoshi Ohno
4/12 Deeply Good story Masaki Aiba
4/15 News Zero Satoshi Ohno
4/17 Meringue no kimochi Meringue no kimochi, NTV Sho Sakurai
Tensai! Shimura zoo Masaki Aiba Satoshi Ohno
Seikaiichi ichiban uketai jyugyou, (the best class of the word I wan to listen) Satoshi Ohno
4/18 Legal consultancy office, Satoshi Ohno
4/19 Sekai marumie! TV special investigation Masaki Aiba
4/22 GuruGuru Nitynine Satoshi Ohno
4/23 Yatterman Sho Sakurai
4/24 Tensai! Shimura zoo Masaki Aiba, Satoshi Ohno, Jun Matsumoto
Seikaiichi ichiban uketai jyugyou, (the best class of the word I wan to listen) Jun Matsumoto

Complete info can be found at yamakaze067's journal..

---------------------------------------------------

My thoughts about this second Arashi challenge week...hahaha i just can't help but rant about this one.. of course i'm proud that Arashi's popularity heightened and they got new shows and everything...I'm also happy that NTV is giving them such breaks and special programs, demo sa... i hope the boys don't over do it. i hope they still have time to relax and loosen up because honestly all this work are blessings for them but from what i experienced WORK=STRESS= NOT HEALTHY...hahaha...anyways i just hope that despite their busy schedule they won't forget to take care of their health.. Anyways.. Congratulations to Arashi and i hope they keep it up! :) But don't over do it..haha

eeehhh????!!!! why is it sooo contrasting to the article i read in lj. that the management of their programs are having a headache because their shows cant even reach above 15% viewership sometimes they even get single digit. it also says that vs arashi has low ratings especially they are in golden time. it is just because they are johnnys that they are having a hard time to eliminate the guys in the show. so what is this soo many lineup of their guestings???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:12 am

Which article and ratings are you reading? Yamakaze067.vox.com usually has the audience ratings and I trust her information since she usually provides the fandom with daily news on Arashi On. It's been several weeks since I saw them but the last time I did, VS Arashi from what I've seen before usually has double digits, running at least 10-11 percent. AnS was late night so of course single digits are to be expected. HnA I don't know when that airs. The ratings are not unusual in comparison to other similar variety shows. If the ratings were going to be that big of an issue, they wouldn't have offered a new show to Arashi and even more, they wouldn't have offered them a pay promotion (like $2 million) to get them to do the show. Arashi must be doing something right.
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:29 pm

Maria wrote:
Which article and ratings are you reading? Yamakaze067.vox.com usually has the audience ratings and I trust her information since she usually provides the fandom with daily news on Arashi On. It's been several weeks since I saw them but the last time I did, VS Arashi from what I've seen before usually has double digits, running at least 10-11 percent. AnS was late night so of course single digits are to be expected. HnA I don't know when that airs. The ratings are not unusual in comparison to other similar variety shows. If the ratings were going to be that big of an issue, they wouldn't have offered a new show to Arashi and even more, they wouldn't have offered them a pay promotion (like $2 million) to get them to do the show. Arashi must be doing something right.

i also believe that. Why would they even give arash more projects if thats the case, however i cannot post to you the link coz the owner of the LJ doesn't want it to post anywhere. included in the news that arashi has higher paychecks and pressure them to attract more audience. anyway for me i still believe they are doing just fine
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 pm

I found the most recent audience ratings at Yamakaze067's blog. She usually posts a link at the end of one of her daily posts. This one is from Tuesday, 6 April's post.

http://yamakaze067.vox.com/library/post/audience-rate-2.html

I'm actually more amazed. VSA and HnA are actually running 12-13 percent on average, which is really really good viewership for variety shows. I think HnA viewership went up since last fall because I remember Becky's audience rating was like 8.something percent, and she was one of the most watched episodes. It must have gone up with Arashi's increasing popularity since last fall. :)
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Arashi appointed as Japan's representative for promoting tourism in Japan.
sho-kun is really good in speaking english.. :D

On the 8th April, Tourism Authority for the Japanese tourism market has appointed popular idol group "Arashi" as "tourism nation navigator". In the press conference held, Sho Sakurai, Masaki Aiba and Jum Matsumoto appeared on stage. "Face in Japan" for future tourism PR will expand TV CM appearing in East Asia. Sakurai Sho said with enthusiasm in the interview "You have so many foreigners come by themselves and I want to appeal many foreigners to Japan". With Arashi's high popularity will be the "Navigator of tourism nation" and will promote overseas visitors to Japan under the new logo 「Japan.Endless Discovery.」 which will replace the existing 「Yokoso!Japan」 tourism logo. "The most immediate promotional activites will include overseas Chinese and other East Asian markets. As the "navigator of tourism nation" Sakurai will recite with greetings in English, Aiba in Chinese & Matsumoto will deliver his message in Korean . They practice yesterday and Sho & Aiba reciting successfully but Matsumoto stumbles. “Sorry I forget the most important timing and I'm going to practice more!”. Talking about the attractiveness of Japan to overseas visitors? Sakurai “In the north in Hokkaido you can see the ice drifting and you can see beautiful coral reef and sea in Okinawa. We have 4 seasons hope you will get to know our rich nature.” Aiba ”Fashion and animation are properties of today's Japan. I think it would be fun experience.” Matsumoto “I completed domestic trip twice this year. Each region has different local food culture and I hope to convey the culture of each area.”

Tourism Authority attracted visiting foreign tourists to Japan in 2009 of 6.79 million and projected in 2013 to be 15 million. The future goals is to raise this to 30 million with the biggest target in East China and South Korea. This wide popularity in Asia of popular "Arashi" will be hired to disseminate the tourism information.

credits: ArashiNino@vox.com
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 am

Jun always prefer girls who are more conservative, who doesn't show to much skin Cool cheers Very Happy , and Ohno wants to go fishing with a girl who wear a dress lol! .

Thanks zelskeet for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:07 am

Just want to share some new CM of the boys and fan girl about it!

First is the AU CM of Jun and Sho (Bed) , following the Nino and Aiba (Bathroom) CM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM12Hpge1gs

Erm...this new series is kinda unusually new concept for handphone neh?

Next, the new Kirin CM, have you girls seen it?
http://www.kirin.co.jp/brands/greenlabel/cm_gallery/index.html

I love how my ichiban is dressed up for this, mori style for man~ Kya~

Finally, the special edition WII TVCM
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/supj/tvcm/cm4.html
(with subs: are partial vids, find the rest on the related links section)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1momF1BKZLI&feature=related

It just looks so fun for them to be together in on the couch! I wish in real life, they have such quality time... and not always rushing on from sets to sets.
Perhaps... I hope, they enjoy this filming... as it really look like they are having fun! I love how Nino and Jun hide the controller in his suit pocket! Kya!!!

I want to play too! *pouts*

Back to top Go down
sukinow2

sukinow2

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:25 am

So I have to post about this since I think it is cho~ Kawaii~!! ❤ But first I must say Music Lovers 200th anniversary summer special with Arashi was really awesome~~!! And thank goodness for the very clear upload on Youtube by
lc0630214 since all the other ones were really not HD.

So on to my kawaii moment of the whole program! :cheers: Of course since I am a total Nino fan, this moment at about 2:47 is so cute when Nino leans against Aiba becuz he can't believe Oh-chan went to eat out with Aiba and not with him (again!!) And on a side note, I think it's so cool that Kurokichi said that she couldn't believe how great the boys looked on stage! Like they were totally different people! :lol:

Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 am

@sukinow2: hope someone will sub this soon in LJ. i really really want to know what they're talking about. the only thing i understand is ichiban, hontoni? :)
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 am

thanks sukinow for that brief translation.. jealous nino ne? but isn't that was one of ohno's new year resolution? i think he did mentioned about going out to eat with aiba chan and promise to pay for the food or something like that.. i'm not so sure though.. ^__^
Back to top Go down
stormyjun

stormyjun

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:45 am

@ sukinow2 thank you for that short translation. ❤

@ zelskeet Iagree with you. I hope someone subs it already. I have seen some people subs the refrain perf already so that means the talk will be next. we just have to wait a little longer ne... :P
Back to top Go down
http://stormyjun-love.livejournal.com/
sukinow2

sukinow2

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:08 pm

aida wrote:
thanks sukinow for that brief translation.. jealous nino ne? but isn't that was one of ohno's new year resolution? i think he did mentioned about going out to eat with aiba chan and promise to pay for the food or something like that.. i'm not so sure though.. ^__^

yea I think so...I can't belive with all the ohmiya moments that they have never gone out to eat just the 2 of them in 14 years!! That's crazy...but Oh-chan's excuse is that he left Aiba high and dry one time (saying he was going to the bathroom--and then leaving without paying or saying goodbye 🇳🇴 ) at this bar in Ginza so he wants to revenge. So, until he can go to Ginza and do that with Aiba he won't go to eat with Nino. So Nino got jealous and was like so why didn't you 2 go to Ginza instead?!! :evil: Poor Nino-chan, he wants his Ohmiya moment in private too! :lol:
Back to top Go down
aida

aida

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:52 am

yeah i agree! they're like the closest friend on screen but not in their private time. someone from arashi said (i don't remember which one), they've already see each other so much during their work time and had enough of that. that's why they as much possible trying to avoid each other company during their off time. but yeah it's kinda crazy not to go out to eat with ur buddy in 14 years time. japanese has a weird relationship among them right?

but jealous nino is soooo cute!! so he did says that?? *giggling* he wants ohno to settle with aiba chan so he can get ohno for himself next.. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:10 am

aida wrote:
but jealous nino is soooo cute!! so he did says that?? *giggling* he wants ohno to settle with aiba chan so he can get ohno for himself next.. LOL!!

i agree! nino's soo cute leaning towards aiba and watching ohno :oops: :P

@sukinow2: sorry i wasn't able to thank you earlier for your brief translation. thanks ;)
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Did you know that there's an Arashi-themed book? I don't know if it's a textbook since I read a blog that it's going to be a reference book. The book is about the beauty of Japan.

Source: http://arashiphilippines.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/4698972-nippon-no-arashi-an-arashi-themed-text-book-

http://aishitsuzukeru.livejournal.com/110771.html

There's also an Arashi jet! Actually it's a JAL airplane.

http://www.jal.co.jp/arashijet/

ARASHI - Page 4 47551_11

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=282215&fbid=147787185252193&id=116782301686015#!/photo.php?pid=282215&fbid=147787185252193&id=116782301686015

Wow! To the highest level na ang Arashi! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:09 pm

zelskeet wrote:
Did you know that there's an Arashi-themed book? I don't know if it's a textbook since I read a blog that it's going to be a reference book. The book is about the beauty of Japan.

Source: http://arashiphilippines.webs.com/apps/blog/entries/show/4698972-nippon-no-arashi-an-arashi-themed-text-book-

ARASHI - Page 4 47551_11

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=282215&fbid=147787185252193&id=116782301686015#!/photo.php?pid=282215&fbid=147787185252193&id=116782301686015

Yeahhh, I heard about the book and we were jokingly saying that we wouldn't fall asleep during class if we had them in our classbooks...hahaha...and we decided to go over to Japan to steal it...lol...

Another yeah...the boys were also talking about it yesterday in their last Kokuritsu concert and how honored they feel to be chosen...Nino wants to take a picture next to it...hihihi...I want to fly with this plane!!!!!....
Back to top Go down
stormyjun

stormyjun

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 am

zelskeet wrote:

ARASHI - Page 4 47551_11

Source:

I have read of that in lj.. I was so shocked. I mean they are everywhere from books to airplanes.

It really seemed that Arashi is taking over the world ne... and the sky... XD

When I read the article in lj about the jet, I was like they will be flying with Arashi.. Japanese people are so lucky ne... XD

:P
Back to top Go down
http://stormyjun-love.livejournal.com/
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Moved from Maotsujun Thread

quote="junao"

Hello minna san.
Here is one to summarize of the surprise party of arashi for the birthday of jun.
(On the other hand they do not quote the guests then I espere that we are going to find photos).

Jun Matsumoto from Arashi who became 27 years old on August 30 couldn't stop crying accidentally.
Because Arashi member seems to have held a birthday party ... .

At suggestion of leader, Satoshi Ono, Arashi chartered the Italian restaurant at Azabu to have a party late last week. The true birthday is 30th though, the schedule of every members doesn't much on that day, they had a slightly early birthday party.
(A well-informed person)

Even staffs of 'Himitsu no Arashichan' and 'Arashi ni Shiyagare' cooperated to have this party.
To carry out this party under secret, staffs of 'Himitsu' cheated him telling the false location filming and the staffs of 'shiyagare' set the false meeting to adjust the time.
Ordinary TV staffs don't cooperate this far. Arashi is really superb.
This is the proof that staffs love Arashi so much.
(The well-informed person of the above mentioned)

The party started from midnight.
Every member brought presents with true heart.
Because now MatsuJun is addicted to hot spring and Yakinku Restaurant hunting, the members researched about them.
Both Ohno and Ninomiya gave him a voucher for domestic hot spring tour which they selected by themselves. And Sakurai and Aiba gave him a Free 10 coupon for Yakiniku.
(The well-informed person)

And the party closed with the short movie which made the members without MatsuJun.
This full-fledged movie consisted of VTR and photos of from the debut to now, was narrated by 4 members and came with the music.
At the first sight of this movie, MatsuJun couldn't help stopping tears with 'I am proud to be a member of Arashi'.
(The well-informed person of the above mentioned)

Their closeness is famous though, Arashi exercised their good teamwork for MatsuJun birthday party.
This must be the secret of Arashi's popularity.

Source : Natsuniji@LJ
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
Sponsored content

ARASHI - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARASHI   ARASHI - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARASHI
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next