Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arumiiko

arumiiko

[forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) Empty
PostSubject: [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)   [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:35 am

• ]Name of forum/site/community: I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)
  • Url: http://www.inoarashi.com
  • Description: an Indonesian community of ARASHI's fans
  • Your Button (88x31): [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) 2myvh92
  • Others Notes: nothing
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)   [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 am

Since it's been a while, I was wondering if you were still interested affiliating with LSS?
Secondly, I might have a strange question but is it affiliating with the forum of Ino or the main site of Ino? '_'

Anyway, I hope you'll forgive our tardy reply. ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
arumiiko

arumiiko

PostSubject: Re: [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)   [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:34 pm

yes we're still interested to affiliate with LSS..err actually our main site is the forum itself, so..LSS button will be added at the forum..is it okay?? and thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)   [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:35 am

Well, your button is on our portal (and works! XD). Please inform us if the LSS button is up InoArashi.
Very nice work you guys did , by the way. =D!
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
arumiiko

arumiiko

PostSubject: Re: [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)   [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:09 pm

sorry for the late reply ^^
just wanna inform you that your button is already at our forum xDD..thank you so much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)   [forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[forum affliation] I no ARASHI (Indonesia no ARASHI)
Page 1 of 1