Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

kanjani8's version of One love

Go down 
+5
faie
maea_maie
limanh
tennislvr03
neji_sorariku
9 posters
AuthorMessage
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

kanjani8's version of One love Empty
PostSubject: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 am

ummm...please don't kill me...eto...i just want to hear your opinions about kanjani8's performance of one love in the recent johnny's countdown...

etou...i just finished downloading the recent johnny's countdown...it was so much fun...it's my first time to watch the countdown though...and i really liked it, i never regretted that i downloaded that 3 G HQ file..anyways back to topic... i was watching the countdown and it was the part where in the groups sung songs from different groups, Arashi sung Kanjani8's song "suki yanen osaka" i really think they did great! they kept it simple and did a cuute performance...so i was like so excited to hear arashi's song sung by a different JE group... and when i heard that it was "one love" my tension went up..LOL! (one love is one of my favs..i love the lyrics) so there.. kanjani8 sung one love...etou...i really appreciated the effort though that they dressed up like the power rangers from their so called kanjani8 sentai (correct me if i'm wrong). i did a tiny bit of research about this group and i understand that the aim of this group was to be funny...but...they really butchered one love >.< their timing was off, their singing was ummm...i can't help but cringe when they were singing their pace was way too slow...and this didn't happen once, their timing was also off when they were singing during the smash hit medley (arashi sang Love so sweet <3)the one where they would sing "buzz buzz" demn! it's their own song and still their timing was off...>.<...so what do you guys think? :pale: :affraid:

kanjani8 fans please don't kill me...
Back to top Go down
tennislvr03

tennislvr03

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:12 am

LOL! i completely agree with you. i was watching that yesterday and i thought it was HILARIOUS to see arashi behind these mics with like...a spiky flower-ish, happy face design on them...sooo kawaii, ne?

and then i was like OOOO ONE LOOOOOOOOOVE! and then my face went from :D --> :shock: ---> :( ---> :x
yes, i found it quite disgusting, i had to skip through it. i was surprised arashi could stand there and watch it with a smile on their faces; i probably woulda run up on stage, grabbed the mics from them and start singing it MY/arashi's way. >< haha

all i gotta say is.....thank god they didn't do the (sacred, precious and beautiful) love so sweet >< lol

yes, sorry to kanjani8 fans
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:19 am

Dont worry, your are not alone with those sentiments...lol...

Like you I never heard of the group before...*hides away from their fans*...
so I can only judge from their countdown performance...and they KILLED my
favorite Arashi song...as you said they were out of tune and everything else...
and Arashi did so good with their song....

I was so glad that they showed Arashi on the small screen so I was looking at
Arashi instead of them....lol...

I was glad that they didn´t sing the whole song!...
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:41 am

tennislvr03 wrote:
LOL! i completely agree with you. i was watching that yesterday and i thought it was HILARIOUS to see arashi behind these mics with like...a spiky flower-ish, happy face design on them...sooo kawaii, ne?

and then i was like OOOO ONE LOOOOOOOOOVE! and then my face went from :D --> :shock: ---> :( ---> :x
yes, i found it quite disgusting, i had to skip through it. i was surprised arashi could stand there and watch it with a smile on their faces; i probably woulda run up on stage, grabbed the mics from them and start singing it MY/arashi's way. >< haha

all i gotta say is.....thank god they didn't do the (sacred, precious and beautiful) love so sweet >< lol

yes, sorry to kanjani8 fans

i love how you expressed your expression using the emoticons.. ":D --> :shock: ---> :( ---> :x " <<<-----EPIC! LOL! anyways, i really didn't like it..they really didn't give One love justice...i also skipped through it whenever i re-watch the countdown..i just can't stand it... :x i really am glad that they didn't sang Love so sweet....i can't imagine what they'll do with Love so sweet... :pale:
Back to top Go down
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:46 am

limanh wrote:
Dont worry, your are not alone with those sentiments...lol...

Like you I never heard of the group before...*hides away from their fans*...
so I can only judge from their countdown performance...and they KILLED my
favorite Arashi song...as you said they were out of tune and everything else...
and Arashi did so good with their song....

I was so glad that they showed Arashi on the small screen so I was looking at
Arashi instead of them....lol...

I was glad that they didn´t sing the whole song!...

i'm glad that i 'm not alone with these sentiments...i mean..it is quite evident that Arahis gave their song the justice singers should give while performing other groups songs...but what kanjini8 did was just.... ummm... not right...>.<....at least they did the right hand gestures...O_O...i can't imagine if ever they sung the whole song...wah!!! they should have mercy to such a beautiful song...they didn't even considered the meaning of the song...>.< :pale:
Back to top Go down
maea_maie

maea_maie

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:42 am

Kanjani 8 butchered it!

But i guess they were just being theirselves, the comedic group without bad intentions.

I already picture them being cornered by Arashi at the backstage, giving them a playful shove. LOL
Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 am

OH MY GOD...!! I HATE THEM FOR DESTROYING THE SONG...! they were like making fun of it...didn't they at least have the decency to rehearse properly before doing the real stuff...? it's not like they are the busiest group in Japan...I was so pissed...I love 'One Love'...its a beautiful song...how could they do that to the song, Arashi and us fans...? kanjani8's version of One love 1805953252 it wasn't the right time to be funny...if you can't help it, do it to your own songs and not others...!!!

Apologies...! got a bit carried away...I feel all the things that you guys feel...its not fair that Arashi did justice to their song but not the other way around...it was really disrespectful... :evil: I was screaming bloody murder in front of my laptop when they performed the song...aaaaaaaaarrrrrggghh...!!

On a more positive note...now I know why Arashi is the top group in Johnnys...they are really talented...we can easily compare them with Kanjani8...Arashi's voice together are SO GOOD...when they are harmonizing together, we couldn't hear any voice that stood out...they kinda blended together...which was really great...before this I wasn't paying that much attention to that...but thanks to Kanjani8 ( :x ), I'm now positive that Arashi is the best and all that is great...

* by the way...last year countdown...Arashi was singing 'Love So Sweet' with the other Johnnys (yupp, Kanjani8 was involved tooo... :x )...and it was a bit off...but at least it wasn't as bad as this...oooohh...I want to cry again...need to hear Arashi's version once again...or better yet...watch HYDF again...hehehe :cheers:
Back to top Go down
keybaka-chan

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:48 am

arashi and kanjani are a close group, and i was a little offended by how kanjani sang it. I guess they were doing that to make the song kanjani-like, as we can see, even though sukiyanen osaka is a genki-funny song but when arashi sang it, it sounded cooler, maybe eito's just added a little of their flavor to the song.

It's just my opinion but i dont like comparing johnny groups with each other, although arashi is my number one and i am really biased towards them, i don't want to create ruckus with other fandom within the johnny's family, well kanjani had the nerve to sing one love that way. but because of that, as maea said, they will earn a playful shove and a smack in the head because of what they did.
Back to top Go down
momo_jun

momo_jun

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:53 pm

:x :x :x :x they made me mad too.
the destroyed it..
one love is very beautiful song when jun or arashi chan sing it..
not for others...

ahahaha, too obvious
Back to top Go down
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 pm

My tension went up when i heard the music of One Love thinking that Arashi will be singing it but it turned out to be their junior. Undeniable, it was really awful for them to sing it with out of tune, didn't able to catch the start of the song when the singing had already started and the dance was awful. But i guess they tried their best to dress up in that outfit of theirs to make things fun and i appreciate their effort to memorise the hand movements during the chorus. They did it the same as what Arashi did from the small screen showing Arashi doing it. It's a season of caring and sharing so i guess we can forgive them for this mistake?

Sidenote: I'm not Kanjani8 fan and definitely a Arashi, Hanadan fan and love One love to the max. hehe.
Back to top Go down
crzi

crzi

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:29 pm

in my opinion, kanajani8's performance of one love was not good, they were out of tune... but their outfit was cute though...
Back to top Go down
http://crzi.livejournal.com or twitter.com/crzidavid
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kanjani8's version of One love   kanjani8's version of One love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kanjani8's version of One love
Page 1 of 1