Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like Horikita Maki?

Go down 
+16
Sandranna
Sakura
neji_sorariku
iceycuty03
6elicaheartsmao
silvergate08
Ringo
chichan517
Ichiban Ue
faie
magzhydfan
Paris
hawshif
dinay
rie
kuro~neko
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 pm

I know I will be bricked for saying this but I will say it anyway because...

I like Maki a lot.

Go ahead and throw bricks at me. I don't really care because I appreciate her for being different. :D I know most people prefer the engaging and bubbly type, and I do too, but I also think there's nothing wrong with being quiet and "boring" (as many have phrased this). There is no requirement that an actress has to be super talkative and outgoing in order to be in this industry. In fact, I am glad that she doesn't pretend to be talkative because that would be really fake.

It's funny I'm saying all this because I didn't have much of an opinion about her before, but she's turned into one of my favorite Japanese actresses and it's mainly due to her personality. I like individuality. I like that she can admit on television that she goes to places alone and that she doesn't have much of a hobby. I like that she does tease her co-stars from time to time, although no one ever seems to take notice of this.

And her acting? I will admit that she is boring in this category, only because most of her roles are similar aka typecasted. (Yeah, I know it's not a word.) But I will say that I don't think she gets a lot of say in what roles to choose. (Who does, anyway?) If she did, she probably won't be acting the same girl over and over again. Sumiyoshi-sensei in Tokujo Kabachi was different, which was good, because I did see some improvement.

All the Maki threads I've come across are anti-Maki or hate Maki ones. *sad* Like what in the world did this girl personally do to you?

This is solely my opinion and I am apologetic if you found it offensive. But no, I won't apologize for liking Maki and Mao at the same level. Like I said, I like individuality. :cheers:

Done. Go ahead and brick me.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Maki is good too, why not to give her a chance. I really think she's a good actress. :D
Back to top Go down
baothuc

baothuc

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 pm

So we have this thread, my discovery. :)

After HYD, Hanakimi is the Japanese drama i saw, and i think i love Maki role. But watching more her dramas, i feel a bit disappointed due to i have never seen different from her. I think she will be over-imaged.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 am

Honestly, as an actress, I don't like Maki but I don't hate her either. I like her co stars though especially the men.I often wonder why she is so in demand. Or it's her agency who are pushing her to do too much that in every drama she appears, her face just looks the same. Sometimes I do pity her because it looks like she doesn't have a life outside acting. With so much works, she is like a working horse for the agency, she's not even allowed to date. So as a person, I'm ok with her.

I just watched a bit of Atadanshi because of my sister (she's a fan). I didn't have a chance to finish it because I was only there for couple of nights. So when I got home, I watched it in dramacrazy, slipping to the last episode. Anyway, the story was good and it's fun. But after watching the drama I came to ask "Was there a drama/ movie with Maki where she really cried???"

I only watched Hana Kimi, Chance, Tokou Kabachi and now Atadanchi. I can't remember her crying-as in shed tears. Or maybe I just forgot or missed that part. Could somebody direct me to what drama she starred where she really cried?
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:45 am

magzhydfan wrote:
Honestly, as an actress, I don't like Maki but I don't hate her either. I like her co stars though especially the men.I often wonder why she is so in demand. Or it's her agency who are pushing her to do too much that in every drama she appears, her face just looks the same. Sometimes I do pity her because it looks like she doesn't have a life outside acting. With so much works, she is like a working horse for the agency, she's not even allowed to date. So as a person, I'm ok with her.

I just watched a bit of Atadanshi because of my sister (she's a fan). I didn't have a chance to finish it because I was only there for couple of nights. So when I got home, I watched it in dramacrazy, slipping to the last episode. Anyway, the story was good and it's fun. But after watching the drama I came to ask "Was there a drama/ movie with Maki where she really cried???"

I only watched Hana Kimi, Chance, Tokou Kabachi and now Atadanchi. I can't remember her crying-as in shed tears. Or maybe I just forgot or missed that part. Could somebody direct me to what drama she starred where she really cried?

Innocent Love. There's this scene where she releases all the feelings she's had and cries it all out.
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks Novemberbay. I didn't watch that drama yet. I may give it a chance when I have a free time since I really want to see her with different facial expression. What episode is it?

Innocent Love. That's a Getsu9 drama from Fuji right? They said it was the lowest viewership rating at that time. Not sure about it. I only read a part of it when I was searching about Mao's drama First Kiss with same time slot.
Back to top Go down
stormyjun

stormyjun

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:27 pm

Do I like Horikita Maki?

If it's her roles in HanaKimi, Kurosagi and Atashinchi no Danshi then yes. I do like her acting skills (sometimes). I also think she is pretty and cute. But is it tru that she had plastic surgery?? I have been reading that a lot and it bothers me cause I thought her beauty is natural but I guess it's normal to celebrities to have plastic surgery.

and also, I like her pairing with yamapi (yamaki) though I'm more of a keikopi..

So do i like her or not? I think it's safe to say yes.

:lol:
Back to top Go down
http://stormyjun-love.livejournal.com/
maoxjun

maoxjun

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 am

well, I liked her also because of Toma and hana kimi...
I think toma and her..has a chemistry... don't u think? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like Horikita Maki?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: