Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you like Horikita Maki?

Go down 
+16
Sandranna
Sakura
neji_sorariku
iceycuty03
6elicaheartsmao
silvergate08
Ringo
chichan517
Ichiban Ue
faie
magzhydfan
Paris
hawshif
dinay
rie
kuro~neko
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

Do you like Horikita Maki? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:50 pm

well as the question says `do you like horikita maki?'
right now she`s the famous actress to be known and people tend to be one of her fan..i`m curious of how do many people actually like her..?

well as for me i don`t hate her or like her right now..i don`t know why she`s becoming more famous right now..maybe she`s cute..?many people says she`s beautiful but not for me..i only think she`s cute..and her acting don`t have much differences to me..it`s all the same..it`s kind of weird when she`s trying to act as a rough girl in atashinchi no danshi..it`s not rough at all!
actually i used to be one of her fan :roll: but not now..i kind of disappointed with her when i heard she`s doing plastic surgery..and taking pictures semi-nude in an.an!!i`ve been thinking why she`s doing like that?i can`t agree with her with that eventhough i`m one of her fan :| i hope inoue mao doesn`t become like that :x

so,what do you think?do you like her or not..? :?:
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:53 pm

this is her semi-nude photo in an.an..
eventhough we can`t see her whole body but she`s definitely naked!

Do you like Horikita Maki? Maki_a10
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:02 am

i don't hate maki... i don't love her either...
but i think she's pretty...
and i think she is sexy in her own way..
plastic surgery or not, i really don't care..
naked or not i really don't care either..
i don't really care much about maki.. 👅

but i loved nobuta wa produce and hana kimi.. ^_^
hana kimi is actually the first jdrama i watched (and i loved it) which led me to watch another jdrama which is hanadan.. :D
i hated her character in kurosagi (so annoying) but i watched it anyway.. :P

btw, i never knew she had a nude shot.. :shock:
but yeah, i never really cared anyways so how in the world would i know.. tee~hee~
and why is she so popular?? she has lots of dramas alright and onscreen exposure but most of the ratings are average.. :?:
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:08 am

Frankly, i like her (i prefer MAO).i think that she's really cute...even beautiful. she's a good actress too.
Back to top Go down
hawshif

hawshif

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:50 pm

yeah i don't hate her or like her....
but i like her character in hana-kimi...
no one can deny that she's so cute and sexy and has sweet smile...

but at the same time i felt like she played the same character in every drama that she starred in...(sorry horikita maki fans)
and about the plastic surgery and nude photo,i have no comment....
maybe some people(her fans) like her in that way...

don't get me wrong okay...it's just my opinion...
and for those who like her just keep support her okay...
yeah she's so popular because she had a lot of drama(unlike my beloved mao which had less drama)....
Back to top Go down
Paris

Paris

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Who is she?

haha..just joking..
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:51 am

Paris wrote:
Who is she?

haha..just joking..

Who is she? Hahaha.

I don't hate Maki but I don't like her either. Hanakimi was one of the first Jdrama I watched too.I didn't really see her boyish character there. She was very feminine. I love Hanakimi because of Toma. And other characters of Maki, I didn't like her as well in her latest drama. The rest of her dramas and movies I don't know because I didn't watch them. One thing I don't like with her is her nude/semi nude poses. Yes,she is cute and very feminine. But I don't like her acting(That's just me).It's all same face, same act. I don't know what makes her popular. One thing maybe good with her is that she takes all kinds of roles. Mao I think is somehow choosy with the character she takes(good in a way). Like the Hanakimi, I would prefer Mao to take the boyish role because I believe it suits her. But I think she didn't like her hair to be cut. And the ISWAK and skipbeat, I don't think Mao woudl like the roles as well although I would like to her to take those roles.

Anyway back to Maki, she can cut her hair, she can pose nude, she can look dirty and poor in a drama. In other words, she would probably do almost anything to get exposure(That's also just my own opinion).

Mao on other hand is simple, conservative and will not just dive to anything to take advantage of fame and popularity. She does something she will also ENJOY. That's what I love about her.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:26 pm

magzhydfan wrote:
Paris wrote:
Who is she?

haha..just joking..

Who is she? Hahaha.

I don't hate Maki but I don't like her either. Hanakimi was one of the first Jdrama I watched too.I didn't really see her boyish character there. She was very feminine. I love Hanakimi because of Toma. And other characters of Maki, I didn't like her as well in her latest drama. The rest of her dramas and movies I don't know because I didn't watch them. One thing I don't like with her is her nude/semi nude poses. Yes,she is cute and very feminine. But I don't like her acting(That's just me).It's all same face, same act. I don't know what makes her popular. One thing maybe good with her is that she takes all kinds of roles. Mao I think is somehow choosy with the character she takes(good in a way). Like the Hanakimi, I would prefer Mao to take the boyish role because I believe it suits her. But I think she didn't like her hair to be cut. And the ISWAK and skipbeat, I don't think Mao woudl like the roles as well although I would like to her to take those roles.

Anyway back to Maki, she can cut her hair, she can pose nude, she can look dirty and poor in a drama. In other words, she would probably do almost anything to get exposure(That's also just my own opinion).

Mao on other hand is simple, conservative and will not just dive to anything to take advantage of fame and popularity. She does something she will also ENJOY. That's what I love about her.

well said..
but really, one of the world's greatest wonder for me -- WHY IS SHE POPULAR?????
haha.
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Yes, i think she's pretty and she's a good actress...but i prefer MAO INOUE :D
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:21 am

rie- I ALSO WONDER THAT. COULD BE HER CUTE VOICE, CUTE SMILE THAT ATTRACTS SOME PEOPLE BUT NOT ME.HEHE
Back to top Go down
faie

faie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 am

Waaa...I didn't know that we have this thread...! I SO want to say something about her...hehehe... :twisted:

As to answer the question, I just don't really know...don't know don't care...dislike is something a bit harsh for me to be feeling towards a person that I don't really know...but yeah, the major question here is WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR...? (good question there by the way rie...) Talent...? AVERAGE! Looks...? AVERAGE...! Personality...? SO AVERAGE...! (wah...I can sense somebody's picking up a brick and aiming my way...)

Talent wise...like you guys pointed out, is a bit lacking...her expressions in all her dramas (well, the ones that I watched anyways...hanakimi, innocent love, atanshi whatever, kurosagi, nobuta wo produce) are all the same...but that doesn't bother me that much...she can do whatever she wants with the talent she has or lack thereof...I just care less...still, WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR...? :scratch:

Looks...she's OK...not a stunning beauty, that's a fact...not somebody I'll go ga ga for (yeah, I'm a girl...but you know what I mean right...) cute? yeah...no doubt...plastic surgery or not...just don't care! she can go semi-nude or nude all the way...whatever! but one thing that kind of tick me off a bit...the way she smiles...like it is forced or something...don't know, sometimes it just looks so unnatural for me...maybe its just me ne...but still, WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR...? :scratch:

Personality...?! hahahahaha...oppss...sorry for the little outburst there mate, just can't help myself...frankly speaking, she's plain...her interviews were sometimes a bit dull...bearable, but dull (hold your bricks there guys...no need to be physical...just speaking my mind here :geek: )...but the interviewers/audience just love her because she's cute (which I don't understand why at all)...for me, she's too prim and proper...and I just can't help but remember the show where she guested...the KATTUN's show...she said she wants to have kids but doesn't want to marry...hmmm...well, maybe its normal for some people...but I was a bit taken aback at what she said...I thought she was traditional (by looking at the way she carries herself), but maybe I was wrong...well, she did do a semi nude photos anyway, so, that revelation wasn't that shocking ne...and she also said that she doesn't like to celebrate birthdays (or hate growing up..? can't remember which...) because it's like one step towards dying... :affraid: OK...understandable...but REALLY, didn't expect HER saying something like that with a straight face...she was serious ne...another one, back in the nobuta wo produce days...there was this interview with Kame and Yamapi...she said she was vegetarian...then the host asked 'So you don't eat meat?'...but she answered 'I do eat meat a bit'...OMG! The host said 'Then you're not a vegetarian...!' Kame and Yamapi were SO laughing at her...felt sorry for her for a minute there hehehe...she was young back then...maybe her innocence that endeared people most to her...??...but still, WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR...?

Did I get side tracked here...? Do I like Horikita Maki...? The answer would be, maybe I'm leaning towards the non liking bit...heheheh...JUST BECAUSE, I read that Maki fans want her to be with Jun (off screen and on screen)...well NA AAA...!! he's Mao's and Mao's alone ne...and honestly, since I knew about their new SP, although as siblings...just can't help but feel bleh! hehehe...I know I know, I'm cruel... :oops: It's not Maki's fault...not fair for me to dislike her because of that ne...

So to end this unproductive rambling...WHY...? WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR...? I just don't get it...! :scratch:
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:45 am

Nice rambling there Faie. I was laughing while reading your post. It is indeed a puzzle to me how come she is too popular. Maybe she hypnitzed people by black magic. Hehehe. Sorry, I being evil there.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:34 pm

OMG faie, your post....
i got to know maki a bit more.. lol
vegetarian who eats a little meat??? is she dumb? like seriously?

and maki fans want her with jun???!!!!
oh my god she's so boring, jun might get huge eye bags due to over sleeping....
but hands down to her clean/pure/innocent image, never heard of her in an embarrassing, eye popping, career destructing rumor... did she have one??

i watched very little amount of interviews with her (i think about two) and one thing i noticed is that she's like an old lady... so boring and uninteresting.. lol
*dodges bricks being thrown at her, matrix style*

but i like her face actually, i think she's cute... but the smile? ugh, don't even wanna talk about it... so stiff...
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:21 am

LOL..faie..look at those :shock: haha..yeah..i agree with you..although maki and matsumoto jun is going to be siblings in that film i can't stop myself from being so annoyed by it..i mean she got to act with all other famous actor in japan(like yamapi) but can she just leave matsumoto jun alone..?i don't want him to have anything to do with her at ALL :@:
Back to top Go down
Ichiban Ue

Ichiban Ue

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:38 am

Who is she again? :roll:

My brother and I had a Kurosagi marathon yesterday. I liked it and Yamapi was okay but I couldn't stop commenting on Maki's looks, her acting, the way she carries herself until my brother finally told me to stop with the bitching already. hehe :oops:
Back to top Go down
chichan517

chichan517

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:38 am

Ho sweet. A place to talk about Maki without being shot by her fans. This thread hasn't been active for like 3 months, but I've been watching Kurosagi so I just wanna share my opinion.

I don't hate her, definitely not. But I'm not a fan of her either. She's just one of those actresses that are kinda sorta on the edge of my radar.

Everyone's been asking: why is she so popular?? And my theory is: her costars. Think about it: Oguri Shun and Toma in Hana Kimi, Kame and Yamapi in Produce, Yamapi again in Kurosagi, all those guys in Atashinchi no Danshi, and soon Sho in that lawyer drama, Jun in the tanpatsu, and Tegoshi in DareKiss. That would make a grand total of 6 Johnny's she's worked with plus Shun and a bunch of other people I'm probably leaving out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter about this even though I might sound like it (heh), but that's the most obvious explanation of her popularity.

And of course, she is undeniably pretty and graceful looking. Her personality is unusual too, which is probably appealing to a lot of people. She's not the usual bubbly, cheerful TV personality who talks a lot, instead she's quiet and prim, the last thing you'd expect from an actress, ne? If I knew her in real life, we'd probably be friends since I'm sometimes like that too, but as a TV personality, frankly, she's boring. The Cartoon KAT-TUN episode she was in? Fun as usual..but awkward.

And her acting...is...kinda...well...sucks. I mean, her line delivery? Okay, I can live with that. But when it comes to facial expressions? It's pretty much this:
Do you like Horikita Maki? A3c37f444abf10_full
But hey, she's in so many "classic" teen Jdoramas that I'm still gonna watch them anyways. =P

As for plastic surgery, dunno if she actually has (I'm more convinced that she hasn't), but I think it's unfortunate that people do get it, particularly Korean actors/idols. Most of them, including Maki, are pretty enough. And the nude photos...I think it's unfortunate that she started as a gravure model. Should've just said no to the persistent agent guy!

Well anyways. Sorry for the long rant. xP Just glad I can voice my opinion without being bricked by her fans, since I really don't have anything against her. She's just not my favorite actress.

And if you took the time to read that, you deserve some cupcakes. :heart:
Do you like Horikita Maki? Hellonaomi_japanimation_cupcakes
Back to top Go down
http://chichan517.livejournal.com
Ringo

Ringo

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 am

chichan517 wrote:
Ho sweet. A place to talk about Maki without being shot by her fans. This thread hasn't been active for like 3 months, but I've been watching Kurosagi so I just wanna share my opinion.

I don't hate her, definitely not. But I'm not a fan of her either. She's just one of those actresses that are kinda sorta on the edge of my radar.

Everyone's been asking: why is she so popular?? And my theory is: her costars. Think about it: Oguri Shun and Toma in Hana Kimi, Kame and Yamapi in Produce, Yamapi again in Kurosagi, all those guys in Atashinchi no Danshi, and soon Sho in that lawyer drama, Jun in the tanpatsu, and Tegoshi in DareKiss. That would make a grand total of 6 Johnny's she's worked with plus Shun and a bunch of other people I'm probably leaving out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter about this even though I might sound like it (heh), but that's the most obvious explanation of her popularity.

And of course, she is undeniably pretty and graceful looking. Her personality is unusual too, which is probably appealing to a lot of people. She's not the usual bubbly, cheerful TV personality who talks a lot, instead she's quiet and prim, the last thing you'd expect from an actress, ne? If I knew her in real life, we'd probably be friends since I'm sometimes like that too, but as a TV personality, frankly, she's boring. The Cartoon KAT-TUN episode she was in? Fun as usual..but awkward.

And her acting...is...kinda...well...sucks. I mean, her line delivery? Okay, I can live with that. But when it comes to facial expressions? It's pretty much this:
Do you like Horikita Maki? A3c37f444abf10_full
But hey, she's in so many "classic" teen Jdoramas that I'm still gonna watch them anyways. =P

As for plastic surgery, dunno if she actually has (I'm more convinced that she hasn't), but I think it's unfortunate that people do get it, particularly Korean actors/idols. Most of them, including Maki, are pretty enough. And the nude photos...I think it's unfortunate that she started as a gravure model. Should've just said no to the persistent agent guy!

Well anyways. Sorry for the long rant. xP Just glad I can voice my opinion without being bricked by her fans, since I really don't have anything against her. She's just not my favorite actress.

And if you took the time to read that, you deserve some cupcakes. ❤
Do you like Horikita Maki? Hellonaomi_japanimation_cupcakes

Don't worry..I love your long post ^_^
And I think you are right..Agree 100% with your opininon
No offense for her fans*peace*
But, let's see her acting in tokujo kabachi!I hope her acting more mature than before ^^

awww i love your cupcakes..Can u give me some of them? :) :)
Back to top Go down
http://sho-domy.livejournal.com/
chichan517

chichan517

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:04 pm

Ringo wrote:

Don't worry..I love your long post ^_^
And I think you are right..Agree 100% with your opininon
No offense for her fans*peace*
But, let's see her acting in tokujo kabachi!I hope her acting more mature than before ^^

awww i love your cupcakes..Can u give me some of them? :) :)

Haha I'm still debating whether to watch Tokujo Kabachi...if you do, let me know how it is, eh? ^^
lol they aren't my cupcakes. :( I wish I could bake like that. Maybe I'll try it. Someday...xD
Back to top Go down
http://chichan517.livejournal.com
silvergate08

silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:27 pm

oohh.. so we have this thread here. ahhahaa so okay, me too. i dont hate nor like her. but sometimes it kinda bit annoying every time i visit crunchyroll site, most of the names mention there like: most beautiful, nice eyes, nice smiles, etc etc etc is MAKI HORIKITA! WHY!!!??? i watched hanakimi and she is soo femine there. i saw her interview on Cartoon Kat-tun, i found her so BBOOORRINNGG~~~ she is just so prim and proper, maybe thats why i am so attracted to Mao because she is just soo natural and bubbly :P
Back to top Go down
6elicaheartsmao

6elicaheartsmao

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:37 pm

i agree with all of you. i really dont get it why she's popular.. i mean there are lot of other actresses who could act better than her., but why is everybody fond of her?

when i first saw hana kimi., well., a local station aired it here in my country the same time with the tw version., i was like: eh? who could they fool that that is guy., she's very feminine.. so i dropped the drama immediately but right now my friend gave me a copy of hana kimi., and i gave it a shot. lol. so i disregard the fact that she looks and sounds so feminine., but the way she acts., come on., does she even know how to act? there was a scene wherein she should be crying but even a single tear hasn't came out. i was like is that what you call versatile., just crampled face.. haahaha.. sorry for being mean.. i just dont like her., but i dont hate her.. :D

there are more actresses i could waste my time on.. lol
Back to top Go down
iceycuty03
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
iceycuty03

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:38 pm

I have a different view about this.

HanaKimi was the first Jdorama I have watched. And honestly, I became to like her first. Reason, I became to like her feature, smile and hair. Since then, I began to do a research about her. She's smart and she's some kind of leader of the class during her high school. They said that she's a future lawyer, but decide to concentrate on her acting career after graduating high school. Why is she popular?.. Maybe the image that she show in public. Like she can do such sexy photo shoots and do some dramas with a lot of Johnny boys. It's like you already seen a lot of different sides of Maki in T.V. Which made her fans said that "She can do this, She can do that". She quite popular in other threads like Crunchyroll which I think she became an overrated actress. I also read some nasty things about her like plastic surgery and some cat fights with other actresses in the industry. Things that made me dislike like her points by points.

Okay now I'll do some comparison with Mao since all of you do it...

HYD was the second Jdorama I've watched. (Yes, next to Hanakimi because of my classmates pushed me to). Same like Maki, I became to like her because of her pretty face. But I had this impression of her of "highschool type of actress", Like she can only do such childish acting. But after doing research and watching her dramas, I was like... OMG I LOVE HER!... Not like Maki, Mao loves to study. I'm amaze that she temporary suspends her T.V projects because she wants to concentrate on her studies. Yah! she did that before graduating from high school and she did that again before graduating from college. You know I admire SMART people. She have a very clean image in the industry. No cats fights, instead she has a lots of friends in the industry. Girls, T.V Host, Guys and even Gays.
I have to say the two have a different feature specially their faces. Like Maki is beautiful and Mao is cute. But sadly, Maki remains that beautiful but Mao became more and more beautiful and cute as time passes. On their acting, no wonder Mao is very good compare to Maki. Mao can do/has a lot of facial expressions while Maki only have a few or blank expression.

I don't hate Maki. Fan? Well not really. It's just that Mao is much more of a great actress and a good person compared to her (Maki).

(sorry for the long and boring post)
Back to top Go down
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/iceydoodle
neji_sorariku

neji_sorariku

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:42 pm

6elicaheartsjun wrote:
i agree with all of you. i really dont get it why she's popular.. i mean there are lot of other actresses who could act better than her., but why is everybody fond of her?

when i first saw hana kimi., well., a local station aired it here in my country the same time with the tw version., i was like: eh? who could they fool that that is guy., she's very feminine.. so i dropped the drama immediately but right now my friend gave me a copy of hana kimi., and i gave it a shot. lol. so i disregard the fact that she looks and sounds so feminine., but the way she acts., come on., does she even know how to act? there was a scene wherein she should be crying but even a single tear hasn't came out. i was like is that what you call versatile., just crampled face.. haahaha.. sorry for being mean.. i just dont like her., but i dont hate her.. :D

there are more actresses i could waste my time on.. lol

i just have to love your comment..well.... i haven't watched a single drama she's acted in...i'm kind of biased regarding that station 6elicaheartsjun mentioned...i hate how they sub their asian dramas, they always butcher anything they get their hands on...sorry!!!! for those who support this station....anyways..i just love how you put it " there was a scene wherein she should be crying but even a single tear hasn't came out. i was like is that what you call versatile., just crampled face.." actually basing from her looks i mean there are waaaaaayyyy cuter actress than her...so i don't know why she's that popular....i kind of agree with what chichan said, she's popular because she's being dragged on by her costars...:)
Back to top Go down
Ringo

Ringo

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:02 pm

chichan517 wrote:

Haha I'm still debating whether to watch Tokujo Kabachi...if you do, let me know how it is, eh? ^^
lol they aren't my cupcakes. :( I wish I could bake like that. Maybe I'll try it. Someday...xD

Here's the synopsis :
The story centers around the employees of a legal document firm. Tamura Katsuhiro is a young man with a strong sense of justice. Although he believes that the law isn't always right, he becomes an administrative scrivener with the goal of manipulating the law in order to protect the weak. On the other hand, Sumiyoshi Misuzu, a former delinquent who hates to lose and who is now a capable scrivener. Katsuhiro and Misuzu are always at odds, but they gradually come to understand each other.
cr:dramawiki

I think it's not a romantic drama but a comedy drama..I have watched the CM but i still can't decide whether it's interesting or not..Because it's just 15 second..But maybe i'll watch because it's shochan's drama and maybe arashi will sing the soundtrack for tokujo kabachi.. lol! lol!
If u are interested, here's the link for cm :
tokujo kabachi cm
Back to top Go down
http://sho-domy.livejournal.com/
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm

I like her and I think she's pretty and all,
but I don't consider her 'cute'. xD
Back to top Go down
Sandranna

Sandranna

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Oh girls girls girls.....i couldn't agree more....well i "like her" yes i think but i DO find her boring like hell! Seriously even in HnA she could have been more herself since she quite knows them and knows they won't bite her! haha i am becoming my usual bitch! XD But well girls i confess that i LOVE all the Sweet Power girls coz they can emasculate every boy they want to! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Horikita Maki?   Do you like Horikita Maki? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like Horikita Maki?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: