Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maotsujun tarot reading.

Go down 
+7
Trice
maea_maie
enitsirk
hikarichan
switluv
yamapiggy
princess_jime
11 posters
AuthorMessage
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
princess_jime

Maotsujun tarot reading. Empty
PostSubject: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 am

In light of the recent gendai gossip article, I did this last night.
First, I wanted to premiere my new jane austen tarot card set with Love (I plan to use it for love readings anyway), maotsujun were the obvious choice.
Second, I wanted to put in perspective all this.
Third, I kid you not... I'm always amazed at how accurate the cards can be.

Maotsujun tarot reading. Image12310

The Love and friendship spread, applied to Maotsujun.

Cards from left to right.

1. What's most intriguing about them?
The Sun (Freedom and Joy): Complete openness, seeing the light, bright new day, self love and romantic love, radiance, consciousness.

You all know it, it's visible to anyone, the way their whole persona lights up when in each other's company. When love hits it's almost impossible to hide it, you want to share your joy, you want the world to know. A new era begins when you fall in love! So what intrigues about this couple? they way that love radiates over, it's right on the surface! they are conscious of each other and they are conscious of the way they present themselves to the world.

2. What is hidden or concealed?
The Devil (Materialism and bondage): Disempowerment, trying to control others, manipulation, cleverness and cunning, an attractive covering with an evil center.

Wow, it's what I always thought (or rather, what's obvious), they are not in control of their lives in this matter, higher forces dominate what they share with the outside, they are closely watched, limited. In my mind, the "attractive covering with an evil center" is fame and the media, it comes with the job, so to speak, and there's always a dark side to everything ne, this is the hindrance.

3. In what way are they most pleasing to and harmonious with each other?
Temperance (Transmutation and integration): Synthesis of energies, blending to achieve balance and harmony, the middle way, blessed changes for the better, healing.

Again, wow. They complement each other harmoniously, they meet in the middle, a healthy balanced relationship that helps them overcome obstacles and grow as people, changes for the better? we all see it ne, mao-chan is constantly learning, keeping her priorities straight, jun-kun is more open, less DoS.

4. What is foolish or buffoon-like about them?
The Empress (Creativity and nurturing) upside down: Blind devotion, nurturing to one's detriment, overindulgence.

LOL! I so see this! they way jun-jun makes fun of mao-chan's silliness, they way she retaliates with snaky comments of her own... They both indulge in each other's foolish qualities fueling each other's clownish side. They act like a couple of love-sick fools XD

5. Is a long term relationship for them wise or foolish?
Death (Transformation and rebirth) upside down: Loss, devastation, trying to maintain a no longer workable status quo, stagnation.

Oh boy. The message is clear, the current situation is unsustainable in the long run (well, duh) and the only way to keep it going is with change. Getting rid of the hindrance and going forward. Meaning that they will eventually have to "come out" and make it official. It worries me, that the huge obstacle that is public acceptance would make them or destroy them, it's a scary thought, but that's what happens with people in the lime-light.

I'll pray for them to be strong and overcome whatever hurdles life will throw at them!!.
Back to top Go down
http://randomarashi.blogspot.com
yamapiggy

yamapiggy

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:03 am

wow PJ. wow.
i don't know what to say.
it's exactly what maoxjun's situation is.
i will keep praying for them :D
the recent rumors... i hope it's not going to affect them.
and i want to see them work together again. xD
stupid media LOL!
thank you for this!
Back to top Go down
switluv

switluv

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:49 am

:lol: :lol: princess jime, i'm really happy that you opened this thread! at least we can rely on something else other than our feelings and opinions....
i agree with all your readings....its quite accurate. people in love really can't hide their true feelings which also applies to jun and mao. i hope they will do the fifth reading you said - come out in the open...i think this will be a better decision for them since they can't get married yet. coming out would lessen none sense rumors and would probably give them a sense of security in their relationship. afterall, they are two attractive people that others will definitely notice....
thank you for your tarot reading princess jime....please continue doing so in the future.... ❤
just out of curiosity...can you ask if they will be working together in mao's coming project??please....
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:17 pm

Princess_jime wrote:
I'll pray for them to be strong and overcome whatever hurdles life will throw at them!!.

First, thank you for this new thread and the tarot reading. :)
My... the readings sure sound professional to me, tried to learn once with my friends, but still no good... :(

Next, would say joinning your prayers, be it if they are a real couple already, or a couple to-be, or a pair of good friends, hope they stand strong and presevere. Handle things professionally and manage the emotions discretely, continue to show a postive image as a super idol. It would just the matter of time they will gain respect, acceptance and support from everyone.

Sigh... not easy to be super-idol eh... but they have my support for sure. Have FAITH~

Mao, Jun GAMBATEE ne!
:)
Back to top Go down
enitsirk

enitsirk

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:20 pm

ah....that really is accurate ne....
thank princess_jime!! :D

my cousin thought me how to read Tarot Cards but that was ages ago... hahahha i can't remember a thing anymore...

can we make a request????
like switluv's question are there any chances that they’ll work together again in the future?? :?:
Back to top Go down
maea_maie

maea_maie

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 pm

It is amusing Once the reading gets really Interesting and Accurate. Thanks for doing This. I was Really entertained! lol!
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:54 am

I'm not accostumed to such tarot reading (I told you at home, it's a simple set of cards, plus we use all cards. =) )
I wonder how the outcome would be if other people tried as well. ^^

Thanks for posting

(me like illustrations of cards XD)
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
aerial

aerial

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:14 am

thank you for writing up the reading! it is very much like maotsujun..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:51 am

this really scared me xD I scare the fact how things can be so right and more the reading thing I have an aunt that can see things through your eyes, I mean how you are inside, weird xD

thanks for this, is so maotsujun :P
Back to top Go down
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
princess_jime

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:58 am

LOL! thanks you guys for commenting ne.

I've been thinking about a spread than I could apply for the question of maotsujun working together again... so please be patient.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://randomarashi.blogspot.com
evolecallaw

evolecallaw

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:36 am

Oh, I can't wait. I will patiently wait for it. To be honest, I never really believe in Tarot card reading. But for them I will truly try to believe.
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:10 pm

I have three sets of tarot cards at home. Maybe I should try to do a reading for them too! But I like how you analyzed yours so thoroughly. I can never do that.

I also agree that there are more powerful forces dominating their lives. But let's not fret. I'm sure they'll work together again.
Back to top Go down
nymph1234

nymph1234

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 am

princess_jime, thank you so much for opening this thread, it's ice to see mao and jun's relationship from this kind of angle.

the fifth card really scared me. i mean, when i was reading the first four cards i was thinking, "ah, mao and jun can overcome obstacles as a couple ne~' but then i read the fifth card and i was honestly afraid cause (in my opinion) the worst-case scenario is that they break-up cause of pressure from media or they can't admit their a couple...

i will be praying that they will come out as a couple soon, eiter they were discovered or they revealed it themselves

mao jun ganbatte on your relationship!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun tarot reading.   Maotsujun tarot reading. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maotsujun tarot reading.
Page 1 of 1