Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maotsujun fan here from the PH!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Maotsujun fan here from the PH! Empty
PostSubject: Maotsujun fan here from the PH!   Maotsujun fan here from the PH! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi, I'm Wency Gail. You can call me Wency! Currently I'm a DLSU student and I have been hooked with Maotsujn ever since I've first watched Hana Yori Dango. To be honest I don't really get hooked much with celebrity loveteams but they were an exception! Actually, they are the only Japan-based love team that I ship because I'm more into Korean/American stuff. So please bear with me if I don't know much about the Japanese industry, but for Maotsujun I'm trying my best! :)

Anyway, if you guys want to know/see me more, you can visit my instagram account: @wencygirlofficial and twitter account: @wencygirl :) Hope we could be friends!
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun fan here from the PH!   Maotsujun fan here from the PH! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:02 pm

:yoroshiku:Wency

Newbie to our maotsujun OTP. Well here at LSS you will be able to know more about them.

As for the threads not open to you that's our admin's job to let you know when it's open and you need to at least post 20 comments on whatever thread is opened to you.

Just have fun and see ya around the forum.

Back to top Go down
meh2222

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun fan here from the PH!   Maotsujun fan here from the PH! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:07 pm

really!? im an alumnus of that school too. haha welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
topazera

topazera

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun fan here from the PH!   Maotsujun fan here from the PH! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Welcome, Wency!  Maotsujun fan here from the PH! 156459800 

Actually, they are the only Japan-based love team that I ship because I'm more into Korean/American stuff
I think it's really neat, that people from so many places with so many interests come together to ship and totally understand each on that point. :) I'm American so I'm well-exposed to that perspective but I've long spent the majority of my time invested in Japanese entertainment so that's very much the norm for me. I'd be interested to know what you do find different, actually!

Hope you have a good time here!
 Maotsujun fan here from the PH! 413578547
Back to top Go down
http://topolect.tumblr.com
maotsujunforever

maotsujunforever

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun fan here from the PH!   Maotsujun fan here from the PH! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Hello! I'm from PH too Maotsujun fan here from the PH! 1453902187  Welcome to LSS! Maotsujun fan here from the PH! 2317702173 
yoroshiku  Maotsujun fan here from the PH! 156459800 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maotsujun fan here from the PH!   Maotsujun fan here from the PH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maotsujun fan here from the PH!
Page 1 of 1