Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the required introduction....i am at your mercy.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Empty
PostSubject: the required introduction....i am at your mercy.   the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:04 am

Name: I am Kayla. The log in name is something my sister came up with because I couldn't come up with anything. (i also tend to ramble, talk and type)
Location: the US, sometimes its a good thing. Currently a bad thing. Live in Massachustts and I am FREEZING :suspect:
Why you love Maotsujun?: Any show, any drama I've seen Id like the characters but I was never interested really in the pairing outside of the characters they played. It was the whole 'seperate' the, from their characters thing. Id like them to get along and all but that was all. After seeing HYD2 (Right after HYD.... :lol: ) I some how stumbled across a behind the scene video where Mao ran up to Jun and hugged him. My original reaction was 'awwww! they get along. thats cool.' Then i couldn't help myself and tried to find anything with them in it. It was just so darn sweet and cute. The chemistry didn't end when the scene did. I just couldn't help but be drawn in. I began to watch anything with them in it. It didn't matter if i couldn't understand what they were saying because I didn't even have to know what they were saying to see it. They are just so freakin adorable. Romantic, friendship. Doesnt matter to me. These two individuals are just so fantastic when they are together ^_^
Favorites?: Mao!! Im trying to watch anything with her in. I absolutly adore this girl.
How did you find the LSS forum? lurking at AF.... :oops:
Interests?: Not much time for interest with School and a full time job but i enjoy reading and watching films. I like bowling saturday nights and when i get the time to watch JDrama (or Tdrama's, although ive only likes a few)
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: the required introduction....i am at your mercy.   the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:39 pm

*is warm under her blanket* XD

Welcome on LSS
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: welcome ! c:   the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:32 pm

welcome here. c:

i hope we can be friends, c:

see yah around ne. c:

yuukiee-chan here.c: *not the same as my name.* lol
Back to top Go down
anhthusday

anhthusday

PostSubject: Re: the required introduction....i am at your mercy.   the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:29 am

haha i like your title!

welcomee!!
Back to top Go down
Paris

Paris

PostSubject: Re: the required introduction....i am at your mercy.   the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:25 pm

hello!!
welcome!
Back to top Go down
momo_jun

momo_jun

PostSubject: Re: the required introduction....i am at your mercy.   the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:15 pm

hello....

Momo desu

i'm new member too...

nice to meet you :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the required introduction....i am at your mercy.   the required introduction....i am at your mercy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the required introduction....i am at your mercy.
Page 1 of 1