Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inoue Mao Pairings

Go down 
+17
silvergate08
jhon love
enitsirk
limanh
jared
hawshif
evolecallaw
kuro~neko
hannah
novemberbaby
griffenhawk
frenzlove
yoshi09
padme
hanadan
bochecokina
BRR
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jared

jared

Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:16 am

mao and nino :D
i wonder if jun ask nino how's mao in the set, what are they talking about during breaks, please be careful with mao blah blah blah!!! lol!
i also wanted to see a jealous jun!!!
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 am

jared wrote:
mao and nino :D
i wonder if jun ask nino how's mao in the set, what are they talking about during breaks, please be careful with mao blah blah blah!!! lol!
i also wanted to see a jealous jun!!!

Yeahhh, me too!! And Jun saying that he is going to visit Nino during the shooting while he´s actually visiting Mao...lol...
or they both could meet each other while Nino and her promoting the film in one of the Arashi´s shows...*fantasies running
wild*...
Back to top Go down
enitsirk

enitsirk

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm

i want to see her with MIURA HARUMA!! 8) 8)
aw...it'll be a dream come true... :D
Back to top Go down
jhon love

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:55 pm

i would love to see her with either yamapi or nino
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:23 am

me too! for the very long time i read somewhere that she will co-acting with miura haruma so i was so excited however i think its not true. both of them are really good actors, i have no idea why yamapi wanted so much to pair with mao-chan but i also curious to see them together or even akanishi jin since jin and jun are "rival" (jokingly) so jin will make jun jealous. about nino and mao, well i saw behind the scen that nino is more interested in his video games so probably hes not gonna play too much with mao
Back to top Go down
swiss

PostSubject: inoue mao pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:53 pm

there is one guy who i think would look good with mao, if you watched
anmitsu hime 1, theres this Ninja/ kabuki actor guy who looks incredibly hot.
i think they would make an awesome couple in a drama or movie..

i hope they will pair them.
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:26 pm

silvergate08 wrote:
me too! for the very long time i read somewhere that she will co-acting with miura haruma so i was so excited however i think its not true. both of them are really good actors, i have no idea why yamapi wanted so much to pair with mao-chan but i also curious to see them together or even akanishi jin since jin and jun are "rival" (jokingly) so jin will make jun jealous. about nino and mao, well i saw behind the scen that nino is more interested in his video games so probably hes not gonna play too much with mao

jin would be nice XDD although i don't really like jin but i just want to see a jealous jun.. hahahaha
i absolutely think mao and nino would get along well..
mao plays nintendo too you know, so i guess she and nino could play together.. hehe

i honestly do not like pi's acting.. sorry pi fans but for me he's a boring actor.. :P
Back to top Go down
itamas

itamas

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:12 pm

although I still think jun is her soul mate, but I like her with yuta hiraoka because they make a cute couple in first kiss...
but I dont like her pairing up with yamapi or kame coz its just weird too look at (sorry its just my opinion :D)
anyway, I saw her with Eita once in a game show and they actually look pretty cute next to each other, maybe in the future they can work together in a drama or movie..
Back to top Go down
zashibear

zashibear

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Eita , I like he is very talented. Loved him in Atsuhime!

How about Matsuda Shota, I think that would be cool too!

And maybe Ikuta Toma that would be interesting to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inoue Mao Pairings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3