Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inoue Mao Pairings

Go down 
+17
silvergate08
jhon love
enitsirk
limanh
jared
hawshif
evolecallaw
kuro~neko
hannah
novemberbaby
griffenhawk
frenzlove
yoshi09
padme
hanadan
bochecokina
BRR
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:53 pm

by: jshine 68

I voted for Jun, but definitely want to see Mao pairing up with Yamapi. It is so cute that he mentions her in his diary, so he definitely noticed her. We can all agree on that Mao looks good with any hot guys. Lucky
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:54 pm

by: k4gh

Really? Pi mentioned Mao in his diary? O: When? Where? I want to see xDD
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:56 pm

by: maea_maie

a... 2nd choice would be Nino too! for some reason i start to like him too. especially after reading the part where Nino kissed Mao's pix! LOL their tandem is very promising;

about Yamapi... i think he did mention her in a mag saying he saw Mao personally in Meiji since they're both going in a same school. but i think that's all there is. or perhaps there's something more?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:57 pm

by: jshine68

No that's it. He only mentioned seeing her at school. Although I wish he would say something nice about Mao. But oh well, I guess we just have to see them in a drama together.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:57 pm

by: chotto

I want mao pairing with RYO or Kame...
because they are always seem mistery for the girls...
if they are meet mao....
i want to know reaction them.....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:59 pm

by: maea_maie

I think i agree with you, i want to know the reaction of the guys she will be paired up with. Mao is opposite of the most japanese actress who's so prim, proper, and demure, Mao is demure depends on the occasion, but the real Mao would burst when gets away with that place! LOL that's why their reaction would be very interesting ne.

talking about pairing again, i would add another one of my list, Horikita Maki! of course not in a romantic way but i still want them both together in a series. Those 2 are the only actress I'm very interested in knowing any news about them. they could be both leads like Masami Nagasawa and Ueno Juri.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:00 pm

by: princesshours

Hmm i d' like to see mao with kamenashi kuzuya maybe they'll look good together ! ^^
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:00 pm

by: mutekin

I am not sure but I think or I have read before that Mao was linked to Yuta Hiraoka.
Back to top Go down
bochecokina

bochecokina

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:42 pm

i like to see Mao with Toma Ikuta :)
Back to top Go down
hanadan

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:37 am

Mao with Nino
Back to top Go down
padme

padme

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:54 am

yeap yeap Mao wit Nino xD *-* i will love to see this two n_n
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:36 pm

she makes a good couple with Shunkerbell too!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:11 am

Definitely Mao & Jun for me! Can't seem to get enough of the two together. Hmm, Mao also looks good alongside Hiraoka Yuta / Toma.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:38 am

We're all MaoJun fans here... but I want to see her acting with Nino and/or Toma as well. *laughs* I think it'd be amusing.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
frenzlove

frenzlove

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

I'm new to this thread but just wondering, how is Mao related to yamapi? And of course, i think that Jun suits Mao the most. They seems to be born into this world just for each other. The chemistry between them is undeniable.
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 am

frenzlove wrote:
I'm new to this thread but just wondering, how is Mao related to yamapi? And of course, i think that Jun suits Mao the most. They seems to be born into this world just for each other. The chemistry between them is undeniable.

People like pairing them up together because they look good together. Like, really, they do look good together~ even if they've never done a drama or have been seen interacting much (besides this one show where she was wearing a checkered shirt and looked super cute around her birthday this year) *laughs* They also went to the same school, so people put that in their fanfics as well when they write Mao/Yamapi fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
griffenhawk

griffenhawk

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:10 am

Yeah.. I never really got the whole Mao/Yamapi thing... to me it sort of came randomly even if she did go to the same school as him o_o
but I'd really like to see Mao acting with Nino though ^^ I think It'd be very interesting. =D
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:58 am

yoshi09 wrote:
We're all MaoJun fans here... but I want to see her acting with Nino and/or Toma as well. *laughs* I think it'd be amusing.

Toma and Mao! I think they were pretty cute in Returns, if Toma hadn't played that messed-up kid. xD

As for Nino with Mao...I just want to see them make Jun jealous, haha.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 am

Mao and Jun all the way! tee hee ^_^
Back to top Go down
hannah

hannah

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 pm

To me, I want to see a cooperation of Mao and Sho ^^
Since Sho and Jun have the same taste in girls so that would be very promising ^o^
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:21 am

hmm..i wanted to see her with yamashita tomohisa.. :)
or maybe tamaki hiroshi.. :D :D
Back to top Go down
evolecallaw

evolecallaw

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:12 pm

For me I would like to see Mao act with any Arashi boys. Be it Sho, Nino, Ohno, or Aiba , I'm all for it. and of course my ichiban Matsujun . I wonder if she do act with any arashi members, will she go onto their variety show to promote? I don't know why she hasn't done that for hanadan though ..kinda weird i might say.
Back to top Go down
hawshif

hawshif

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:42 pm

besides matsumoto jun in my opinion i want to see inoue mao next project pairing with yamashita tomohisa and kamenshi kazuya :D :D also i would like to see inoue mao pairing with one of my favourite actor miura haruma!!! :D :) :D i hope it will be come true :D i'm hoping for it :oops: :oops: :oops:
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:36 am

novemberbaby wrote:

As for Nino with Mao...I just want to see them make Jun jealous, haha.

*grins*

I smiled so much when I read this. Nino and Mao seem to be quite a match if they ever decided to hang out. Like, friends wise, I could imagine them getting along really well. Relationship wise, that would be adorable too. Of course, this is if Jun and Mao weren't soulmates or anything. Just throwing that out there. <.< *laughs*
Back to top Go down
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:28 am

^ I just realized that I kind of predicted your fic!

I have a feeling Nino would probably treat Mao as a sibling rather than a girlfriend. But that's just me! Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing them as a couple in a drama...if Jun's okay with that. xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inoue Mao Pairings   Inoue Mao Pairings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inoue Mao Pairings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next