Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TFC (the filipino channel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 pm

by: ChibiKyt

Ooh... scandalous!

I hope Bea or Mickey win... because Bea seems nice... and Mickey is kinda hot hehe~ if he built up a bit more muscle though he'd be hotter
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 pm

BlueSmurf

Mickey is really a nice guy and a boiyfriend material to boot! he's kinda hot too! He's also smart!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:08 pm

by:BlueSmurf

Hollywood star Josh Hartnett was in the Philippines last Aug. 4 to shoot some scenes in Mt. Diwalwal for the film I COME WITH THE RAIN. Kimura Takuya, who's also included in the film "I Come with the Rain" with Hartnett, flew to Davao, where some parts of the movie will be shot, came to Phils to film some scenes there
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:09 pm

by: Elle

Omg,i didn't they film there back home.. i miss the philippines,but at least i have TFC!I barely watched it but i still do so my tagalog won't go away.. ,so is anyone in the philippines right now?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:10 pm

BlueSmurf

well, the economy's getting better what with 7.5% increase hehehe...peso-dollar exchange is getting better...from 56pesos per dollar exchange to 40 peso per dollar, u would think PI will not make it this far. hmmm, we flips are very resilient people, not to mention we're one of the happiest people on earth hahaha! so, we're always okay
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:11 pm

yeah!and except of talking the off topic in Maotsujun thread,lets talk it here..

Well u did watch My Girl right?
Well from what I heard of the remaking,don't know the director yet and they said that its coming out on the summer but some ppl are petitioning to not rush it bcuz they want it to be good<which I agree to!
Though some of the kimeralds fan are not thinking of how its going to go bcuz they'll just luv it bcuz their starring as the main leads,but i thinks its actually quite a risk to play the main leads,I mean My Girl is one of the most like Korean drama ever and if ppl don't like the remake then BOOM its going to be bad..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:12 pm

by: fi0naLee

hehe, this i can reply on. hehe. i did watch my girl before. i enjoyed the series. honestly, i don't approve of this pinoy remake at all. i used to watch some teleseryes before and i had fun with some of them but IMO, kim and gerald are just not suited for the roles of lee da hae and lee dong wook. i can't imagine them taking their characters to be their own. somehow, it just won't work for me. the original was fine, abs should have left it as is and instead, thought of another story to make a series on. they probably thought that if they do a remake of it, it will be a sure hit since the tagalog-dubbed korean version was. hehe, that's just my opinion. if there are kimerald fans here, please don't hit me. hehe.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:13 pm

<>Meh luv My Girl<>^^
I absolutely agree on what u said fiona,I think that they should let it be and not make a remake of it.But I guess sine they already decided on it then I guess its kinda okay..
But they shouldn't be rushing their filming!It'll be bad..
And ur right abt why they wanted to do a remake..

Btw,i heard their filiming Twilight Movie right now! Lookie:
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:13 pm

i know, it's frustrating... abs wants to make more money!!! kekeke. i don't approve of this remake but can we do? it's already there. let's just hope kim and gerald will give justice to their roles ne...

waaaaaaaaaaaaah! edward, i love you! hahahahhahaha! dang, this twilight movie should be good! weeeeeeee! hahhahahahahaha! sorry, i know we're sooo off the topic here but i can't help it! hahahahahahaha! thanks, elle!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Totally frustrating! Though lets do hope that they can deliver the character well..
I'm like begging her since I luv My Girl
PLEASE DO A GOOD JOB AND TAKE EASY WITH FILMING...
But u know what I'm kinda curious how'll they'll do it and which place will they go to go with scenes?...

I know it was off topic,and sorry admin for that..
Kyaaa!!!!!I''ll scream with u!!I thought it was going to be bad first bcuz of the main leads but now that i see the pic,I can't wait!!! And ur welcome

have u watched One More Chance?
I watched Lobo..do u?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:15 pm

yeah, same here. i wonder where they will be filming the series or who the directors will be. until now, i still can't figure out why kim and gerald were the ones chosen for the lead roles. hehehe, i'm so bad.

kyaaaa! i've seen one more chance! it's the best lloydie and bea film for me! hahahahahha! oh the lines in the movie are unforgettable! the story is predictable (typical of filipino movies ne, hehehe) but the acting of the two leads... ah, they just blew me away! they have so much chemistry. it makes me wonder how they've kept their relationship platonic after all these years. i know bea has miko palanca and llyodie has liz uy as well. just in case you haven't seen the movie yet, you can watch it at crunchyroll. someone has already uploaded it there.

lobo? you mean, papa piolo? hahahhahahaha! as much as i want to say yes, i haven't watched even one episode of this yet. people back home have been telling me great reviews about this though. my sister particularly, has been telling me non-stop how yummy papa piolo is in the series. hahahahhaha! my roommate (another pinay) and i decided not to get TFC since we won't be using TFC much. we also get home late most of the time. we barely watch tv nowadays. hahahhaha!

off-topic
hahahhaha! the bella-edward pic are just so twilight's bella and edward! it's like they came to life! weeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Yeah,so i'll tell who the director is when i get the infos..usually form my sister,she's updated to all sorts of stuff..hehe

Yaya!I'm so happy!I luv the movie too!I actually have the dvd..I know right lloydie and bea did really good and as always llyodie delivers his lines well..^^ Great chemistry alright^^

Yeah papa p!!!I'm actually watching it right now considering that we have TFC..Yup papa P took off his shirt a lot and whew...sexy XD hehe
And oh yeah for a side comment I think that Angel Locsin was made an actress when she moved to ABS bcuz she's quite good in Lobo,if u don't know,she is piolo's main lead actress..

Well what filipino shows did u watch?or movies?u mostly liked that is..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 pm

oh man! i wanna see papa piolo half-naked! hahahahahahahaha! yeah, i agree with you there. i haven't really followed angel's career when she was with gma 7 (mainly because i'm kapamilya, hahaha) but i heard she's good. i saw a clip in youtube when angel was welcomed in asap and she said - "To all the TFC subscribers, ako po si Angel Locsin." that was honest and a good move, if you ask me, i don't think a lot of TFC subscribers recognize her.

do you like kc concepcion, by the way? i heard from some pinoys here that she has her own month-long drama anthology series called I AM KC. kekeke, my friends told me that it's available in youtube so i'm going to watch that, most probably tonight. hahahhaha!

what pinoy tv shows or movies? hmmm. let me see. hehe. i used to be crazy about tintin and echo's pangako sa'yo and llyodie and bea's kay tagal kang hinintay. hahahahaha! you can tell from those how old i am ne! hahahhaha! movies? what do you like? all i can remember are old ones and chick flicks at that. hehehe. have you watched tintin and echo's ngayong nandito ka? it was good. i'm sure they have that in crunchyroll. just type fmovie and viola, you'll find a lot of filipino movies.

off-topic
just found out that hollywood did a remake of korea's my sassy girl. saw the trailer too... i just know it will be a huge disappointment. nothing will beat the original for me!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:17 pm

hehe,lol u probably jealous bcuz i saw papa p half naked lots of time hehe
And yeah they should recognive Angel though but ppl who knew her from GMA are mad..

Considering our age difference,we kinda actually think alike,but don't worry age don't matter!

Yea i watch the first episode already of I am KC.She was partnered with Jake Cuenca..^^ It was really funny

Ohh My Sassy girl,haven't watched that yet?Is it Good?
And what?! Hollywood? could u share the link of the trailer..

I'm a kapamilya too but to be honest I watch korean/japanese drams more..hehe They can get so addicting!

Oh yeah ur comment on the twilight pic.I though that maybe Edward could a little cuter than that..
But Bella look exactly like her,for me that is.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:18 pm

yeah, i'm jealous. hehehe... we kind of think alike ne which means i think like a 13-year old? hahahahahahhaha! now that makes me feel younger. hahahahahha!

i haven't finished with i am kc's first ep yet but the parts that i've already seen were really funny.

i agree, jap/korean dramas/movies are addicting. speaking of which, my sassy girl is a korean movie. it was released years ago. i think you can watch it at youtube. kinda cheesy but i loved it. it's a classic for me so after i saw the american trailer, i was disappointed. you'll have an idea of why i feel this way after you watch it. i'll IM you the link to the american trailer as well as the link to youtube's link to the movie since this is off-topic here. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:18 pm

LOL
Hahaha,yup just like a 13 years old but turning 14 this year!
See u r young ne?..

Oh well the next episode is abt drama this time with Luis Manzano..

Yup! So addicting!! Alright! My grades dropped when i really get addicted to a drama that I don't lidten to a teacher..hehe its true it happening now when i got my progress report to day,

Okay thanks!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 pm

by: zashibear

Oh did not know there's a TFC thread. I love LOBO. So into the storyline. And PAPA P and his abs are the best. hahaha.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:19 pm

by: NerdBomber

omfg you're filipino??
cool i kinda thought you're an american teenager
LOL
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:20 pm

LOL
i didn't really enjoy watching "Walang Kapalit" cuz it's like INCEST
even though they're not blood related
it's still incest in my point of view
LOL
Back to top Go down
zashibear

zashibear

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 10:04 am

The new soap with Jericho Rosales and Carmen Soo is promising. I enjoy watching that one now. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
bochecokina

bochecokina

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:09 pm

BRR wrote:

omfg you're filipino??
cool i kinda thought you're an american teenager
LOL

im a filipino as well... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:06 pm

ORIGINAL POST FROM: genesis01419

TFC is really a big help to us specially for our families outside the country.
So thanks ABS! You're the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFC (the filipino channel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: