Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TFC (the filipino channel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

TFC (the filipino channel) Empty
PostSubject: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:21 pm

by: ChibiKyt

Who here has TFC?
There is some crazy stuff on this channel... and I don't understand 80% of what's being said. But do I still watch it? Hell yeah! Lol I'm making the most of it 'cause I don't have TFC at home but here... it's all my family watch!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:21 pm

by: Kytana

lmao!

wow, i haven't seen that channel in SO LONG! every time i visit my parents in nevada, that's always what my mom is watching. i sit there and realize how much i still understand tagalog (now, speaking it is a different story for me).

i should channel surf on my tv to check if i do have it. i don't remember because all i know is that i have the asian channel which is funny since it's on channel 69. LOL
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:22 pm

by: fi0naLee

we don't have this here. my roommate and i decided not to get this since we're barely home anyway. we usually go home late at night and only get to watch a couple of shows on tv. mostly though, i just go immediately to my laptop and get in here on lss. lol.

who wants to know what in tfc? i might be able to help you guys out... i know they air some tagalog soap operas. lol. this is what my mom and yes, dad (would you believe that? lol) watches back home. lol. oh yeah, wowowee is very popular here in the US too. lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:23 pm

by: Chibikyt

OMG Wowoee is so annoying... I hate the 'a-doo-doo-doo-a-da-da-da ah-ha-ahh' thing and the 20498239502395 dancers they have who have smiles permanently glued to their faces- it's not natural!
Ok, I've been watching it for less than 2 weeks but I've already found actors/actresses I like (John Lloyd Cruz, Bea Alonzo) and ones that annoy me (Loveteams... I mean wth?! And SAM MILBY- this boy cannot speak tagalog! I mean, I'm not gonna try and make it in a country where I can't even speak the language! I know they speak alot of english on TV but still, that's not the point!). And even though the novelas are predictable and some of the acting is awful, it's somewhat addictive. And their version of Big Brother is cleaner than it's US/European/Oz counterparts
So... mixed views of TFC there!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:24 pm

lol. i don't like wowowee too! lol. OMG! i love john lloyd and bea! lol. john lloyd has a non-showbiz gf though and bea is also rumored to be dating another actor - mico palanca but the two have not confirmed if they indeed are. are you watching their most recent telenovela - maging sino ka man, admin-sama? lol. my sister loves anne curtis. i haven't really followed this closely when i went home so i don't really know the story but yes, these kinds of soap operas are addictive! i'm a self-confessed fan of them! lol. sam milby CANNOT speak tagalog! lol. funny that you've mentioned pinoy big brother because he was one of the housemates there. if i'm not mistaken, he's from ohio. i can't deny that he's a cutie though. lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:24 pm

on May 2nd, 2007, 10:18pm, fi0naLee wrote:lol. i don't like wowowee too! lol. OMG! i love john lloyd and bea! lol. john lloyd has a non-showbiz gf though and bea is also rumored to be dating another actor - mico palanca but the two have not confirmed if they indeed are. are you watching their most recent telenovela - maging sino ka man, admin-sama? lol. my sister loves anne curtis. i haven't really followed this closely when i went home so i don't really know the story but yes, these kinds of soap operas are addictive! i'm a self-confessed fan of them! lol. sam milby CANNOT speak tagalog! lol. funny that you've mentioned pinoy big brother because he was one of the housemates there. if i'm not mistaken, he's from ohio. i can't deny that he's a cutie though. lol.

Yesss I am watching maging sino ka man! Oh course, bea and john are in it haha... it's good but quite long! And the awful sam milby is it in too :| yea my cousin told me he was in big brother before... and still his tagalog sucks haha~ he is a bit cute, but he can't survive on his looks alone
Also I'm watching 'Walang Kapalit' (lol I asked my aunt for a translation and she was like 'no replacement?' and then I said 'errr... wouldn't you call that irreplacable?' but she insists on no replacement haha) and that's pretty good too. As far as filipino novelas go. Oooh and also the one about the girl with an ugly face... something something Mukha... with Heart Evangalista.... ask your sister lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 pm

lol. no replacement, eh? lol. i can't laugh loudly now because my roommate's already asleep in the other room. lol.

oh yeah, the pinoy soaps are quite long. i think they've learned their lessons though. i mean, the people behind the shows. i heard that at present, they show them till 6 months max. korean dramas are very popular in the country these days (i think jdramas are just starting to get noticed) and yes, they're shorter and sadly, more interesting than our own mainly because it doesn't drag as much as pinoy soaps do... don't worry, i'm not a fan of sam milby. just like looking at him. lol.

ooohhhh, there's a new one with heart evangelista? hmmm. good point, admin-sama. i'm going to ask my sister about that. lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:26 pm

by: BlueSmurf

yes, there's one with Heart Evangelista. It's Hiram na Mukha. It's a nice soap. Actually, there are pretty new ones in Primetime like Rounin. If ur into based-on-a-true-story anthologies, Maalaala Mo Kaya, I strongly suggest.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:26 pm

oh smurf, i love mmk! i saw some mmk eps in youtube actually and well, i was crying after watching some of them! lol.

i also saw heart's interview in the buzz the other night... yup, in youtube again! lol. that's when i found out that she has a new series entitled hiram na mukha too. she had to wear prosthetics here. i still can't believe that she and jericho rosales are a couple now.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:27 pm

LOL I misread what you put smurf... I thought you said ROUNIN was based on a real life story (like the time my dad told me Harry Potter was based on real life lol)! Oh the ads for that make me laugh 'the flying sexy lady' haha but I must admit oyo sotto is kinda cute and I watch love presents sweet sixty because of him haha....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:27 pm

by:BlueSmurf

MMK is the longest-running drama anthologies on Filipino TV, not to mention all the actors who played in it are brilliant!

yeah, Jericho and Heart are a couple now and they're planning to tie the knots DAW.

beretonmyhead, are u in Philippines now? u like Oyo Boy Sotto? He's kinda cute which is not surprising considering he comes from a family known because of their good looks.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Hehe with the amount of TFC that they watch in this house, sometimes I feel like I'm in PI! But no, I'm not
And yea he's cute but not just that! I saw him in an interview and he seemed cool lol. Like you know in interviews, despite my v. lacking tagalog, you can tell if someone is cocky/into themself etc? He was totally not like that.... oh and he was promoting his new series and he had these cool contacts in
...Which is why my cousin and aunt are all 'eh?' when I show my disgust at Sam Milby, 'cause he seems nice enough and isn't really cocky. But that's because he needs to learn tagalog. Ok, so he speaks it, like in Maging Sino Ka Man, but in an interview when asked a question in tagalog he answered in ENGLISH and not like taglish like full on english! C'mon make an effort Sam- even I slide more filipino words into a conversation than him LOL... ok must stop ranting about my anti-Sam Milby-ness!
I'm going home tomorrow and I admit, I will slightly miss TFC in the background and the summer theme tune echoing through the house 'Araw Natin 'To o o o' haha!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:29 pm

beretonmyhead, I love the summer jingle "araw natin 'to!"
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Hehe it's cool isn't it? There's this really embarassing video that my uncle recorded of me and my cousin dancing to it
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:30 pm

lol. admin-sama, you better share that video with us! lol. i can't wait to see it! lol.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:58 pm

on May 22nd, 2007, 5:39pm, fi0naLee wrote:lol. admin-sama, you better share that video with us! lol. i can't wait to see it! lol.

LOL I think it's embarassing enough within the family... I won't let it leak out sorry lol!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:59 pm

by: jietho

that summer station ID of abs-cbn 2 "araw natin to" was shoot near our place. actually, few meters away from our house..hehe.. ..but too bad coz i wasn't home (in the office) and were not able to see the "kapamilya stars".

oyo boy sotto came from a family of entertainers, his parents are very famous in the industry. having a beautiful and great actress' mom and a box-office king, talented dad, well this dude is so lucky!

he will be featured alongside anne curtis in another sineserye (after hiram na mukha), May Minamahal. this short series is based on the film w/ the same title which was originally acted by Aga Muhlach and Aiko Melendez. Incidentally, aiko is half-japanese, her mom is a japanese and her dad is a filipino.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:59 pm

by: jietho

Hello peepz! To those who loves abs-cbn's teleserye, Maging Sino Ka Man, tonight will be the end of this drama. It will be a 1 hour special telecast (same as epi11 of hyd2). Many are anticipating its ending, expecting a brilliant ending. Maging Sino Ka Man is considered as one of the great drama series that Philippine television has ever produced and touted to be competetive with the other asian dramas. It has a lot of following in and out of the Philippines. Of course, im one of them!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:00 pm

oh jietho, i remember may minamahal! hahahahhaha. that would definitely reveal my age! hahahahahaha. i loved that movie! i remember before that it was shown when aiko and aga were still a couple. i'm so jealous of everyone back home. i can't watch maging sino ka man. i don't have TFC here! huhuhu. i love john lloyd and bea! huhuhu.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:01 pm

yes, we're dying to see that video
u know what they say about Flips? that we're one of the best performers like Lea Salonga, etc.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 pm

You can watch it on youtube/veoh/dailymotion I suspect!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:03 pm

maraming salamat, admin-sama and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:04 pm

by:BlueSmurf

I'm pissed with Big Brother now! I hate Wendy and I don't like Bodie either! But, I prefer Bodie over Wendy! Sheeesh, that Wendy's part of Big 4!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Ahh what's going on with Big Bro at the moment ?!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 pm

last night was the last eviction...5 of them were left: Bodie, Wendy, Mickey, Gee-Ann, and Bea. It Bodie who was evicted! Duh! With the hate mails ABS-CBN's been receiving because of Wendy's unsavory behavior 2 weeks ago (throwing Bitchy fits at Bea and Gee-Ann), I thought she won't make it to the Big Night. I am wrong!

Now, I'm off to listening to OPM. I feel like listening to Lea Salonga's Miss Saigon songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TFC (the filipino channel)   TFC (the filipino channel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TFC (the filipino channel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: