Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion)   DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:18 pm

by: beretonmyhead

Ah Trice, your stories crack me up

A year after writing in this thread, I have my own drunken story to share...

So yea, I finally got drunk... at the tender age of 19. I'm a later bloomer hehe. New Year's Eve... I hadn't eaten much, so when I got to my friend's house I just kept drinking a random mix of cocktails (it was a cocktail party after all ) without thinking about my empty stomach. I got drunk quite quickly... then I thought it would be a good time to start eating then! Err... no. It's not by the way lol. I think what made me go over the edge was at midnight I already had a half a glass of gin + coke then someone was pouring champagne on top of that... I downed it, then my friend was making bacon sandwiches (and I kept insisting she had to put cheese in it :S) and after eating the sandwich, I felt it...
Ran up the stairs, but it was too late. Nice splodge of my sick right on the stairs LOL. I got to the toilet eventually then I went to bed at 1am- pathetic right?! Then I was up all night throwing up... didn't have a hangover though, but I'm sure it's impossible to have one when there is nothing left in your body haha!

I phoned up random boys on my cell too haha. Luckily I didn't say anything too bad... I think ?! Let's hope not eh!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion)   DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:18 pm

by: Trice

LOL! (never had a hangover. I'm just sleepy xD)

I forgot just one. But I wasn't really drunk.
Well we were at a repetition of an outdoor concert/tv-program (hard to explain, let's just say it's boring LOL!). And I had a stomach ache. (I ate too much that day LOL!) We went to a bar and I had a Gini and someone gave me smth to still the pain.
AFter that I felt high. xD LOL! We were at the sea side and I started to sing 'Le lac du Connemara' on the deck out loud (happily a girl did that along with me LOL!) Afterwards we went to another bar. I sat staring at a menu against the wall and felt like puking. I blamed them for putting me there on purpose LOL!
Ah yes I forgot, when we went to the loo, there was a poster of some old charm singer. I absolutely wanted a pic with him (the poster). xD
For the rest, I don't remember what I said as stupid stuff...LOL! xD

Ah yes for the song here's a vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FRvM6zhhko
It was sung by them (originally by Sardou I think) and it was at the place the were. You see the stage and the sea as background ^^
Back to top Go down

DRUNK STORIES (18 & older - Read at discretion)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: