Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LSS - CC (Cats Club)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:18 pm

by: yohj

@B.R.R.
i have a similar cat story with you... back when i was still in 3rd year college, a stray cat gave birth to a kitten near our septic tank at the back of our house... i've been hearing this meowing for almost two days and it really bothered me, so i went to find the kitten... when i found it, i thought that i shouldn't touch it because a friend of mine once told me that cats no longer care for their young if they smell human scent on them... after another 24 hours, mother cat still didn't come back, so i decided that i'll take care of it anyways it'll die because it was still very small but i couldn't just let him die without experiencing being cared for... well, he lived... (i also didn't make him an indoor cat).. he was also being bullied by lots of cats... he doesn't know how to fight so he always ends up with his food being eaten by other cats, and getting beat up with small cuts and all (same with yours really)... then this one night i saw him with a very big wound in his thigh, i wanted to do something but it seems that he doesn't want to be touched, then he went missing...and never came...i guess he died fighting for something... what a heroic cat... so sad..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:19 pm

@yohj:
wow... that's so sad. yeah.. sometimes cats reject their kittens and abandon them because the kittens don't smell right. like yours, it was born near a septic tank --in a funny way maybe it interferes with the kitten's natural smell somehow. my late mom's cat fell down a drain when he was a kitten and after that, the mother rejected him too.

and many cat growing up without their parents ended up being bullied a lot. Diman always come back, once he was missing for almost a week. we went crazy searching for him around the neigborhood.

@xdsl: **grin**... I do give Diman massages. But I make it looks like it's more of my pleasure than it's his. In my case... Diman is the slave for the queen's pleasure, not the other way around... muawahahaha... (evil pet owners club--- EPOC)
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:20 pm

by: eslwyth

@ B.R.R. : LOL!!!!!! diman's owner is sooo evil!!! hahahaha just kidding! =)

@xdsl: awww! thats so sweet of you to offer to change the name just for me but its ok you don't have to change anything, i don't want you to do that just for me since u have everything in order; i'm just visiting hehe! but thank you though i appreciate the thoughtfulness

alrit! i'll try to look for a picture of my lil nemo hehehe i don't remember if i ever took one..imma go picture hunting =) i'll post it if i find anything so that your cats can "enjoy" hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:21 pm

by: aeriel

i'm finally sharing a photo of my cat!

i'm not sure how to post a photo, but below is the link to a photo of her:

http://a6.vox.com/6a00e398a0b31d000400e398ce779e0002-pi

she's relaxing on my sister's furry sheep, instead of her own bed.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:22 pm

by: tamgrace

@aerial
lovely girl you have...
she got the gentleness in her eyes.
how old is she? any kids she has?

btw, if u wanna post your pic, use photobucket.com it's free and u will get a direct link to post here...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:24 pm

squee.....!!! so lovely! nice color!

do your cats usually sleep on their on beds or they want to sleep with you?

for me it's hopeless to get Diman to sleep anywhere i want. special baskets, pillows, and blankets are useless for him. he wants to sleep on my chest, between my legs, and between my shoulder and neck.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:24 pm

by: aerial

@ xdsl

thanks for the tip!
she is spayed, so she can't have any kids. she's scared of her own kind haha, she hides from them or panics and hides under the bed when she sees cats outdoors.

@ B.R.R

my cat sleeps in her bed at night, but in the morning, when im sleeping in, she loves sleeping on my legs
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:26 pm

GRRR...... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

DIMAN PEED ON MY BED!!!!

Grrrr... I am so angry right now. He NEVER did this before.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 pm

@BRR
if this is diman's first time of doing so. you may want to bring him to a vet. Because I read some books saying that if cats pee in wrong places all of a sudden it meant they r in pain when peeing...
may have urinary tract infection.
Of course, I am not saying he has it.. I am just worried, and plz don't mind being worried, I worry about anything about Labu, from him being lonely when I am out buying food for him to him being sad when I keep him indoor....I worry too much. I hope diman's just being naughty.

@aerial
Labu scared of cats too.. and he's very friendly with dogs, rabbits and human.... so I start to suspect Labu thinks he's actually a human being, instead of a cat......since he has the whole ore-sama attitude!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 pm

LOL...

He was throwing tantrum. his favorite food gone and he's forced to eat dry catfood again.

he avoides my bed for today. he's scared alright. he knows I'm a member of EPOC (Evil Pet Owners Club).

or maybe he needs to go to the vet. thankfully my husband is away. YEA!!! I'm single again!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:28 pm

@ xdsl

haha, that's so funny - thinking he's a human. you know what? i think all cats have this "ore-sama" attitude

@ B.R.R

I hope you cat feels better! maybe he's having moodswings?
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:29 pm

grrr...

Diman indeed threw tantrum the other day. He's just fine today after I fed him some raw meat.

I want to go to the market tomorrow for some cheap fresh fish for him but tomorrow is my daughter's sports day. can't miss it. I couldn't go today because today was my son's sports day in school. I'm a PTA board member so I had to attend.

so, Diman has to wait until Monday for his fresh fish.

well, I think maybe the dry cat food doesn't suit him -- and it leads to temporary urinary infection. maybe he's OK now because he's not hurt anymore.

oh,... and EPOC RULES!!!... **muahahaha**.....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:30 pm

@B.R.R.
Actually, I am a VIP member of CSU. (Cats' Servants Union)....
haha
I tend be DoM when Labu is around.

I tried fresh meat for Labu but he just won't even go near it...
all he eats:
-Expensive dry & canned cat food
- iced filtered water (he doesnt drink tap water)
-chicken flavour Pounce snack
-Lactose-free Skim Milk in a transparent glass bowl (if i put it in some other bowl, he won't drink. And he won't drink 2% or 3% , etc)

Now you will understand why I am a VIP member of CSU.......
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 pm

by: aeriel

@ xdsl

woooow, your cat is very selective, and "high class", but you love her a lot. the weather is great in toronto, and my cat is suntanning quite a bit!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 pm

**grin**

@xdsl: I don't mind anything else but iced filtered water? man... Labu should meet Mr. Domyoji one day.

Diman was a stray cat. That's why he can stand raw food. As long as they are fresh it's OK with him. I do buy expensive dry cat food for him but he doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as the fresh ones. I sometimes make my own catfood for him.

Recipe:

Fresh Fish (cleaned and boiled) - 1 pound
Leftover rice/noodles - 2 cups

mash the ingredients together. add eggs (2 or 3), a bit of milk and mash some more. put everything in a square tin baking pan and steam for one hour.

slice and serve as you would a cake. I cut them into app. 1cm x 7cm x 7 cm.

for storage, put each slice into a plastic bag and then into the fridge. last for two weeks.

and CSU...lol... with LABU as your lord and master, you need all the help you can get. nice one....

@aerial: your cat (what's her name anyway?) tanning in the sun..... mmmeowwwrr! sounds so sexy.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:32 pm

@ B.R.R

My cat's name is called Mizo, sometimes all fatty..haha
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:33 pm

@B.R.R
today, I followed your receipt to make those cat food for my Domyouji-sama.

um... what can I say.
I put it on his favourite plate, with iced water beside it.
you know what he did?
he used his front paw, to push away the plate and finally, the plate is on top of the food.
WEll.. what can I say, a Domyouji is a Domyouji.

@aerial
fatty... I sometimes call my domyouji-sama that, but of course while he's asleep .....
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:35 pm

@xdsl:
oh my.... my Diman is such a low standard cat then. he eats anything... ;D ha..ha.. ha.. just like makino. it reminds me of season 1 hanadan; you know.. when Kaede fired her chef at the dinnner table.

maybe next time, I'll try to feed Diman ice water -- just to see his reaction. Oh... Diman eats oatmeal too.

actually, I'm impressed that you even wanted to try that. :o well, knowing Labu and his ore-samaness. o-o... Labu must be very angry with you now. maybe he wouldn't let you talk to me. I'm a bad influence...... lol...

the reason I come up with the recipe was that:

1. fresh fish doesn't stay fresh for too long.
2. save money plus I don't have to feed leftovers to the trash can.
3. a motherly instinct-- ;D I feed my children home cooked meals so I think my cat deserves the same treatment.

but you see, Domyoji likes Okonomiyaki (do I spell this right?); a commoner's food. maybe there's something out there that could attract the taste buds of Labu-sama. or maybe he needs to meet a Makino one day.

Does he has a gang somewhere called F-PAWS? Beware local pets, if one day you get this red-notice.

LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 RedPaw
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:36 pm

@B.R.R.

The only commoner's thing he likes...is water....
sigh... I told my husband about trying your recipe, he said i was stupid enough to try that ^_^
haha
because he knows.. how high-class my labu is..
Labu is not mad, he just consider the home-made food... a toy... that smells funny (different from his dry food).

btw, Labu won't allow any other cats within the house, he would attack them immediately. When I say attack, I mean he used his paw to hit a 8 weeks old kitty. That kitty quickly avoid his attack and ran away. The kitty was my friend's cat's kid. Anyway, that's why I can only have Labu because he will kill other feline existence in the house.
But I actually... not very mad at his attack as I only want to love him. Just like Arashi's new song - ONE LOVE to my labu~ haha
i sound like DoM now...

So, in conclusion, no Makino for him, no commoner food for him, only 2 DoM servants in the house w/ a drawer full of premier cat foods + a new toy every month!

Labu's birthday will be in 3 days, I am planning a b-day party for him~haha
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:37 pm

post pictures Grace.... a lot of pictures!!!

can't wait to see how Labu-sama celebrates his birthday.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:38 pm

@B.R.R
the birthday party is called off because of the subway/bus strike in Toronto.
All my friends can't come~
sigh .....
can u believe drivers of subway cars don't go to work?
my goodnesss
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Oh no...!

I was actually looking forward to it . *sigh*... no use having a party if you friends can't come. The more people can share our happiness, the better it would be, right.

Any chance of a belated birthday bash -- with a lot of catnips (**still hopeful**) ?

I'm so eager to see Labu's birthday party because I can't have one for Diman. First, I don't know his birthday, second he won't appreciate it. I think he'll be so shock he'll just run away.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:39 pm

by: lovesosweet

aw.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LABU!

too bad about the party though...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm

by: hhhhh

LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Labu
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:41 pm

wahh!!! nice birthday present hhhhh.

Labu is sooo lucky.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSS - CC (Cats Club)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: