Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LSS - CC (Cats Club)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

LSS - CC (Cats Club) Empty
PostSubject: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:16 pm

by: tamgrace

As recommended by B.R.R. (Thanks girl!), I am announcing the grand opening of LSS - CC!

I will introduce my cat's first!

[color:e230=4169E1]
Name: Labu
Sex: M
Birthday: April 27, 2004
Horoscope Sign: Taurus
Weight: 18lbs

Photos from 1st day I have him until now:

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0002
First time I saw him sleep on first night at home~

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0013
Next morning~

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0016
"Ah, i miss my brothers and sisters @ the pet store"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0027
"Do I look sexy?"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0029
"Look at my sexy eyes! I am Domyouji in a cat's body~"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0135
"You can't find me~ You can't find me~ but I can see you~"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0144
"Ah, I love furs"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0161
"This is my bed but i sometimes lend it to my servants, Grace & her husband~"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 0171
HEADLESS CAT!!!

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 02310001
"Who needs a pillow when there's a hand to sleep onto?"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 02790001_1
Wearing the collar thing after surgery.

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 05000002
"um...looks yummy~"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) 09720003
Cat in Kimono

LSS - CC (Cats Club) DSC_23640001
"Kiss my ass~"

LSS - CC (Cats Club) DSC_23780002
"This is my summer camping site! Keep out, dangerous cat inside!"
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:17 pm

by: mdqq

xdsl.....what a cute cat u have there... and labu sure know how to post to hehe
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:00 pm

by: payton89222

@ XDSL WHOW, u had that cat since he was young? that's pretty amazing!!!! he's so cute when u just got him.....so how long do you have him? what kind of surgeries he had?....poor boy~~aweeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:01 pm

on Apr 10th, 2008, 12:01am, payton89222 wrote:@ XDSL WHOW, u had that cat since he was young? that's pretty amazing!!!! he's so cute when u just got him.....so how long do you have him? what kind of surgeries he had?....poor boy~~aweeeeeeeeeeee

I brought him @ a pet store when he was 4 weeks old.
surgury, is neuturing (make him can't have kids).
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:02 pm

by: yohj

whoa! cute cat u've got xdsl!

i wish i have one too...

i used to have cats but they got old and died and they didn't have kittens...so sad...
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:03 pm

by: payton89222

wow!!! very nice~ i wish i have a pet
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:03 pm

by: xiaotianmei

hahahaha...how cute!!!

he's really the domyoji-sama of your abode ...LOL
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:04 pm

oh! my.... what have I done?!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:04 pm

by: lovebird

when I was small I have picked up a baby cat.
and my mom dont want me to have it, then I was sad to take it back to the place I got it,but I dont know why it just can remember my house.
is cat very smart??

Labu so cute, look very noble with that fluffy hair and sharp eyes so beautiful!!!

xdsl you are so lucky having Labu who must turn you on while playing with him.
look !! so many cute pictures, both of you must full of happiness just seeing photos.
So envy you.

I always wonder how do you go to travel with pet??
be with you or leave them to home,
or pet hotel,but how about golden fish?

I have my fish died while I went abrod, so sad.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 pm

I bring my cat along when I travel. I even smuggled him into hotel rooms and put the 'do not disturb sign' outside.

I go through all the troubles because my cat is kinda weak. he got bullied easily by others (cats) in that area. once he came back with a swollen head. after two weeks of oozing puss, then he was OK to go and run around again. then he came back with a broken leg, and on.... so, we kinda worry about him whenever we travel.

my cat has a nice personality. he actually listens to me -- well, as best a cat can listen. he never broke a single thing in the house. he waits patiently under the table until we finish our meals before asking for his, and he doesn't do drugs... seriously, I think there's something wrong with him. he doesn't respond to catnips!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:05 pm

@B.R.R.
Yah, look what you have done! you encouraged me to post so many pictures of my king.
You cat sounds like Makino (being bullied and stuff) but it's a he, so he's not makino.

you let your cat goes outside? mine is 100% indoor cat. CAn't let him go out. too dangerous outside.
Besides, a king doesn't go out much
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:06 pm

yeah.... I let my cat outside. It builds character, you see . Duel wounds, rejections from female species, and he got stuck on trees many times too.

I'm serious when I said my cat is relatively weak. He was a stray 2-weeks old kitten, barely able to walk when my husband adopted him -- WITHOUT my permission. I hated him on sight. His stomach was full of worms and he couldn't barely open his eyes. He is my husband's son, not mine! I'm just the caregiver.

Even the vet was reluctant to give him anything, thinking that the kitten would die anyway. He's malnourished -- having missed his mother's milk in his early days.

My female and motherly instinct won't let the cat die. My husband was ready to 'pull the plug' (shame on him). So, I worked hard to feed him, medicate him, and toilet- train him. Thank God, my hardwork paid of. He survived until now.

At first we had his litter box inside the house; slowly we moved it outside, and now we don't need to use litter box anymore. He has a spot on the yard for him to do his 'stuff'. The reason is that we have children in the house, and we don't want any of them to accidentally swallow anything from the litter box. Cat faeces and urine are dangerous -- despite how clean they seem to be. I don't want to take any chances. Seems like my cat doesn't mind!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:07 pm

@B.R.R.
It said to hear what your cat had gone through w/ his life.
I deeply empathy him.
and I really have to say you did a great job helping him.
I should tell this story to my king and let him know how lucky he is.

Why don't you post a photo of your cat here??
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:07 pm

by: aeriel

xdsl:

your cat is soo cute! she looks like a lazy bum, just like my cat. i actually adopted my cat from abandoned cats organization when she was seven months old. she is extremely shy. everytime she hears the doorbell, regardless of who, she runs and hides under the bed.

B.R.R:

Wow, you take your cat everywhere - that's nice. I want to travel with my cat, but I don't think she;ll like that very much..\
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:08 pm

by: lovesoswee

wow a new CAT thread!

well, i love animals but i dont have a pet cat right now i only have a dog named Bruce (our 7th dog)..

i had 2 pet cats before, even a pet goldfish, and a pet turtle, also 2 chickens, a turkey, a bird, and 2 ducks, plus we had 7 dogs.... LOL
i could put up my own zoo! but that was years ago, now i only have 1 dog left...

Labu seems to being lying down all the time.. he must be so lazy or the pictures were taken only when he's lying down? LOL!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:10 pm

errrr... I want to post photos of my cats, but the problem is I don't have many of them. there is a jinx you see,' take photos of your cats and they will die' :P. ha..ha..ha... is not that I believe it, but still I don't want to take any chances ;D ;D ;D

but for you XDSL, jinx or no jinx, I'll take my chances. you can introduce my cat to Labu after this.

So, here's a bit of information about my cat and then, the photos:

NAME: Diman (dee-mand) -- named after my daughter Dina and my son Oman.

AGE: more or less 2 1/2 yrs old. can't determine for sure; he was a stray you see.

FAVORITE FOOD: Raw fish, raw chicken, and raw beef. Sometimes -- canned cat food or boiled fish mixed with rice. If nothing's available, will settle for dry cat food. ;D

HOBBIES: Chasing birds (and sometimes if he's lucky enough, catch them), rats, and sometimes, monitor lizards.. (so true...) :o, climbing up trees (with no skill whatsoever to climb down -- so much trouble).

HATE: My daughter -- she doesn't know how to differentiate between a live cat and a teddy bear; once she literary threw Diman down from upstairs --- :o :o

TERRIFIED of my son. he used to put Diman in a box and toss/kick it around like a piece of rag. what a HORROR!! :o :o :o

That's all I know about him. Here are the photos. My cat is NOT cute -- told you I hated him on sight.

LSS - CC (Cats Club) Diman

So, this is when he was younger. He was with me on my bed.

LSS - CC (Cats Club) DimanPhoto1

These are taken just now. ;D
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 pm

@B.R.R

Don't you think the grey colour of his head makes him look like a Cavalier with those metalic armor and stuff?

Your cat is cute, but in its own way~

@ Love_pink
You are right, my cats lyes down alot.
Also, it's easier for me to take photos of him when he's not running and chasing me around.

@aerial
thanks for your compliments. Maybe you should post your cat's photos too!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 pm

oh... never thought about it that way before . this is new. you made Diman looks 'gallant'.

just say it.. I don't mind a bit. my cat is not cute!! don't get me wrong now. I'm not fishing for compliments here.

but I think he suits me just fine --- short-haired, short-tailed, non-pedigree, and the most important thing, low-maintenance.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:12 pm

@B.R.R
I wanted short hair cat too...it's easier to handle. Labu's hair is EVERYWHERE, and I mean everywhere..... even in the fish tank's filter....
I so wanna cut all his hair....
I envy you have a low-maintanence cat.
I don't think your cat needs 2 sessions of massage everyday, right?
Labu needs 1 in the morning in the bed, and 1 after dinner on my lap.
I am a truly humble servant~
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:13 pm

by: aerial

aw, you guys actually give your cats massages. i feel like a lazy servant now..

my cat is strictly an indoor cat, even though she has escaped twice..
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:14 pm

by: lovebird

@B.R.R

At last you put your cat photos, it was so caty(no this word?)
because in my imagination about cat always chase mouse,or bird like old dinsny catoon.& wanners catoon cat always be cheated by mouse or little bird so poor but funny.

Did you cat only chase, was he biting them? or thron mouse or birds ?
while you decrible his profile, my imaginations of him is so wildly so manly for me.
and his photos he was not posing but natual.
Now I feel I want to see your daughter.lovely tedy bear ,devil thru him down ,and your devil son.
Poor Diman!!!!
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:15 pm

XDSL: Diman is just a local stray. He's short-haired by default. I always dream of having a black, pluffly, long-tailed, green-eyed cat. someday...*sigh....*

massages?? wow..... I can't believe slavery still exist today. watch out before LABU starts his own harem .

@lovebird: ha..ha...my cat sounds manly? well, yeah... he sounds like what a cat supposed to be right? and yes, Diman does not only chase birds, but also catch them, torture them , and if the preys taste good enough, eat them. if not, he'd just leave them for me to do the cleaning. oh.. did I mention Diman 'tortures' preys inside the house? he puts everything on my feet like a trophy!!! !! or maybe he likes to prove himself worthy of my care and affection by bringing me 'the catch of the day' . ohhh... a cat in action is a fascination to watch.

despite all that, he got bullied a lot.

you can't believe it just by looking at him right? he looks so small, harmless, and clueless. and he's such an obedient cat too.

and, you'll meet my daughter soon enough when I open my own corner in the Introduction section.

@aeriel: put up you cat's photos. we would love to meet you cat.
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:15 pm

by: eslwyth

@ XDSL & B.R.R: i have to say that labu and diman are soo cute! makes me wish i i had one too, but sadly im allergic to cats and dogs the only pet i've ever had were goldfishes hehe
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 pm

well eslwyth, I know this is LSS-CC and all but if you can put up you goldfish photos, maybe our cats can enjoy them... **evil grin**
Back to top Go down
BRR
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
BRR

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:17 pm

@B.R.R

yes, my cat asks for massages twice a day.
he will walk to my hand, lifts it with his head, then I will have to give him a full-body massage (without him giving me any tips).

I guess your cat will enjoy a full-body massage too~ haha
you should try to please your cavalier~

@eslwyth
Plz post your fishes' photos here! I can change the Club's name to LSS-AC (Animal's club) for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LSS - CC (Cats Club)   LSS - CC (Cats Club) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LSS - CC (Cats Club)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: