Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro - Angel from Philippines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Intro - Angel from Philippines Empty
PostSubject: Intro - Angel from Philippines   Intro - Angel from Philippines Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:03 pm

Intro - Angel from Philippines 413578547

Hi guys, my name is Angel and I'm from the Philippines (as stated in the title :-p)

As some of you may now, Filipinos were introduced to the TV version of the Hana Yori manga through the Taiwanese' version, Meteor Garden. I am one of the millions of Filipinos who was immediately hooked in their story. So of course, when the Japanese version was shown here in our country, I did not think twice to watch it. [though, sad to admit that among the three versions shown here in our country, the Japanese version is the least appreciated :-( ]

I can honestly say that in all of the TV versions, the Japanese is my favorite. I really think that Jun and Mao have the best chemistry and the most good-looking leads in all the TV version. I can even remember how I waited for the movie to come it and since the movie was not shown here, I tried so hard to be able to get a copy.

And after so many years, I felt that I missed the gang and decided to watch it again1 :-D

So here I am, after getting hooked once again with Mao and Jun, I was able to find an FB Fan Page for the tow of them, and viola, I found this forum LSS :-D

I've been going through youtube and other sites every time I have a free time to get a glimpse of Mao and Jun. Unfortunately, only few of them have english sub :-(

I'm a happy mom of a handsome 5-year old boy, who by the way enjoys watching VS Arashi :-p Like Jun, I'm also a Potterhead (HP fanatic) and enjoys watching American series like Supernaturals, The Walking Dead, GoT, How to get away with murder, the big bang theory, Castle, etc. As for Asian drama, I can say that I was only got hook in HNYD, nothing else.

I hope I can find friends in LSS and can get updates on Jun and Mao. :-D

Bye for now!
Intro - Angel from Philippines 960134461
Back to top Go down
inoujun_maotsu

inoujun_maotsu

Intro - Angel from Philippines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro - Angel from Philippines   Intro - Angel from Philippines Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:16 am

Hi!!!! Welcome!!! Intro - Angel from Philippines 2192396170
Back to top Go down

Intro - Angel from Philippines
Page 1 of 1