Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro....Tadaaaa!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sukinow2

sukinow2

Intro....Tadaaaa! Empty
PostSubject: Intro....Tadaaaa!   Intro....Tadaaaa! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Ok so I totally apologize if we were not supposed to do this again....but I did do my intro way back in 2010 I believe....and then again before that as my account got erased. And long story short, I didn't want to get erased again Intro....Tadaaaa! 2520152382 so I figured I would do my intro just in case....

So without further ado, I am from Chicago, USA. I have been a fan of Mao and Jun since Hanadan 2 (and then I watched the whole series of the first and movie) and then I got hooked on anything Arashi. Intro....Tadaaaa! 4252194179 While my number 1 is Nino, I of course ship our favorite couple. Intro....Tadaaaa! 1453902187

I do wish there was more news about these two thou...it seems there is very little to talk about these days. I just hope they are still together!

Also, a little bit about me, I am born in US but both my parents are Japanese so have the nice advantage of understanding Japanese. I have done a few translations here and there when I have time.

Well I look forward to meeting some of the newbies and continuing on with the oldie but goodies! Intro....Tadaaaa! 156459800 Yoroshiku~~!!

Oh BTW, I think this might be totally a stupid question but what is Tin-hatter's? Is this for people who don't believe in the couple? Sorry if I am way off! Intro....Tadaaaa! 156699885

Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

Intro....Tadaaaa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro....Tadaaaa!   Intro....Tadaaaa! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi sukinow2, Intro....Tadaaaa! 156459800

I've seen you around here but its good to read your intro & plus its awesome to know that you are Japanese. Hopefully you won't get erased this time round. But its good to know you still support our OTP. See you around LSS.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

Intro....Tadaaaa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro....Tadaaaa!   Intro....Tadaaaa! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Heya sukisnow:
Your presentation -----> Was already done here.

So do not worry! I'll lock and archive this thread later on.
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

Intro....Tadaaaa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro....Tadaaaa!   Intro....Tadaaaa! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro....Tadaaaa!
Page 1 of 1