Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Konnichiwa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Konnichiwa Empty
PostSubject: Konnichiwa   Konnichiwa Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 1:46 am

Hello! Dee desu.  Konnichiwa 2317702173

I'm from the Philippines and I'm into a lot of Japanese stuff. I read manga and watch anime/dramas/movies. I first saw Matsumoto-san in Gokusen. I thought he was cool but I wasn't interested enough to Google him. Konnichiwa 410851966

Then a few years later I saw the first season of Hanadan and I was like "who is this kuru-kuru perm dork with ugly flashy clothes who is both annoying and adorable and I just want to hug and punch him at the same time look at me I'm feeling all the feels". Add to that the pretty kick-ass girl beside him and I was hooked! I wasn't a shipper then but after the movie I was sooooo into the series that I searched all over the world wide web about the two actors who infiltrated my thoughts even when I wasn't watching their drama. Konnichiwa 2192396170

And oh, how the world wide web delivered! Not only did it give me the basic 411 about the two (which incidentally led me to the wonderful world of Arashi), it showed me the precious, PRECIOUUUS behind-the-scene footages of Hanadan *insert epic background music*. I thought they were cute and funny and giggly and frustratingly flirty and oh so chummy that I instantly packed my bags and got on board in this ship. Konnichiwa 2998736416

I'm a silent passenger though even if my introduction tells you otherwise. Konnichiwa 3694778345

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ Konnichiwa 156459800
Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa
Page 1 of 1