Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Konnichiwa! I am Xan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Konnichiwa! I am Xan Empty
PostSubject: Konnichiwa! I am Xan   Konnichiwa! I am Xan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:43 pm

ORIGINAL POST FROM: xan

Hello co-Maotsujuns! I am Xan, a newbie, and honestly computer illiterate. I just know the basics (surfing and typing docs). It took a while for me to post this as I don't know what icon to hit for me to introduce myself (following the rules in this forum). Reading about maotsujun is enough to make my day. I hope i can contribute too in this forum but i know nothing in posting, where to get infos. I am not that imaginative too to give meanings to pictures or videos i see with them. Because of this, I thank all the members of this forum in sharing their infos and impressions about our couple.
Back to top Go down
hawshif

hawshif

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa! I am Xan   Konnichiwa! I am Xan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 pm

hi xan...
welcome to LSS...
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa! I am Xan   Konnichiwa! I am Xan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:15 pm

konnichiwa xan^^
welcome to LSS! :cheers:
i hope you`ll enjoying yourself here :)
Back to top Go down
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa! I am Xan   Konnichiwa! I am Xan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:56 am

Hi xan,

welcome! Like you I was illiterate back then as well because LSS was the very first forum
where I was taking part actively, before I was only a silent reader...I have to say I learned
alot with the help of the girls here!! Now I even post my random talk...lol..therefore donĀ“t
be afraid and just share you thoughts...

See ya, your limanh...
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa! I am Xan   Konnichiwa! I am Xan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 am

welcome Xan. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konnichiwa! I am Xan   Konnichiwa! I am Xan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa! I am Xan
Page 1 of 1