Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[TV Show] Mago mago arashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[TV Show] Mago mago arashi Empty
PostSubject: [TV Show] Mago mago arashi   [TV Show] Mago mago arashi Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:52 am

ORIGINAL POST FROM: Princess Jime

well, I thought we could have a thread for this show as well.

I just LOVE this show.
I swear, whoever it is that puts the music background for the show... is a genius.

It's incredible how only arashi can make me watch a show with little kids (specially when they're spoiled) which I hate so much, yes, I hate kids, so sue me ( ) Anyway, I swoon over the boys and the way they handle the kids, and cook.
I'm always surprised when I hear "tropical" music played in the background, like salsa and merengue, it gives an air of "home" to the show that is really refreshing for me, since I'm latinamerican.

I get somewhat bored when they go around looking for historical places, but it's great to see them on the street.

But I specially love it when they go help the elderly! I just LOVE it!
On the 2007.06.30 episode, when they go help a couple that owns a public bath, the grandpa is a big fan of riida!! sooooo cute!
And on the beginning of the episode, the first notes of the candy candy opening song were played!!!!! WAAAAAHHHH!!!

Anyway, I watch mago mago arashi here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/chai2
since I can't download it.
If you guys can watch it, I recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/

[TV Show] Mago mago arashi
Page 1 of 1