Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New fangirl in the house!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New fangirl in the house! Empty
PostSubject: New fangirl in the house!   New fangirl in the house! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 am

Hi! It's nice to be here as a new member :)
My name is Marie, and I'm from Singapore! Wondering if there are any other Singaporeans in this forum too? :D

Anyway, I've been a fan of Maotsujun for a really long time, probably like most of you? It was like love at first sight when I first watched Hanadan in 2007. That was when I was first introduced to it and up till now, no other drama can hold a candle to this amazing series. I honestly believe that it's because of the fantastic chemistry between Matsujun and Inoue Mao that I've stuck so long with this OTP. 7 years later and this ship is still sailing! ;~;

I stumbled across this forum when I was trying to get over one of my withdrawals after finishing another round of rewatching the series. I hope to know even more about the couple, and just immerse myself in everything Maotsujun!

Minna-san, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Back to top Go down
dinay

dinay

New fangirl in the house! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New fangirl in the house!   New fangirl in the house! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:28 am

Welcome @saikounolady.  New fangirl in the house! 2317702173 
I hope you will enjoy your stay here.  New fangirl in the house! 960134461 
Back to top Go down

New fangirl in the house!
Page 1 of 1