Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi! *Fangirl wave*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hi! *Fangirl wave* Empty
PostSubject: Hi! *Fangirl wave*   Hi! *Fangirl wave* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 am

Name: Susan
Why you love Maotsujun?: Hanadan, hanadan, hanadan. SO FREAKING CUTE!! <33 even if that was 3 years ago from the movie :/ whatever! Matsujun always said he would get married around 30.... he's 28 now.... i believe they'll end up together. so much chemistry between them! goodness... those hugs in HYD Final.... *squee* :D
Favorites [can be anything]: jpop, kpop, cpop, piano, math.... it goes on and on. :D I really do like music though. Anyone have arashi recommendations? :D or other jpop/kpop/cpop.... or just asian music in general!
How did you find the LSS forum?: google! also, link from hydandbbfanalyst.wordpress.com
Interests? see favorites :D music! and watching kdramas/ jdoramas/ taiwanese dramas :D
Shoutouts? none!

I promise I'm friendly! :D

Random fact of the day: I'm chinese! I really wish I could speak Japanese or Korean though... if anything, to enjoy the (pop) culture. :D
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

Hi! *Fangirl wave* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! *Fangirl wave*   Hi! *Fangirl wave* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi burtleberry.

Welcome to LSS, have fun and enjoy your stay. See you around the forum. Hi! *Fangirl wave* 675700275
Back to top Go down

Hi! *Fangirl wave*
Page 1 of 1