Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] Evil Junstyle!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
princess_jime

[comments] Evil Junstyle! Empty
PostSubject: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 am

Sadly, Evil jun got tired of the headlights and bailed from his show.
The higher ups were furious at first but accepted that their lives will be better without the spawn of evil lurking in the shadows.
But you still can revel on Evil Jun's glory!!!!!

State your worshiping here!
Back to top Go down
http://randomarashi.blogspot.com
sheena_ramone

sheena_ramone

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 pm

aaaw! no replies? i just discovered ur fanfic and i must say, i thought it was hilarious and entertaining. maybe the LSS members are too "sweet" to dig this one? well, although evil jun has left the coop, he's left us with enough material to review so we can think of fond memories of him.

good work, princess jime! a bit "Rated R" but it appeals to the darker side of me. haha! i give you an A+ for originality and creativity.

Last edited by sheena_ramone on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
princess_jime

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:27 am

OMG! a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*swoons*

I feel good, I knew that I should, I feel good, so good so good, I got you, aoo!

LOL!

Man, yeah, sometimes I miss evil jun, I wonder what he's doing right now... probably plotting some epic mischief for arashi's anniversary... XD XD

Yeah, I thought LSS members would not get evil-jun, but he still needs to make an appearance though. lol!

Uwaaaaaaaaa!!! thank you for the rating girl, even though I only wrote transcripts of e-jun's show, since the mp3 are banned and it's impossible to upload them online.

(delusion rocks).
Back to top Go down
sheena_ramone

sheena_ramone

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:22 pm

glad my comment made you feel good, princess jime! :)

e-jun does need to make another appearance. his angst-filled ranting on JE and his boys smacks of the truth. it's just laugh-out-loud funny when somebody puts it bluntly like that. (come to think of it, boy band jokes always tickled me pink.)

i did try to listen to some of the songs, like "My Curse" since I'm crazy about "66" by The Afghan Whigs, but it wasn't on the link you posted anymore. i also like some of the artists you chose for your songs like Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle, Pulp, Cibo Matto, Depeche Mode, Hole, Tori Amos, and The Prodigy. I'm not familiar with some of the artists you chose, though. Maybe i'll get to listen to them one of these days. I'm just gonna veer off-topic for a bit...NIN had a concert here in my country last Aug. 5, 2009 but I didn't get to watch it because it was in Manila and I live way down south. I'm not really a hardcore NIN fan but I woulde've loved to watch it 'cause it was "The Wave Goodbye Tour." It's a once in a lifeteime opportunity. "Ichigo Ichie," Nishikado would have said. But, anyway.... back to the fanfic.

i just finished reading the 1st page. i have yet to read the 2nd page but i love what i've read so far. e-jun's decadence and nasty, evil mind is just so funny. his debauchery is kinda sickening, though. but i guess that's part of his "charm."

p.s. u said "delusion rocks"...what are we in LSS for? haha! just kidding! please don't kick me out of the forum, admin-sama...i do love maotsujun! i'm obssessed, even. Princess jime, i'm sure there are silent admirers of ur work out there...or maybe you have to put it out where more people can read it. i just discovered the "creativity center" by accident. i thought all the fanfics were in the Maotsujun Fanfiction Forum.
Back to top Go down
princess_jime
The Queen's Attendant
The Queen's Attendant
princess_jime

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:21 am

LOL! e-jun has no sense of morals nor boundaries, so yeah, he tells it like it is! (I thought at first I'd have a hard time writing all that, but it sort flowed out of me like I was possessed with e-jun's spirit XD that's why he's so real to me)

Oh! shoot, it's been so long the song file got deleted, no worries, I have it on imeem!:

http://www.imeem.com/people/L_QJ1uY/music/JnjVSDpj/afghan-whigs-my-curse/

I heard the afghan whigs first on the my so-called life tv show (the song was fountain and fairfax), fell in love, years passed and out of all things I found a site where someone made an incredible comparative between the songs in the album gentlemen and the bishies in revolutionary girl Utena, I was sold right there, then some time later on I found the album and got it and just went from there XD

So we have sort the same taste in music? COOL!
Oh god, a NIN concert... reminds me of that time I could have gone to one, in 1994, if I hadn't been such a chicken shit teenager... *cries* oh regrets. Ichigo ichie, totally, I've never had the chance again... too bad you didn't get to go either *cries some more*

lol! he's a hard pill to swallow! but I'm really glad you like him ne ♥

XD XD XD I have no problem saying it, this whole forum is based on delusion, until we get an official confirmation, it's all speculation! ROTFL! (that doesn't mean I'm not convinced maotsujun are together, 'cause I totally am).

Ahhhh... silent followers? I wish XD XD XD I kinda have doubts to post this around though, it takes a certain type of inclination that not everyone has to appreciate it... *sighs*

Yay for finding things by chance then! lol!
Back to top Go down
sheena_ramone

sheena_ramone

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:37 pm

hello, princess jime!

i finally finished reading evil junstyle. wish there were more episodes of evil junstyle, though, because the fanfic was a really good read. definitely entertaining. i love his character because it requires a little bit of imagination to be able to enjoy his stories, unlike other stories where everything's explained in detail, like the character is set in stone and the reader isn't allowed to imagine what the character is like. i like that...where the writer uses his imagination and he (or she!) takes the readers along to this imaginary world.

thanks a lot for posting the link to "my curse" on your imeem. i couldn't gain access to it because my account isn't VIP, and i can't change my account to VIP because i think you still have to download stuff (am i right?). i don't want to download stuff on my computer right now because it's reeeeeally getting slow. i only got to listen to a snippet of the song on imeem and ilike. i'll try to find a full version of it on other sites.

by the way, has e-jun ever considered playing songs by placebo on his show? just wondering because i like their music and their songs are kind of dark. i also saw this fanvid of HYD the manga on youtube where the person who made the video used their song "running up that hill". it was actually kinda eerie and cool at the same time, and it suited a lot of the scenes in the manga.

anyway, keep up the god work, princess jime. keep your creative juices flowing! :D
Back to top Go down
Sandranna

Sandranna

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 am

Oh it's probably a soooooooooooo late reply to your story but i HAVE to reply anyway! hehe I spend the WHOLE day on my laptop to read all the chaps in one go! And what can i say: IT WAS PURE BLUNT FANTASTIC.......WELL EVIL!!! :cheers: Everything i love! :heho: ahhh It wasn't as rated R as i would like it to be but DAMN GOOD!! Keep it up girl! Can't wait for a (maybe?) reborn of E-JUN SAMA! :cheers: :flower:
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 am

Remember the time you were streaming on All Night Kinky hun'? Gosh it seems like ages ago.

Couldn't we get a special? I miss Evil-Junstyle (and of course you too. =P)

*tosses her bra to Evil Jun* XD (Like it'd make a difference... He'll probably toss it to the pile of bras fans has thrown to him so far. XD)

Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Evil Junstyle!   [comments] Evil Junstyle! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] Evil Junstyle!
Page 1 of 1