Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

since the asianfanatics forum days...!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

since the asianfanatics forum days...!! Empty
PostSubject: since the asianfanatics forum days...!!   since the asianfanatics forum days...!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 am

*WAVES* HIIIII LSS!!!!!! since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 1453902187

It's been forever since I've been involved in this fandom but MAN! I missed it! I'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but the last time I ever posted anything in regards to these two was wayyyyyy back in the asianfanatics forum days! ^^;;; since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 2629395301

So, since I got my account deleted from here when I first joined, hopefully I'll do better this time around! :) First off, I LOVE THIS PAIRINGG!!!! it's my absolute favorite!!!! And while it's been forever since they've done anything together, I really wish they could do something soon (besides hosting together... well... kinda hosting together anyways hahaha). They're just so cute together! The way she gets through his defenses and the fact that he LETS her so easily is so cute! I loved watching bts and interviews with them because they're chemistry was just... there! and they came off so genuine and comfortable with each other. since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 4252194179

Maybe it's just because I haven't been watching as many japanese dramas lately but I seriously feel like I haven't seen a drama where the characters have really good chemistry in a while... Is it just me or is there also a lack of idol dramas? But hm... I should probably put this in another sort of post instead of a intro shouldn't i? hahaa.

But simply put, maotsujun is just... ADDICTING! :) And I'll just leave it at that!
Take care minnaaa! :) I hope this suffices for an intro!
since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 156459800
Back to top Go down
maotsujunforever

maotsujunforever

PostSubject: Re: since the asianfanatics forum days...!!   since the asianfanatics forum days...!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:42 pm

welcome back! since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 1453902187 since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 1453902187

ayame desu

yoroshiku since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 156459800
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: since the asianfanatics forum days...!!   since the asianfanatics forum days...!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi nightangelz,

first off like your name since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 1453902187 and as for your intro the longer it is its better for me/us to know you. Simply put yes we are forever supporting our OTP.

So enjoy your stay and have fun. See you around the forum. since the asianfanatics forum days...!! 156459800
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: since the asianfanatics forum days...!!   since the asianfanatics forum days...!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

since the asianfanatics forum days...!!
Page 1 of 1