Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. Empty
PostSubject: [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.   [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:12 am

Am not early, am creating some buzz on LSS since it's been so quiet. [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. 934440660

Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.

1. Butterflies
    Many thanks to Jime for providing me the scans. [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. 413578547
    Since the colours changed a lot, (kinda, hah) I need to fix the some stuffies on our homepage and portal. Will be done in due time.

Monkeys hope you will enjoy. They won't be making a new one for... uhm... long. UNLESS we find a new designer. If you wish to apply, please e-mail: lovesosweet[dot]forum[at]gmail[dot]com.
    Many thanks!

2. Best Fanfic Update/One-shot of the 23rd March
    Be plenty to participate. Participate multiple times. If you're only hoping to read the 23rd, then there will be no one to provide fanfics!

3. The V-&W-Day fics will be public the 23rd March!

4. There will be a fanfic relay.
    Staff is still left wondering how to organise it and with which plot we'll start. But we'll manage... Probably.

5. You'll be able to vote soon for the very first edition of the LSS-awards!

The LSS-staff
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.   [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:33 am

I L.O.V.E. butterflies and no, it's not to bright!...Another great creation of yours, Trice! Thank you sooooo much...merci, danke, arigatou, kamsamida!...♥♥♥...

Like Trice, I hope that a lot are participating in the "Best Fanfic Update"...come on, girls!...

Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.   [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:58 am

[Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. 71172324Butterflies sorry but I thought they were flowers [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. 2136643783. I love it thou color and all. Not to bright and not to dull it has that warm ambiance feeling to it when I look at the screen.

As for the Best Fanfic I am so nervous I don't want to post it but for LSS I have to do it no matter what. I kind of agree hopefully we get more girls onboard.
Back to top Go down
numonorean

numonorean

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.   [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 am

I think the new design looks beautiful! [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. 413578547
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.   [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 am

[Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. 1453902187 I like it Trice! Thank you thank you thank you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.   [Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] Spring/Anniversary Design + Upcoming activities.
Page 1 of 1