Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A Empty
PostSubject: [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A   [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:36 am

Hello,

It's been bothering me that I didn't change the design for months, but I ran out of idea (and time). But when I dug up some of my old files, this Mao picture sparked an idea.

Again it's super simple and it's blue (you might all get sick of all the blue, lol). Sorry!

I do hope you will like.

Also, please vote for the fanfic awards and go hug the authors who have contributed to the community this past year (unless they don't like hugs, lol).

Thank you!

Cheers,

[Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A 156459800

Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Nekocharmy

Nekocharmy

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A   [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:49 am

Arigatou! My soul came to the body!. The new header is super adorable, I like it ((v^o^)))

And about the contest I hope win the best n_n
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A   [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:34 am

HI!!!!!!!!
I already vote^^!!!
The design is so gorgeous!!!!! I love him so much. Very good Job
Thank you @Trice
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A   [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Always outdo the layout Trice. Love it and even the color. Just looking at OTP brings back so many memories. HYD. aahhh I need to rewatch it again.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A   [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Thank you. I'm relieved that you like it. (I had some doubts, lol).
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A   [Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] Unexpected new design + FF-A
Page 1 of 1