Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership

Go down 
+2
Junbait
Trice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

[Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Empty
PostSubject: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:10 am

Heya dear fellow tin-hatters

1. I think it's my fashion to hurt your eyes or put on flashy colours on LSS so you cannot go on the forum during work-hours without being spotted. Boo to me.

Bu
    t you have to bear it for around 2 months (and a half maybe... or 3 months. lol) So please be patient until either myself make a new one again (but then again, I might go all out again) oooorrrr till the day we have a new designer (yes, pretty please!).

Ahem, a bit more serious now. If you didn't understood, the chibi-artwork are meant to be Jun and Mao in traditional Japanese clothing and they are actually holding hands (which was clearer on a bigger version of the drawing). I've drawn a lot of mistakes, but I'm not used to line-arting, let alone doing everything digitally. [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership 2520152382

In any case, though the artwork being spread is inevitable (I even don't mind, I even put it on tumblr), I'd like to stress that you can't claim it as yours, neither use it for commercial purposes (JE will not like you if you do that).

2. Second announcement, which actually doesn't concern our current members, but people who will want to join. I'll be forced to close temporarily the membership of LSS. It'll be closed on the 23rd December and that until end January. Date of re-opening will be announced. [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership 510863570

[EDIT: Brightness shouldn't be an issue anymore]

Have a wonderful end of the year and may 2012 be (as) bright (as this design XD)!!!

[Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership 2998736416

Credits-
Bacground-pattern: gwendrilla@deviantart
Mistle-toe image: xmasstock@deviantart
Artwork by Trice with Paint tool Sai & Photoshop
Font: DaFont

Last edited by Trice on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Junbait
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
Junbait

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:31 am

otsukaresama desuuu!!!!
looove the new layout! don't worry about flashy designs, we love 'em ^^
Back to top Go down
http://arashinoko.typepad.com/blog/
reicheru

reicheru

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:26 am

owww... the new layout is so cute! chibi jun and mao!!! maybe their twins will look like that! LOL!!! [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership 675700275
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:46 pm

OK. I changed the background. I think it's easier on the eyes now... Right? [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership 3694778345

[Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership 675700275
Back to top Go down
crsma2

crsma2

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 pm

[Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership 675700275 arigatou Trice for the cool christmas layout and also for the chibi jun/mao they are soooo kawaiiii ne. But wished I had seen the other layout before changing it. Plus got a bit nervous reading about the closing date but read it 3x before understanding that it had nothing to do with the current members.
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:54 pm

@crsma: The background was red instead of the current grey pattern with "Merry christmas" written on it. :3 THat was the only difference. You didn't miss out. ;)
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:30 am

I adore the new layout! It's so clean and so simple. <3
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
limanh
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
limanh

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:29 am

Me likey!...Thanks alot, Trice!!! It's the right time to slowly get into the Christmas feeling, so don't worry!...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership   [Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Announcement] End of the Year design + CLosing membership
Page 1 of 1