Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Comments] Sweet Tooth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GlynZaelin

GlynZaelin

[Comments] Sweet Tooth Empty
PostSubject: [Comments] Sweet Tooth   [Comments] Sweet Tooth Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:22 pm

It's Ohno's turn!
Read ---> Sweet Tooth
Back to top Go down
mj4e

mj4e

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sweet Tooth   [Comments] Sweet Tooth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 pm

hey...first to comment...LOL...well i've just got to say this...this story is as cute and sweet as ohno is cute and mao is sweet....kyaaaaaa...love the baking or rather the attempting to bake scene...hahaha...just can't stop giggling at these two...reminds me of the cute scene in ANS when Ohno sat beside Mao and tried to be cute.. [Comments] Sweet Tooth Lol [Comments] Sweet Tooth Lol ..love this story very much..thanks for a very good one Glyn
Back to top Go down
magzhydfan

magzhydfan

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sweet Tooth   [Comments] Sweet Tooth Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi Glyn, this story is very cute and very sweet. I love their interaction. Same with mj4e,this takes me back to ANS when they sit together. I was hoping that Ohno will pair up with Mao as one rumour I read. It's not too late yet. I still hope they will pair in a drama one day. Maybe same story as this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Comments] Sweet Tooth   [Comments] Sweet Tooth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Comments] Sweet Tooth
Page 1 of 1