Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what if???? [game]

Go down 
+4
miku*
nymph1234
rie
silvergate08
8 posters
AuthorMessage
silvergate08

silvergate08

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm

hey guys i'm interested to know your thoughts - good and bad. please share your wildest imagine and the irony of it. this is just a game. no fighting. lets have some fun!

• what if... aiba masaki is really mao's boyfriend hahahah

• nino has a huge crush on mao, the moment jun and mao breaks up he will dive in immediately

• jun and mao is already engaged

• sho and mao are enemies because both of them hate each other guts! (well since they are both smart)

• aiba is mao's "shoulder to cry on" when jun and mao fight

• shun is secretly in love with mao and being a third wheel helps a lot

• jun and mao is actually already living together

• jun picks up mao every after taping

• they already "did" it :oops: (sorry for being ecchi) he was her first *cough* *cough* that's why he couldnt let her go, knowing jun being so romantic

• mao already tug along with ohno's fishing hobby

• all of the arashi has girlfriends
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:36 pm

my list.. hehe

• what if shota and mao once liked each other then jun noticed it and did something about it

• jun really liked mao after hyd 1 and asked her out but mao rejected him

• the rest of arashi takes Hug out for a walk sometimes

• Johnny's already knows jun and mao's relationship and tries to protect them both

• nino takes good care of mao when jun is not around

• arashi calls mao "matsumoto" just to tease her

• shun and jun both really likes mao but had a talk and shun being a nice friend gave way for jun

• Jun was actually the one who chose hug for mao's pet

• Mao eats at Aiba's chinese family restaurant sometimes

• Mao and Jun met each other's family

• Jun calls Mao out for late night drinks
Back to top Go down
nymph1234

nymph1234

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:44 pm

hm..... i dunno about aiba being the 'shoulder to cry on' theory...

i think it's more suited to be shun? cause he was there when mao and jun met each other up till now (at jun's bday party)

and i fi haveto say themost probable one...

it's got to be........

# jun really liked mao after hyd 1 and asked her out but mao rejected him
cause at the early promotions ofhanadan returns, he seems so......aggressive ans she sort of..pulls back??

# Johnny's already knows jun and mao's relationship and tries to protect them both
1)cause they are SO obvious, johnny's just GOT to heard some whispers...2)why else would she not be invited as arashi's guests for these years??

# they already "did" it Embarassed (sorry for being ecchi) he was her first *cough* *cough* that's why he couldnt let her go, knowing jun being so romantic
well, it just fits the timeline....they did met when she was just 18 and fresh out of high school..........
:oops: :oops:
Back to top Go down
rie

rie

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:12 am

• all of the arashi has girlfriends

i feel at one point or another they really had girlfriends or still do... but i doubt ohno has one XDD

• jun and mao is already engaged

i'd like to think this too.. or more like a long engagement... coz jun plans to be married by thirty XD

• they already "did" it (sorry for being ecchi) he was her first *cough* *cough* that's why he couldnt let her go, knowing jun being so romantic

i'd like to think something did happen between them... with mao suddenly being all mature and stuff.. hehe
and knowing how mao never had a boyfriend it would be possible that jun has all of mao's firsts.. XDD
Back to top Go down
silvergate08

silvergate08

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:43 am

rie wrote:
my list.. hehe

arashi calls mao "matsumoto" just to tease her

ooohhh!! i like this one! Mrs. Matsumoto!

• what if after VIP taping, jun walks to Mao's dressing room and kiss her torridly. heheheh another ecchi

• the confession at beach really happened and mao didnt hear him, and calls her stupid, though he said it again with mao's suprised.

• mao's brother tease her for hooking the hottest guy in town. and her mom and dad still in disbelief when jun visit their house one time, asking for her hand.

• jun saves mao's number in his cellphone and named it "WIFE" kkyyyaaa!!!!
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:38 pm

since this is only a "what if game" then..

• the agency talked to mao in person and gave her a choice she should make:
break-up with jun so that they could continue giving him the projects (including a project that has jun's dream role) or continue the relationship but he must leave the agency?

[well, that's just an idea.. since i got bored and i had nothing to do]
Back to top Go down
apollshinjin

apollshinjin

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:36 pm

storms&cherries wrote:
since this is only a "what if game" then..

• the agency talked to mao in person and gave her a choice she should make:
break-up with jun so that they could continue giving him the projects (including a project that has jun's dream role) or continue the relationship but he must leave the agency?

[well, that's just an idea.. since i got bored and i had nothing to do]

wow, that's harsh! but yeah, i think that could happen. but since this is just "what ifs"...

what if the agency did do that, but only to test how far their relationship would go and how much they love each other. and when the right time comes, they'd surprise the couple, saying their free to have their relationship... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 am

Since this is the what-if game, and I just can't imagine them not dating.
- Everybody in the media, and I mean everyone, but it is just this 'don't ask, don't tell' policy. I know that the media is very selective in their info leaked.
OR
- No one knows except family, and even Arashi doesn't know, again the 'don't ask, don't tell'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:59 pm

hhmm..
what if..
~ JUN and MAO were married and have a kid
but still hiding on the media.. lol!
~ MAO is secretly inlove with NINO? :P
~ JUN is engaged with MASAMI? (ow NOOO!!) :evil: :evil:
Back to top Go down
6elicaheartsmao

6elicaheartsmao

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:10 pm

haha.. i love this thread.

though i have a question: mao haven't had a boyfriend yet? i mean except for jun.. is that true?

what if:

`mao and Jun's sister do shopping together.
` mao's older brother was strict with jun courting mao. lol
`jun's mom would text mao whenever she needs something to tell jun.. lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:07 pm

rie wrote:

• jun saves mao's number in his cellphone and named it "WIFE" kkyyyaaa!!!!

Haha - that one made me really laugh :D

Quote :
JUN and MAO were married and have a kid

That would be SO EXCITING! ...has Mao ever been out of public eye long enough to be pregnant in last couple years?

What if...

• Mao and Jun DID date... but have since broken up! 🇳🇴

• All the other Arashi members secretly love Mao and wish they had met her first

• Mao's older brother and Jun's older sister have to pull together to keep Mao & Jun's relationship a secret... and end up falling for EACH OTHER ❤

• Mao was really shy at first, so she would take in any excuse she had to touch Jun (ie being playful or when they were acting), whereas Jun was worried about crossing the line with her and would try to be a strict gentleman

• They have to keep their relationship secret not only from the public, but also from Mao's family because they disapprove of Jun's celebrity lifestyle
Back to top Go down
zelskeet

zelskeet

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 am

Why I haven't come here before? Waah, I like this. I was giggling with you posts. I'll try to give my opinion in all the what-ifs.

1. aiba masaki is really mao's boyfriend

This hasn't cross my mind at all! Aiba must be really jealous of Matsujun hahaha. Jun was able to kiss Mao 10 times in a rehearsal lol!

2. nino has a huge crush on mao, the moment jun and mao breaks up he will dive in immediately

Nino and Jun will fight big time!

3. sho and mao are enemies because both of them hate each other guts! (well since they are both smart)

Jun probably talked to Sho that he have to act like he likes Mao when Mao guested in AnS and HnA because Mao is his friend (or girlfriend :P )

4. aiba is mao's "shoulder to cry on" when jun and mao fight

Can't imagine this. Maybe Jun will be DOS to Aiba.

5. shun is secretly in love with mao and being a third wheel helps a lot

Shun must be really really in love with Mao to endure the torture of seeing Mao and Jun together in Hanadan.

6. jun and mao is actually already living together

Horay :cheers: That's why they have similar clothes :P

7. jun picks up mao every after taping

Sweet Jun. I can imagine Jun like this. People around them must be really jealous of Mao 👅

8. they already "did" it (sorry for being ecchi) he was her first *cough* *cough* that's why he couldnt let her go, knowing jun being so romantic

Hahahaha. I have a dirty mind so I like this what-if. This is possible since I haven't heard Mao having a boyfriend before she met Jun. What if the sightings of them together are true, they probably did it already!

9. mao already tug along with ohno's fishing hobby

Jun's probably there also :lol:

10. all of the arashi has girlfriends

Then their girlfriends will probably be friends or get along well.

11. what if shota and mao once liked each other then jun noticed it and did something about it

Maybe that's the reason why Shota was absent during Jun's 25th birthday. (didn't see him with Abe, Mao and Shun in the photograph)

12. jun really liked mao after hyd 1 and asked her out but mao rejected him

So this explains the reason why Jun said that the girl he liked for a year finally said yes because he got rejected at first :lol:

13. the rest of arashi takes Hug out for a walk sometimes

They must really like Mao and considers her part of the family :P

14. Johnny's already knows jun and mao's relationship and tries to protect them both

So this explains the sort of "media blackout" when it comes to the two :silent:

15. nino takes good care of mao when jun is not around

Jun owe him big time. (I think all Arashi takes good care of Mao because they're fond of her :P)

16. arashi calls mao "matsumoto" just to tease her

Hahaha, I like this. Probably Mao will get embarrass or teases them back :D

17. shun and jun both really likes mao but had a talk and shun being a nice friend gave way for jun

So Jun went to Surely Someday screening not just to support Mao and Shun but also to guard Mao lol! (knowing Jun, he will probably get jealous even if Shun already give way).

18. Jun was actually the one who chose hug for mao's pet

That's explains why Mao is really happy when she is photographed with Hug and this is also the reason why Hug was not invited in AnS because the producers are afraid that Hug will go to Jun first lol!

19. Mao eats at Aiba's chinese family restaurant sometimes

Jun's probably went with her also :lol:

20. Mao and Jun met each other's family

There's a high chance that this happened.

21. Jun calls Mao out for late night drinks

Jun will either go to Mao's house or vice versa and then they fall asleep :lol: Then go home early morning 👅

22. what if after VIP taping, jun walks to Mao's dressing room and kiss her torridly.

Mao was breathless and wants to guest again in VIP lol!

23. the confession at beach really happened and mao didnt hear him, and calls her stupid, though he said it again with mao's suprised.

Mao just probably teased him because her heart was beating wildly while Jun was confessing :P

24. mao's brother tease her for hooking the hottest guy in town. and her mom and dad still in disbelief when jun visit their house one time, asking for her hand.

Mao's probably embarrassed :oops:

25. jun saves mao's number in his cellphone and named it "WIFE" kkyyyaaa!!!!

:cheers: I love it :P Jun is restless whenever 'WIFE' calls :D

26. the agency talked to mao in person and gave her a choice she should make:

But Jun got angry when he heard this and said he will not hesitate to leave the agency. So the agency gave in.

27. mao and Jun's sister do shopping together.

Jun's sister is the one telling Mao what Jun likes to wear hence they have similar clothes/wardrobe. Waah

28. mao's older brother was strict with jun courting mao.

Maybe because Jun has a reputation or the image of being playboy.

29. jun's mom would text mao whenever she needs something to tell jun..

This sounds like Jun and Mao are already married lol!

30. Mao and Jun DID date... but have since broken up!

Jun will probably not a good company to his friends. His old self will come back.

31. All the other Arashi members secretly love Mao and wish they had met her first.

I like this. I think of this too! Mao's not hard to love. She's smart, decent and fun to be with and most of all honest. She says what she have to say and not afraid of their idol status.

32. Mao's older brother and Jun's older sister have to pull together to keep Mao & Jun's relationship a secret... and end up falling for EACH OTHER

Hehe.. Their family will be as close as ever.

33. Mao was really shy at first, so she would take in any excuse she had to touch Jun (ie being playful or when they were acting), whereas Jun was worried about crossing the line with her and would try to be a strict gentleman

But then Jun cannot resist her touch. He misses it so he will let her touch him as long as she likes :oops:

34. They have to keep their relationship secret not only from the public, but also from Mao's family because they disapprove of Jun's celebrity lifestyle

Against all odds story.. I hope they will overcome the obstacles and be happy like Tsukasa and Tsukushi.

Whew! finished it. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
bluetopaz

bluetopaz

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:03 pm

What if...

• ...Jun and Mao have never been romantically involved offscreen?
NOOOOOOOO
  • ...Mao and Ohno dated?
Ironic because they said they didn't "match" when sitting next to each other during AnS :P
  • ...Jun and Mao had a quickie Vegas wedding during HYDF?!
Doesn't seem like their style though
  • ...Jun and Mao know about this board!?
;)

Last edited by bluetopaz on Mon May 31, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for clarity)
Back to top Go down
http://schuyler.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

what if???? [game] Empty
PostSubject: Re: what if???? [game]   what if???? [game] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what if???? [game]
Page 1 of 1