Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[nihon bakari/all about japan]

Go down 
+6
moodeely
miku*
hikarichan
hawshif
baXia!
kuro~neko
10 posters
AuthorMessage
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

[nihon bakari/all about japan] Empty
PostSubject: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:17 am

konnichiwa minna-san..

WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT JAPAN?

ARE YOU LEARNING JAPANESE?

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO JAPAN?

WHAT IS IT THAT MAKE YOU INTERESTED IN JAPAN?

ja,minna-san feel free to talk about japan :)
i hope we can share our interest together :D
dozo,osuki ni.. [*BOWS*]
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:45 am

hmm..the thing that i like about japan is their culture..i found their culture is so amazing and i wanted to learn more..such as the geisha,the samurai and the ninja and their yokai and much much more..i just fell in love with their culture :D :D

yes..i`m learning japanese..right now i`m learning kanji..it`s hard too memorize them [nihon bakari/all about japan] 1805953252 i learn japanese on my own and my preferences is of course anime and japanese drama :D :D i really hope to talk in japanese with someone so if somebody out there know how to speak japanese we can talk to each other :)

~haaa~i`ve never been to japan before..really hope to go there someday :(

the thing that make me interested in japan is their language :)
nihongo is awesome!! :D :D especially when cursing someone else..hehe..and also manga and anime!! :)

this is my nihon bakari..i hope others will share their nihon bakari with me too :D :D

Last edited by kuro~neko on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
baXia!

baXia!

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 pm

hi kuro~neko! :D

okay, the reason why i like japan is everything about it! love the culture, their language, their technologies and inventions, manga, anime, and of course their drama! ;)

hmm..i learned nihongo once but i didn't continue it, too bad because i think japanese is so interesting although i found it hard to learn kanji, then now i'm learning korean but i still love japanese very much!

i've never been to japan, that's why i wish i could go to japan one day! *praying hard*

thanks for making this topic, see ya! ;)
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:47 pm

baXia! wrote:
hi kuro~neko! :D

okay, the reason why i like japan is everything about it! love the culture, their language, their technologies and inventions, manga, anime, and of course their drama! ;)

hmm..i learned nihongo once but i didn't continue it, too bad because i think japanese is so interesting although i found it hard to learn kanji, then now i'm learning korean but i still love japanese very much!

i've never been to japan, that's why i wish i could go to japan one day! *praying hard*

thanks for making this topic, see ya! ;)

doitashimashite baXia :D
Back to top Go down
hawshif

hawshif

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm

hahaha... kuro~neko chan again :D what a coincidence...what do i like about japan?hmm...let see...first of all i like their culture,their custom... i like the way japanese behave... so polite...such as before their eat,they will say itadakimasu...and then i like their traditional art,their traditional clothes such as kimono and yukata...manga, and of course their drama and film(especially drama and film adapted from manga)

no,i'm not learning japanese but my sister did...i hope i can learn japanese in the future...

no i've never been to japan...why?because i can't afford it...hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: but i really hope that one day i has chance to go there...i think japan is the most interesting place to see...

same as kuro~neko... what make me interested in japan is their language...even though i'm not learning japanese but i can see the beauty of the language...

and for those who learning japanese ganbatte!!!work hard...even though i know it's hard to comprehend the language especially kanji but you have to work hard...haha... sorry... out of topic...but i really hope that i can learn japanese one day.... :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 pm

hawshif wrote:
hahaha... kuro~neko chan again :D what a coincidence...what do i like about japan?hmm...let see...first of all i like their culture,their custom... i like the way japanese behave... so polite...such as before their eat,they will say itadakimasu...and then i like their traditional art,their traditional clothes such as kimono and yukata...manga, and of course their drama and film(especially drama and film adapted from manga)

no,i'm not learning japanese but my sister did...i hope i can learn japanese in the future...

no i've never been to japan...why?because i can't afford it...hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: but i really hope that one day i has chance to go there...i think japan is the most interesting place to see...

same as kuro~neko... what make me interested in japan is their language...even though i'm not learning japanese but i can see the beauty of the language...

and for those who learning japanese ganbatte!!!work hard...even though i know it's hard to comprehend the language especially kanji but you have to work hard...haha... sorry... out of topic...but i really hope that i can learn japanese one day.... :D :D :D

doitashimashite hawshif-san :D
let`s ganbatte together..haha..
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 am

Hajimemashite Kuroneko-chan~
Hikari-chan desu~
:)

Nihon wa suki desu!
Haha~

Wow, what do I like about Japan??? Its like everything.
It started from the manga, anime, language, songs, ramen, sashimi, scenaries, cherry blossoms, hot springs, tranditional tatami and yukata, friendly ppl, and then HYD, Arashi, and JDrama.
Haha too greedy? Well its hard to just choose one neh~

Took a beginner class before, currently self-studying @ own free time... tai-hen ne, jikan wa arimasu yo~

Soshite, have I been to Japan? Well, yes went for a good 2 weeks trip there last year~
It was like a dream come true to me neh~
And am definately making another trip there again~

Interested to visit more places in Japan like Hokkaido, Okinawa, Kyushu, and find out more about thier way of life... which I find it intruging. They are so healthy ppl in every way, eating habits, hot spring habits, tea culture etc. Wanted to learn the language properly, and the best way is to stay there. So its a long long list... best if my co can send me to station there for a year or two. Perfecto.

Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:13 am

hikarichan wrote:
Hajimemashite Kuroneko-chan~
Hikari-chan desu~

Nihon wa suki desu!
Haha~

Wow, what do I like about Japan??? Its like everything.
It started from the manga, anime, language, songs, ramen, sashimi, scenaries, cherry blossoms, hot springs, tranditional tatami and yukata, friendly ppl, and then HYD, Arashi, and JDrama.
Haha too greedy? Well its hard to just choose one neh~

Took a beginner class before, currently self-studying @ own free time... tai-hen ne, jikan wa arimasu yo~

Soshite, have I been to Japan? Well, yes went for a good 2 weeks trip there last year~
It was like a dream come true to me neh~
And am definately making another trip there again~

Interested to visit more places in Japan like Hokkaido, Okinawa, Kyushu, and find out more about thier way of life... which I find it intruging. They are so healthy ppl in every way, eating habits, hot spring habits, tea culture etc. Wanted to learn the language properly, and the best way is to stay there. So its a long long list... best if my co can send me to station there for a year or two. Perfecto.

haha..atashi mo nihon ga daisuki! :D
ee~you`ve been to japan?urayamashii na :silent:
atashi nihon ga ikitai kedo okane ga nai kara [nihon bakari/all about japan] 1805953252
but thank you for sharing your experience with me :)
it makes me want to go there more :D :D
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:14 pm

arigato minna-san for sharing your nihon bakari with me :D :D
i hope to know about others too :D :D
Back to top Go down
miku*

miku*

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:05 am

hi kuro~neko-chan...
anne here..
hajimemashite!!
uhmm..
*what i like about that country is...EVERYTHING! the language(i've compared it to others i.e mandarin) but i think it's the easiest language one can learn,next is their lifestyle..i like how they live.. then.. their fashion sense(soo many kawaii stuff!!)

*yes..until now. through watching dramas and listening to jsongs and reading japanese dictionary. i'm planning to take japanese lessons but i don't have enough time.. [nihon bakari/all about japan] 1805953252

*i never been there before 🇳🇴.( a lot of times..IN MY DREAMS) :lol: but, by the time i finished studying and hopefully get a job, the first country that i'd like to visit is japan. ;)

*uhhmm..i'm interested in visiting some places and temples in japan..also their shopping districts.

ja!
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:08 am

stomyworld wrote:
hi kuro~neko-chan...
anne here..
hajimemashite!!
uhmm..
*what i like about that country is...EVERYTHING! the language(i've compared it to others i.e mandarin) but i think it's the easiest language one can learn,next is their lifestyle..i like how they live.. then.. their fashion sense(soo many kawaii stuff!!)

*yes..until now. through watching dramas and listening to jsongs and reading japanese dictionary. i'm planning to take japanese lessons but i don't have enough time.. [nihon bakari/all about japan] 1805953252

*i never been there before 🇳🇴.( a lot of times..IN MY DREAMS) :lol: but, by the time i finished studying and hopefully get a job, the first country that i'd like to visit is japan. ;)

*uhhmm..i'm interested in visiting some places and temples in japan..also their shopping districts.

ja!

konnichiwa anne :D
i also think that japanese is easy to learn :D don`t know why people always said that japanese is hard to learn :scratch: maybe their politeness..but kanji is definitely hard to memorize :|
and arigato for sharing your nihon bakari with me :D :D
Back to top Go down
moodeely

moodeely

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:11 pm

kuro~neko wrote:
konnichiwa minna-san..

ja,minna-san feel free to talk about japan :)
i hope we can share our interest together :D
dozo,osuki ni.. [*BOWS*]

I got addicted to Japan when I started watching Jdramas (HYD was actually my first). After that I just fell in love with the Japanese culture, just everything about it, the customs, the language. And one of the things I really admire is how they're so polite....seriously, I wish people here are more polite like that haha.

I wanna learn sometimes in the future. I know some words and phrases here there, but to be able to converse in Japanese in the future is one of the things in my to do list.

Not yet. But really wanna visit sometimes.

From watching Jdramas, I like them than Kdramas, short and sweet, direct to the point and not much cliches. Watching them got me to see a lot about the Japanese culture, i just got addicted. :P
Back to top Go down
yoshi09

yoshi09

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:04 am

kuro~neko wrote:
konnichiwa minna-san..

<3 Hey kuro~neko... I feel like I haven't been seeing much of you lately. 0.o

Hm, the culture is fascinating. It never ceases to amaze me how well the meld modern technology and life with tradition so effortlessly. I also adore how everything is just small overall. This part just kills me when I'm at the Japanese super market. It's a health hazard for me to be around Japanese things, I flail over how cute everything is.

I took Japanese for 3 years and did some independent study. But I've been neglecting a lot of what I had learned and not put it to much use- especially as I started transitioning over to another language (Spanish). So... sometimes it surprises me how much I retained and I can still do some rough translations for people. But no, I'm not really learning Japanese as just trying to regain what knowledge I lost.

Yes, I have been to Japan. Never outside the airport though. Which I'm glad, because I got too excited over the cuteness of vending machines. Health hazard. >.<

What makes me interested in Japan aside from the culture is the entertainment base. How things are done there is so different from here in the States. I respect the entertainment they offer to the world. Whether that be dramas, or manga.
Back to top Go down
http://yoshi09.livejournal.com
novemberbaby

novemberbaby

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:15 am

Food, fashion and lots of cute cartoon characters. They have so many pretty and cute items!

I'm going to be in my fifth semester of Japanese in the fall. I haven't learned much from the university so I really hope to find a Japanese language school after graduation.

Unfortunately, no.

I like the fact that they're big on promoting their culture through means of entertainment. That, and so many interesting holidays and festivals.
Back to top Go down
devan
The Queen's Steward
The Queen's Steward
devan

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 am

What I love about JAPAN?
I love their culture. Even though they're one of the most developed companies, they still preserved their past and culture. I love their ingenuity and always thinks ahead. I love their food SUSHI!!! I love cartoons and manga. And of course mao and jun and arashi live there.

Are you learning Japanese?
Actually this is my goal this year. I will start next week. I hate it that I can't understand what the are saying and I am being denied by subbing communities.

Have you been in Japan?
Yes, but just in Nagoya Airport for a stopover. If I have enough money, I'll plan my vacation there.

What makes you interested in Japan?
Being addicted to HYD, their food, arashi, and their culture.
Back to top Go down
kuro~neko

kuro~neko

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 pm

again..thanks for sharing your nihon bakari with me guys^^
and yeah yoshi i haven`t been here lately because there`s so many things to be done..i`m exhausted :|
Back to top Go down
sakurahanax3

sakurahanax3

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 pm

ehh i've posted a lot today :0 too much free time all day (;
well anyways. this interested me sooo...

A lot of things. hahaa. i love their fashion, their food, their music, and also i love the natural things about it as well. its just a fun, busy, beautiful place ne?

well...in a way. I speak it everyday with family of course but when it comes to reading and writing, ehh. I can do the basics. hiragana+tiny bit of kanji.
learning it for the sake of reading the piles of JP magazines i have haha

yes, born there and visited...once. hoping to go back this years winter/spring'10 :D

even though i'm from there, i left when i was young so i always found A LOT of things about their culture just really interesting because its so different from the places i've lived ne.

(:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:00 am

Saa atashi no ban dayo!

hmm dokana- ....
What do I like about Japan. I started liking the Music - after that I realised that SailorMoon (My favorite Anime in my youth :P) was also from Japan. So I began searching for more Anime (which I first pronounced completely wrong -anyme- like from anonym). After 2 years I got interested in the language and took a course. 2 years...
Found my Boyfriend there.. which I thought was a Japanese Boy -haha but he is just indonesian zannen neh ^^' but Iam still together with him. (8 1/5 years now :) )

Unfortunately I had to stop studying Japanese after those 2 years because I changed school- but there was also a course for Japanese- which I took... But there I had to start from scratch again.. which was too easy for me.
After another year with good notes in japanese ... I started my first apprenticeship - and so I didn't have enough time to learn japanese anymore. Since then I try to learn on my own. And maybe this september I can attend to another course again - My goal is to learn for the JPLT.

So thats about the language interest ^^.. I already mentioned Anime and Music. Later I loved Japanese Cooking- Of course Sushi - but now I am a Ramen Queen and Curry Queen- which I can impress my friends with haha. Therefore I sometime make myself bento boxes for work.

This year I have been to Japan for only one week. But it was totally worth the time. And now I know, that I really like Japan - Culture, PPL and Scenery. So that I will go there again for sure. Good thing about it-is that I have a japanese friend where I could stay. And maybe go with her to work!

Well I hope my english wasn't too bad for my first long post in this forum haha.
Ja ne minna :) Hope you like the content
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [nihon bakari/all about japan]   [nihon bakari/all about japan] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[nihon bakari/all about japan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Stuff-
Jump to: