Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[advertising] Arashi Winter Fan Meet 2009 - Los Angeles, CA [Little Tokyo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kytana
The Queen of LSS
The Queen of LSS
Kytana

[advertising] Arashi Winter Fan Meet 2009 - Los Angeles, CA [Little Tokyo] Empty
PostSubject: [advertising] Arashi Winter Fan Meet 2009 - Los Angeles, CA [Little Tokyo]   [advertising] Arashi Winter Fan Meet 2009 - Los Angeles, CA [Little Tokyo] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Hey everyone! I'm helping out my girl friend, Destini, with some advertising! =D

We're having an Arashi Winter Fan Meet down in Los Angeles, CA, located in Little Tokyo. It'll be an eventful day, having fun making new friends.

Please click the banner to get to more information! If there are any questions, an e-mail is provided on the Destini's vox post. There's registration so we can keep track of who's coming. I hope to see you there! =D

GRAPHIC CREDIT: Destini

[advertising] Arashi Winter Fan Meet 2009 - Los Angeles, CA [Little Tokyo] ArashiWinterFanMeet2009
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.niceboard.net/

[advertising] Arashi Winter Fan Meet 2009 - Los Angeles, CA [Little Tokyo]
Page 1 of 1