Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Empty
PostSubject: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:47 am

Hi!

I know this forum thanks to Yoshi! ^^ By a youtube video about maojun couple of course. ( I'm SweetNodoka! )

My name is LeeNilva but you can call me Lilas-chan if you want! (my real name)
I'm a girl who , like everyone here, loves Japan, Arashi, doramas, Jun Matsumoto, Mao Inoue and of course....MAOTSUJUN XD

Well, I'm really attached to Makino and Domyoji. As for Jun and Mao, I find that they have many features in common with them characters, but also that they seem very unique people ^w^. I think that it would be fabulous whether they are really together. We feel such an alchemy between them two …

This is my opinion on the matter. I hope that we will know each other better in our car chase in search of informations about their relation XD

Hajimemashite o(^o^)o

P.S: I'm french. Sorry for the faults =__="
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:17 am

Bienvenue sur LSS
Welcome on LSS, enjoy =D
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:08 am

Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Paris

Paris

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:44 am

hi! :)
welcome to LSS...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 pm

Thanks to you Paris ;)
Back to top Go down
nymph1234

nymph1234

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:17 pm

welcome to the forum! :D :D

i was also introduced to this forum y yoshi through youtube videos ob our beloved couple here... :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
hikarichan

hikarichan

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 pm

A late welcome from me but by now...
Hope you like it here already~
:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:48 am

Ah, sou deska? Cool!^^ I often make searching on Youtube about them <3

That's not important =) Thank to you, minna!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/   Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohayô minna-san! (^.^)/
Page 1 of 1