Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where do I belong? [Recommendation]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bochecokina

bochecokina

Where do I belong? [Recommendation] Empty
PostSubject: Where do I belong? [Recommendation]   Where do I belong? [Recommendation] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:53 am

AUTHOR: Domyouji Love

SYNOPSIS: Fours after Domyouji, Tsukasa left for America have passed, yet everything has changed. Makino has moved on and is on the verge of marrying Rui, leaving Tsukasa in an uncertain situation.

DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to Kamio-sensei and no profit is being made from this story.

Author's Note: This is my first Hana Yori Dango fanfiction, so comments would be appreciated. Flames are unnecessary and will be freely mocked; if you don't like this story, don't read it.

I would also like to mention that some characterization has been tweaked, due to the circumstances of this storyline; I apologize in advanced if you do not like how some of the characters act, but I believe it is necessary.

THE LINK

Back to top Go down

Where do I belong? [Recommendation]
Page 1 of 1