Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot] Empty
PostSubject: [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot]   [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 am

Comments for "Behind a Different Set of Lens"

Here's the link to the story
Back to top Go down
Zohariel

Zohariel

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot]   [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:33 am

Awwwwww good job!! I loved it, I could feel the hardship Mao was experiencing in the story (since I've experienced that kind of struggle too LOL) It makes me think about how Jun and Mao probably do have tons of quarrels in real life too LOL! I really like the love/hate kind of relationships. Can't wait for more of your work!

By the way, I adore your banner. It's purty. ^_^
Back to top Go down
jmc_iuqcaj

jmc_iuqcaj

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot]   [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:23 pm

sighs*... i love it!!!!... I agree with zohariel - Jun and Mao's relationship in real life's probably the same... Im a sucker for their bickering....
Back to top Go down
TataJun

TataJun

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot]   [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Nice story.. I love it..
Mao exploded. I could understand though, untold love sometimes really depressing.
Like zohariel, i had that experience too while i was in high school. Hehehehe
Thanx for this nice story mitsuko.. :flower:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot]   [comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[comments] Behind a Different Set of Lens [One-Shot]
Page 1 of 1