Love So Sweet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hi ! c: i'm new here. c:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

hi ! c: i'm new here. c: Empty
PostSubject: hi ! c: i'm new here. c:   hi ! c: i'm new here. c: Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Thanks God i found many sites of jun mao ! c:

Name: Zhasylou Patricia Ann Del Pilar. c: [.so long. c:]
Location: anywhere. LOL. xD. i don't have permanent country/place to stay. because i want to travel and travel. c: Now, i'm staying in China. c:
Why you love Maotsujun? I love the chemistry ! c: I really love them both ! And they are really like a couple eventhough off-screen ! c: [.i hope they really are a couple. :) ]
Favorites [can be anything]: anything. reading mangas. searching the net. songs of Arashi. play piano, soccer, fencing and shooting. there'smany more. c:
How did you find the LSS forum? i found LSS forum, in the other junmao forums too ! c: It's an affiliate with other junmao forums. c:

I'm glad I have other forum again ! c: Definitely i'm going to have fun here. c:
Back to top Go down
Trice
The Invisible Monkey
Trice

PostSubject: Re: hi ! c: i'm new here. c:   hi ! c: i'm new here. c: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:55 am

Welcome on LSS, have a nice time with us! =D
Back to top Go down
http://almighty-trice.livejournal.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: thanks for the welcome.   hi ! c: i'm new here. c: Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:30 pm

THANKS ! C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi ! c: i'm new here. c:   hi ! c: i'm new here. c: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi ! c: i'm new here. c:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Love So Sweet :: Old Introductions-
Jump to: